It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time is of Essence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: Nochzwei

I didn't watch the whole video but I notice it speaks about "antigravity". Now, I have evidence that negative gravity would not freeze time but actually make it rather... different.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Wow you are also of an inquisitive mind. Read the Op there and will read the thread. Another video that talks about negating time to obtain anti gravity is this one
Allegedly Gordon stole some secret files from mj 12 about the so called ufo's
Don't know, why it doesn't link well, but its Gordon Novels interview with project camelot
edit on 9-6-2014 by Nochzwei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hm, your video is not working... Let me give it a try:

Wow, one hour...

edit on 9-6-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
Hm, your video is not working... Let me give it a try:

Wow, one hour...

Tks. Looking at your re arranged equation of E = mc2, a generalized approx. will imply mass as directly proportional to time, which is what Gordon is implying in this video past the 20 min mark.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

as I was doing a peer review on this linked video
Now that is a fascinating concept. How does one go about "Doing peer review" on this video?

Even more fascinating is the concept of "Doing peer review" on one's own work. I thought you were a bit 'savvier' than that!

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

as I was doing a peer review on this linked video
Now that is a fascinating concept. How does one go about "Doing peer review" on this video?

Even more fascinating is the concept of "Doing peer review" on one's own work. I thought you were a bit 'savvier' than that!
Have watched that video several times and find it intriguing since it questions the existing paradigm and Gordon novells video confirms that

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: vasaga
What makes you think that time exists now?

Absolute time is the speed of light. The speed of light is the Maximum speed we can observe changes in matter.
There is no way we can observe changes take Place any faster. The only reason you can observe changes around you constantly is because of light speed.

When you look at an Object you dont actually see the Object. You see the light which is reflected of the Object and projected to your eyes at light speed. In other Words you dont observe the real time frame of the Object, you observe the reflected light projected of the Object and at you, at the speed of light. So real time is the speed of light because that is the rate that information is projected to Your eyes.

Light speed is not the real time you observe changes take Place in matter. When the light reaches your eyes the change have already taken Place. You always observe objects in past time.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join