It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police breaking into cars for *suspicion* of marijuana

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
what LOL you bord I guess really enjoy I dont flam any one i leave that to guys like you .
Guys who courage begins and ends at a key board Ps if my spelling or typing bothers skip my replys
edit on 28-2-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

stupid antipolice post and replys

So post is 6 years old and No one ever bothered to find the TRUE facts ATS is slipping .

Is definitely not flaming anyone. For sure.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
O btw Your rant was spot on My spelling is beyond bad dyslexia spell check even gives up .
My sentience sturctor is worse .
But neither reflect my lv on intelligence as dyslexia is NOT a effect Of intelligence lv
You consider a playfull reply like that flaming get triggered easy dont you ?
It was aimed at no person just a playfull add in bUt if you took personial offence I am sorry truly .
ps you dont do justice to your screen name ozzy would not trigger so easly
edit on 28-2-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I have been well and truly owned. What can I say? It was a shot in the dark. I'm just an ordinary man. I guess I'll go bark at the moon.

EDIT: In all seriousness. It's been fun. Thank you!
edit on 28-2-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Bob Marley bumper stickers are probable cause.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
IF, a big if, this story is true.

This would be the kind of action I would expect from LEO in a "Democracy". But not from a LEO in a Republic, which is what The U.S.A. is.
This "LEO" needs to be found and brought up on number of charges (I can think of three off the top of my head) for breaking the "law". To my knowledge Florida isn't under "martial law" (yet).

But then again? In some states your "vehicle" is not private property, because it is "licenced" by said state, so a "warrant" is not needed (required), if it is on "public property". I'm still confused on what and who T.P.T.B., are calling the "public"? Because I'm pretty sure any individual and their property, is still part of the "public" in a Republic. At least that's how the C.O.T.U.S reads.
Yeah, I don't have a better comment than that, when an "employee of the Republic" goes gestopo and violates not just the "law", but also all the laws of manliness.
This is what happens when boys, girls and women are given "badges".

The U.S. "public" has nobody to blame but themselves. Expect it to get much worse, because it will.

edit on 28-2-2020 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Simple fact of the matter is no "crime" was being committed until the "officer" committed the crime,... Breaking and Inter", "Criminal tresspass", "4admt" violation and a couple more. ...

They are "Peace officers" ment to keep the "peace". Not "Crime Recon" not, "Find a crime and destroy it".

This "Corporal", (if cops must pretend to be in the military), should be "publicly" mowing the truck owners lawn every weekend until damage is repaid.
In "uniform"!

edit on 28-2-2020 by murphy22 because: To add.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Fact is untill you show the person in question can Prove its not faked saying a cop did anything is wrong .
You do know people lie as much as cops lie right ?
Cops lie to do what they want people lie to get attation or money or or or or .
In the USA I live in Evidence is required to PROVE a crime by anyone has been committed COP or not .
I see nothing But ahand written NOTE and a little junk on teh set this says to me the guy is lieing for personal gain .
A NIce neat Police search ? really ? lolol neat no damage what so ever ? not a tear not a pice of plastic broken On a cop who dont give one fling fig about your rights lol .

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Exactly! I'm going to say this is a BS story.
I'm not saying this day/story won't come. Because it is certainly heading in that direction. And it will! But I know many leo's, many are family members, and they have drank much of the Koolaid. But not this day. When this kind of S*** goes down? We will be hearing of the "news worthy" part, "they was" a "NAZI"! Not the, part that caused it.
Scary times. If you're all emotional about it.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

originally posted by: Swills
I love how marijuana is what they're looking for, the most harmless drug there is.

Thats nothing and they can smash your front door in saying that a mobile phone from you locations was used to make a 911 call and a woman was screaming down the phone.

This is a form of SWATing

I have done it a number of times to drive drug dealers out of the neighborhood.

Many cities have a 911 locator system that can tell where a 911 call came from within 10 feet.

And if the 911 operator gets a 911 call the cops must enter the home and check for a victim.

Drug dealers hate having there homes entered by the cops even though the cops see no drugs.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join