It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Arrested Over Obese 11-Year-Old Son

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

I can bet that public health will be in ALL of lives. Public health has now become private health.

And if we don't learn to stand together, then we will fall together.

First they came for the smokers, and I did nothing because second hand smoke was killing us all

Then they came for the fat and the obese, and I did nothing because this did not affect me and I didn't like looking at fat people

Then they will come for those who drink alcohol

And finally for those who experience pleasure by whatever means because everyone knows that pleasure is addictive and that addiction is morally wrong.

By the time, that they came for me, it didn't matter because we had all forgotten what it is to be human and we existed only as healthy animals with a duty to work for the state.

Its all very sad.

My heart is with the child and I hope he manages to survive with some kind of ego intact.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: LarryLove

I have gone out to eat with people who were overweight and usually they eat much much less than me. I have never in my life seen an overweight person eat and entire chicken or a kilo of grated cheese for lunch.

I, on the other hand, have sat down to an entire cheesecake with a fork, no need for a plate, and didn't gain a pound.

Yet, tell a person who is either of normal metabolism or low metabolism this and they will freak out... they would never dream of being able to do that. Most people can only have one slice or a sweet once a week...

I think it's a lie that fat people eat more than thin people do. I have yet to EVER see that.

I still think genetics plays a huge role.

Put a camera round them form 24 hours and I guarantee you will see a huge difference in consumption. Often, people munch crap consistently and not even aware of how much or how often.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Then maybe we should be arresting all mother's who press food on their children? Jewish mother's first! "Eat my darling, I made chicken just for you"

Tired of Control Freakjs

Parents are supposed to look after the health of their children, and an obese child has real health issues. IF the parents are contributing to that, as in the example I provided, that could be considered a crime. We don't, of course, know if that is the case with this boy or not. He could have some medical issue, or he could speak food, or overeat at school. The parents could really be doing all they can. Whether they are at fault or not isn't clear from the information we have. he legalities of the area would also have to be known, as to whether such a thing is considered neglect or not. Whether it should be or not is another issue entirely. We have to decide where we draw the line, and where it goes from not great eating habits over to abuse of some sort. The mother I mentioned didn't use a funnel, but she did force the child to eat the cake. I don't know if other parents do that sort of thing or not.

If the doctor was simply ticked that they didn't like his plan, then he's a jerk, as well as a control freak. Some docs are like that. I had one as a OB doc once. Good doctor, very talented, but he got all bent out of shape when I refused amniocentesis, based SOLELY on my age at the time. I have seen some pretty foolish docs and others working in pediatrics, as well. One nutritionist (and I'd LOVE to know how she earned that title...) actually tried telling me I "needed" to put cooking oil and corn syrup in my baby's food, because she didn't like that he wasn't heavier. His weight was about the 40'th percentile, or something close, and he was in the 90's on length, so he was long and slim-looking. We had another doc claim another of the kids was "too slim", who afterward could not budge the leg of the baby, because her leg was too strong. That one shut up after that. So, yeah, some docs and pediatric people are idiots. That could easily be the case here.

No, I don't think that at all. ONLY if this was deliberate overfeeding would I consider it a problem that warranted help. Since I saw that once, I will consider it possible. Also possible the authorities are being twits, which is probably more common than problem parents.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

LadyGreenEyes

Yes I agree, the kid has a medical issue.

And my point all along remains the same. If he was sick, he needed to be hospitalized. If his parents are failing to provide for his special needs than he needs to be protected from them (ie taken into care)

Since the "authorities" did neither of these things, then it clear that neither of these things are true (ie he is not sick and his parents are not abusing him).

I wonder how this will play out in court - "Your honour, this kid has parents who are being neglectful of his needs and cruel. oh yeah - and we left the kid in their care"

All that remains, in my humble opinion, is that the police state, the arrest etc are all tactics to intimidate and threaten the parents to be obedient to the doctors.

When the law that came into force 4 years ago in the UK in regard to obesity was presented in this thread, I got of got a little shiver. I notice that there is no limitation in this law. This kid is grossly overwieght (about 100 lbs) but the next kid may only be 50 lbs or 20 lbs or 10 lbs. Or whatever arbitrary number some social worker personally decides on.

Public Health is now using the powers of state police to enforce edicts for private health.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

This point was made before. Your kid was underwieght. You received advice from a professional to add sugar and oil to his food. In your judgement as a parents, you refused.

You do understand that you could now be arrested for your "disobedience"?

What I am even more scared of, is the silly twit of a parent who knows this isn't the right treatment for their kid but does it anyway because they are intimated by the risk of arrest and seizure of their kid.

All this to ensure that kids meet an arbitrary BMI that they can change at will, without discussion, without debate, without democratic scrutiny.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

It's very disturbing that the parents could be arrested, but the child would remain in their care. From an "abuse" standpoint, that makes zero sense. I agree; this looks like the government trying to force people to obey doctors. That's dangerous territory. Doctors could order virtually anything, and people would be told they weren't allowed to refuse. The case of the guy in a VA hospital that was beaten by VA police for trying to leave. So, two cases of authorities, on twosides of the ocean, trying to force people to do what doctors tell them to do? Makes me wonder what "medical treatment" they'll be trying to force, through these methods. establish the precedent now,a nd they could do anything with it later. This is beyond messed up!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

That's what it looks like they are leading to.

I know of a case where a parent followed bad medical advice. Infant daughter of a former coworker of mine, and she was badly obese. I am talking several chins, on an infant; that bad. He brought her in one day, and asked what I thought, and I flat told him she was badly overweight. He had no clue. The pediatrician never said a word, and the rest of the family seemed to see no problem. Weird, two cases (his and mine) where medical/health people were pushing for excess weight. Now obesity is the concern? How many that are overweight are as a result of bad medical advice, I wonder!! It's like they are playing games with lives. That, and using any and every method to further remove any control over children from their parents.

Disturbing on many levels. I was told that the school of my granddaughter claimed she was "borderline obese", and she isn't even close to fat. I have recent pics. Healthy weight, but that is their claim, in the SCHOOL! Schools, doctors, and police, all working together to manipulate the weight of kids,and to what goal? Control, sure, but seems there could be more to this.

Great SN for this sort of situation, btw!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha

The parents would have been arrested if it was the other way around, if the child wasn't being fed enough and was underweight. While the penalty does seem a little bit severe, the child could die from obesity, it's not good for ones health to be too much under or over weight. If people are going to have children, they need to feed them right and get them off their behinds for some outdoor activities.

210 lbs at 11 years old is way overweight and in my opinion, the blame can not be placed solely on genetics.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Sure parents can be arrested if the kid is malnourished. Its called "failing to provide the necessities of life"

That isn't the case.

How many kids die of obesity? The answer is pretty much none. It takes decades for obesity to "cause" heart attacks, diabetics, cancer etc.

The kid will be an adult by then. The kid will then have the choice to move away from his "abusive" diet, change his lifestyle, lose weight and get healthy.

Saying the "kid" could die is being emotionally overblown. What you are really saying "the adult the kid will become could die" but regardless, once an adult, you are responsible for yourself.

Tired of Control

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Not to mention this very simple factoid: you cannot force feed a kid according to your authorative ideas.

Kids, in this case, preteens and teens, are people, and have some very strong opinions on their own.

They're not objects and they're not items. And its not up to you. You're job is to buy groceries and offer choices of food within your budget, so unfortunately we can't all stock the fridge with non gmo organic produce and non gmo organic meats, and non gmo organic dairy, etc. However, buying meats, produce, fruit, juice and some flavored crystals like ice tea mixes, tea, coffee, dairy, cheese, breads, soups, etc, carrots and veggies. And having treats once a week for stock up, is NORMAL. And people who are thin, and people who are overweight, all have these kinds of foods available for the most part.

Now here is the thing, its up to the child to eat something. If they're too thin, you can't force feed them, if they're too thin and eating more than anyone else in the house, and doctors don't go too far in tests, its in GODS HANDS, because this isn't something you can do.

You can advise but not force.

Here is another thing, you can't punish your overweight child and force them on a diet that is restrictive and refuse to allow them to have the normal food, or the once a week treat.

Now, I already told you guys about our family and how we all eat the same foods, some smaller amounts, and vary enormously in weight.

The one who is overweight is generally eating the same as the thin ones, in many cases, so in order to regulate his diet, you'd have to do this:

Society demands you look perfect, as they're satanic freaks who think everyone is some kind of landscape view and you have a strange metobalism there so you're not perfect, you are not acceptable just as you are. God made a mistake when he made you, God made you to suffer. You're not allowed to eat what we eat. You have to eat crap, and we can eat normal food. AND WE WILL MAKE YOU, LOCK IN YOUR ROOM. BECAUSE WE'RE DEMONS.

Yeah, thats what htis thread is all about. Thats what the government is doing.

And I'm not allowing it, I'm speaking up clearly. This is what you guys are saying without realizing it.

What I tell my overweight son, is he is wonderful. I really love and appreciate him. THat he should not diet, diets don't work, they cause your metabolism to reset so soon you'll be malnourished but still not losing weight.

Instead eating healthy is the right way. But you still need treats, perks and bonus's, at least once a week.

And excercise.
But no matter what, you're wonderful just the way you are, you don't have to lose weight for anyone else, only yourself.

This article is about massive child abuse via the government.

And you guys don't have a clue about what weight is. Sometimes its caused by gmo and food allergies. Sometimes its a result of aging and stationary jobs or careers, or bad health. But more than usually,its about individual variation.

ETA: wasn't joking about the demon part, they are either real demons, or demons in training. Thats what runs our world and they're actually targetting families to cause pain and suffering and for some extraordinary reason, you all bought the lies and programming.

I call that, having weaponized opinions that actually harm other people. And I speak up because I won't allow that in my world. That kind of ignorance needs to be dealt with openly.
edit on 11-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I always speak up to the government workers, because they're violating the constitution, and all laws that violate it are null and void at conception, so alot of our laws are illegal, and they're crimes to enforce. Because those workers are paid for by tax dollars, and answer to us, and because I could have done any of their jobs, even their supervisor's one.
But I wouldn't be making the mistakes they are making. And because I've had too much info given me on some of the corruption they're participating in, even from a foster child revealing them videoing child sexual abuse that they set up, to drugs, many of them are dark side. Ritualists even.

For example, school said my son was hiding under the playground equipment years ago, at recess and lunch. He's my oldest and very intelligent and was shy. So I took him to mental health for assessments, as the school wanted. The only person who I would have considered appropriate to deal with a child would be a behavorial child psychologist who could work out a desensitization program of widening the child's comfort zone, taking risks. I know because I was shy and asked my parents to help but they weren't psychologist types. I was born a psychologist type and took some pscyhology courses. Mental health is the wrong place to send kids to. So that is what the government would naturally fund.

This woman dealt with a young shy boy, by telling him she felt uncomfortable with the way he shrugged, ie my son held his arms in towards his torso and shrugged putting his arms out to the front, identical to his father, who left when he was 4 so it was genetic.

And she sent me home with a booklet to read on ocd. Which he didn't have, for he was shy, reserved and a little anxious. Whereas OCD was repeating a pattern, like a record stuck in a groove.

I didn't take him back, but when she phoned, I told her she was not qualified to be working with children, that no one who was decent in any way, would put down a shy young man for the way he shrugged. How could anything like that make an adult uncomfortable. That perhaps she, who seemed to be more into CONTROL TRIPS, should get a job in a prison, but not around children. That the abuse they were capable of dishing out was enormous.

I also told everyone in town about her and her name and spoke up about the whole system.

Because that is what we are supposed to, reveal whats going on. And protect the children.

What helped my son, was total love and acceptance for him just the way he was, and letting him read a book I got by a behavorial pscyhologist on personalities, and the research done in studies, including brain function and brain mapping studies, that revealed the differences in bio chemicals used by introverts and extroverts, the introverts were 26% roughly of the population, and were classified as the master planners. They didn't use the feel good brain chemicals in crowds for that was overwhelming but instead used brain chemicals that were used for sorting, memory recall and analysis.

Despite science knowing some of this, you don't find that out there. No instead, you find social workers and doctors treating master planners and deep thinkers who can connect dots in a nano flash as if their ill.

They're not.

But governments hate deep thinkers.

This is just another form of BULLYING targetting individuality and basically its apart of agenda 21.

Don't fall for it and wake up and speak up. I always speak up. I like to speak up directly to them, they need to have people in their faces.

And I won't let them do it, but can't speak up for the UK, they have to speak up and thump all the dimwit leaders over the head verbally and stand up for each other.

But this better not start happening around me. Because I think its worth creating a whole newspaper over.
edit on 11-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Kids, in this case, preteens and teens, are people, and have some very strong opinions on their own.

They're not objects and they're not items. And its not up to you.

Yes it is 'up to the parents', as I stated earlier when my own son was getting noticably fat aged 10/11, I emptied the cupboards of snack crap, and regulated his food intake with appropriate meals portions. This was carried out while increasing the amount of physical activity we enjoyed together.
As a fit and healthy late teen he thanked me recently for the intervention when we were having a deep chat and said that looking back he would not have made the changes he appreciates now if I had not taken the lead and provided the guidance for the new food regime.

You're job is to buy groceries and offer choices of food within your budget, so unfortunately we can't all stock the fridge with non gmo organic produce and non gmo organic meats, and non gmo organic dairy, etc.

Maybe in the US or Canada if that is what you claim, but UK stores do not sell the GMO crap that your nation seems to have just bent over and happilly taken from Monsanto. YOU CANNOT BLAME GMO FOOD FOR OBESITY IN THE UK.
www.gov.uk... -modification
www.genewatch.org...

However, buying meats, produce, fruit, juice and some flavored crystals like ice tea mixes, tea, coffee, dairy, cheese, breads, soups, etc, carrots and veggies. And having treats once a week for stock up, is NORMAL. And people who are thin, and people who are overweight, all have these kinds of foods available for the most part.

I agree. Just the most obvious fact is that some people need less, or more energy to maintain a particular weight.
The overwhelming majority of people who are fat are just taking in more energy than they use. Why do you struggle with this most basic consideration of biology.

Now, @TiredOfControlFreaks, and your good self Unity_99, my example of intervention with my son some years ago is not bragging, egotistic, or superior, just a simple example that a parent wishing to help their child (in any situation) can create a strategy and enforce it without a child being emotionally damaged. My son thanked me for creating boundaries, that is good enough for me, regardless of your whines.

If you wish to allow your child to do whatever it wants then that is your choice of course, but would you allow them to smoke or use legal drugs as well? I guess no, and that is why I am confused why you would allow them to eat as much as they want when you see they are continuing to gain weight. I think my strategy shows more consideration for the health of my child...but then I don't view dangerously fat as something to aspire to, unlike many posters in this thread.

Oh, and don't come out with the 'crap food is cheaper' line to justify fat kids. In this tiny island which is Britain there are national chain supermarkets at walking distance within pretty much every town, all charging a national price for cheap fruit, veg and other healthy options. That argument does not stand in the UK.

Carry on blaming everyone else and allowing your kids to do what the hell they like but don't preach that your way is helpful to encouraging a healthy lifestyle for children. They need guidelines, and boundaries. If you are too weak to provide such a framework then how exactly is that effective parenting.

Oh and as for the god/demon silliness, EVERY CHILD WILL LOSE WEIGHT IF THEY EAT LESS ENERGY THAN THEY USE, regardless of any alleged influence of gods. Note, your god/s do not stop people losing weight in sustained famine situations, strange.
edit on 12-6-2014 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

We have simply come to impass grainsofsand

You believe that child are the property of parents and can be controlled every second of every day. And you provide your example of perfect parenting as the ideal to which every human being should strive. (and yes - its called bragging)

The fact that YOUR actions had the desired effect in YOUR household is called ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE. It is of no practical value.

Do you truly think that there is no one on this site who has parented children other than you? We have, each and every single one of us, had a time and place when our child needed us and we stepped up to home plate and hit a home run. The opposite is also true. We have, each and every single one of us, had a time and a place when our child needed us and we stepped up to home plate and STRUCK OUT, (including you, Mr. Wonderful!)

You used a common sense approach, reduced the use of high calorie food and increased physical activity AND it worked! Well la di da

Did YOUR child head over to a friends house and eat his face off? No? Then I guess YOUR child was cooperative with your approach. You got lucky!!!!

Was YOUR child awakened in the middle of the night because of hunger? NO??? Again you got got lucky. What would you have done if you found your child waking up in the middle of the night and raiding the fridge? Would you have denied food to the child and locked the fridge up?

What if YOUR child had started crying and proclaimed that he was "hungry, hungry, hungry"? Would you deny him food? According to your energy in/energy out equation, even providing an apple at 120 calories would have supported his increased wieght. Would you have stood there as a parent and denied your kid food?

As I said - your example IS bragging and is most likely irrelevant to the kid and the parents in the OP!

As for your simple energy in / energy out equation, you are quoting the first law of thermodynamics. You are talking physics but you should be talking biology.

www.drsharma.ca...

ndeed, everything we know about human physiology points to the fact that it is as much (if not more) body weight itself that determines energy intake and output as vice versa. Generally speaking, heavier people tend to eat more because they have a stronger drive to eat and/or need more calories to function – in other words, body weight itself may very much determine energy intake and output (and not just the other way around). Similarly, losing weight tends to increase hunger and reduce energy expenditure – or in other words, changes in body weight can very much determine changes in energy intake and expenditure (and not just the other way around). Thus, the idea that we can control our body weight by simply controlling our energy intake and output, flies in the face of the ample evidence that it is ultimately our physiology (in turn largely dependent on our body weight) that controls our energy intake and output. - See more at: www.drsharma.ca...

Since you are so determined to use yourself as the shining ideal of parenthood, please answer this question:

Did you deny food to a hungry child (for his own good, of course) but still endure night after night of your kid waking up hungry or crying during the day that he was hungry?

Did you follow him every minute of the day to ensure that he did not eat food somewhere else?

Did you lock the fridge up?

If you encountered any of the above problems AT ALL , what exactly did you do, how did you react?

How much wieght exactly did your kid have to lose (you said he was just "starting" to gain wieght) are we talking 10 lbs here? How does that compare to a kid who needs to lose 25 lbs, 50 lbs or 100 lbs.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

There is something wrong in eating habits if child wakes up in the middle of the night because he/she is hungry.. what kids needs are routines and certain times for meals. Routines are also prooved to bring feel of safety to growing kids. Night time eating is linked to to severe obesity
Night time eating

Are you trying to make him feel guilty if he has some rules? He seems like a responsible parent who actually cares what is good and what is not for his kids.
edit on 12-6-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

And you are trying to pretend that kids are little machines and don't have any preferences or differences and ALWAYS do as they are told without complaint.

Do you think if you put a 210 lb kid on a 2000 calorie diet, he is NOT going to feel hunger?

Go ahead and tell me how YOU would deal IF your child woke up hungry, or IF your child ate at a friends house or IF you child refused to cooperate with physical exercise

Since you and grainsofsands are both child-rearing experts, whose children never rebelled or were disobedient, perhaps you can enlighten those fools of us who have raised 7 children and know that kids have different personalities and needs

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Night time eating is linked to obesity - did you miss something here????

The kid is 11 years old and weighs 210 lbs - He is obese!!!! By your own link, can he be expected to wake up at night with hunger pangs???

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

BTW - your assessment of grainsofsand as a "good" parent. Remember that only recently was he 'thanked" by his kid for his strict attention to weight. I am guessing that there were some time period of intense resentment, feelings of inferiority and psychology issues in between the event and the thanks (if that is what is was)

I think you should remember that this is a man who said "I would only make love to a fat woman, if I was on a desert island and she was the only thing available"

Which is the same as saying "I would only stoop to relieve myself in a latrine if a proper toilet were unavailable"

Now if the man had said, "I am unattracted to fat woman and could not possibly have sex with one", I might have accepted that as simply a matter of personal preference.

But in this case, this man appears to believe that no woman could possibly object to being used as "personal relief station" by a man who finds her to ugly to look at?

What a prince???
Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha

Genetics has replaced demon possessions these days.

I understand why they did this as a 210 lb 11 year old is very much at risk health wise. It seems the better way to approach this would have been to place the entire family in an intensive program. My guess is child protection services had already been called for some other reason in past and we aren't hearing entire story.

Also, it is very rare where diet and lifestyle are not to blame for being overweight. It may be that the boy needs something like a Ketogenic diet(severe carbohydrate restricting diet) or something of that nature. But in no way can you just say that the whole family is "genetic" fat monstrosities. My guess is the whole family eats tons of carbohydrates and sit on their ass most of the day. Not rocket science to see what may be happening there.

I get really irritated these days when scientists say "genetics" caused this or that. There is so much we don't know about genes, how much they interact with each other at this point to be making assumptions like that. Also most of the time they don't even have a real control group to compare it with. It's scary.

211lb 11 year old does sound crazy but do we know anything else about the boy?
Height? Other health problems? What did they do to try to prevent this from happening?
How long were the parent given? It could take a year, maybe 2 to get down to a reasonable weight.

I wonder what the socials will do to "fix" him? Are they willing to physically force him to run and jump/exercise?
If he totally refuses anything they tell him, how are they going to make him loose weight? Put him on a meal plan in the orphanage? Well they would of SAVED A LOT OF MONEY if they just ordered the parents to let them put him on a nutrisystem type mealplan and have them mailed to the family to feed the child..????

I think there is too much we do not know to make such judgement..

Is the family on food assistance/stamps? What different would it be to put the kid on a meal plan the same way they do hungry people?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I am amazed of your attacks on peoples replies. Why you take all this so personal?
Yes we have routine in our meals here also routine for bedtime (at summertime we are not following it as hard tho). We dont have candy days either, but kid gets about 10 carbs candy after meals and are not exessively eating candies. He has never had troubles in grocery stores about candies. Reason we give candy after meals is as those are mostly sugar which gives bloodglucose spike, combined with decent meals that spike does not go high and is easier to deal with insulin and bloodglucose is being normal. My kid is type1 diabetic and i don`t care how many children you have there, i can guarantee there is more work in one type1 diabetic kid than there is in 5 normal ones.
I wish to no kid nor adult diabetes which can lead to serious troubles, kidney failures, nerve damages, blindness etc. Type
2 diabetes can be avoided with diet and exercise and every parent who actually intervenes when they see a problem.. i raise my hat to you. My kid doesnt wake up at nights in hunger, sometimes i have to wake him up to eat( when his bloodglucose is low) not often though.

Someone calls parents as a nazis when they take action.. Wow

edit on 12-6-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Why must you insist on judging people?

I have one daughter with Type 1 diabetes since she was 11 years old. I have two other daughters with Type 2 diabetes, one since she was 12 and the other since she was 14. My youngest was 14 and wieghed 105 lbs when she was diagnosed.

I am glad to see that you didn't try to control your child with an iron fist. Instead you allowed her to indulge moderately. That is parenting and it is good parenting!

Iron fist parenting is not.

Tired of Control Freaks

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join