It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Measles vaccines are proving to be ineffective

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
In relation to the recent measles outbreak in the US and Canada Dr. Gregory Poland explains that there is a great risk of the disease being contracted primarily by those that are highly immunised, as immunity he states, wanes soon after the vaccination.
www.huffingtonpost.ca...
Now they are proposing an upgraded version of vaccines which would be made to measure according to one's personal genetics, with predictions of lower costing? As great as this sounds, I don't see how that is possible. Surely new technologies, studies and research would have to be financed, by who other than good old us.What do you think about this?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: priestess22

Vaccine vendors are worse than hacks. They are corrupt profit driven machines.

Hows about they eliminate the aluminum adjuvant that they prescribe for injection in newborn babies?

Naaaaaaa would cost too much.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I can't see how they could do it cheaper. It would probably be more effective though, everyones immune system is a bit different.

People that catch chickenpox and measles have been known to catch them a second time. It's really uncommon, but it does happen. I guess nothing is perfect. But still better than the 1/300 deaths you'd get when kids catch (unvaccinated) measles in western countries> I checked these stats. This is the mortality rate for the West with measles based on known outbreaks. Vaccination lowers the available pool of people to spread the disease. It works.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Vaccine vendors are worse than hacks. They are corrupt profit driven machines.

Hows about they eliminate the aluminum adjuvant that they prescribe for injection in newborn babies?

Naaaaaaa would cost too much.

And I bet the new model is just waiting to be released, ripe and ready. This is just a little taster, to see how the public react.The premium shot. Whosoever doesn't get one will be considered out of date. I agree with the idea though that all should be treated individualy with more precaution when it comes to medical treatments, but the new chipping newborns plan will cover that area.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Huffnpuff post aside, it has been my understanding that the reason for the outbreaks of measles, whooping cough and rubella are due to those not allowing their kids to be vaccinated. U

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Huffnpuff post aside, it has been my understanding that the reason for the outbreaks of measles, whooping cough and rubella are due to those not allowing their kids to be vaccinated. U
My kids have so far been vaccinated. My eldest child who received most vaccines out of the three of them has had the weakest immunity, got hives twice after vaccination, and dermatitis, when she got the chicken pox she was so weak I thought I'd have to take her to hospital for an infusion, and she was repeatedly getting worms, allergies, psoriasis, ear infections one of which damaged her ear drum, etc. We tested her for all food allergies and all other possible causes, except for vaccine contents because "that is never suspected to be the cause", and found none. So all that was left is she could've been reacting to the vaccines. Since she has not been vaccinated for the past two years, all these problems gone. And my youngest whom I decided not to vaccinate first year after poor experience with my daughter, has so far had the strongest immunity. He hardly ever gets sick, whilst his vaccinated preschool buddies are continuously on antibiotics, and even if he catches anything he gets over it in a day or two, without medication. And while scientists are so keen on proving that vaccines are beneficial, they do not guarantee they will work. When side effects occur, who's responsible the doctor? the government? the vaccine manufacturer? I think not. And I am not going to take any more chances to see whatever else develops as a result. In the end it's not down to the vaccines, or lack thereof but each individual's natural immune system, which is hardly being given a chance in between all those shots.

top topics

join