Poll: Obama Less Competent Than Bush(43) or Clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
You are probably correct about Reagan's illness playing a part in his odd decisions. As far as Obama lying about keeping your doctor he wasn't really lying. The ACA did not say you couldn't keep your doctor, the insurance companies dropped plans that didn't meet standards and that's how they lost their doctors. The opportunistic republicans saw a chance to manufacture a scandal and of course they took it.

Well how much of a "lie" was it then?

1/2, 3/4, 7/8 ?

And you forgot Obama actually acknowledged he "fibbed" a little

He is a master of ultra-Left Wing Malarkey.

He only fools his followers.

Definitely not competent.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: FlyersFan

Obama is a "Celebrity politician" (term coined by beezzer, beezzer Inc.)

Celebrity politicians don't take leadership seriously. They find others to take blame. They avoid responsibility. They are idiots.

But because they look good on camera, they get elected to seats of power.

I wouldn't trust Obama to pour piss from a boot if the instructions were written on the heel.

That's a tough one. I don't think he's as incompetent as a lot of you guys do, I am disappointed in him though especially in the drone strikes and lack of transparency. But, mean here's the point. Who would I trust to poor piss from a boot? Not either of the Bushes, probably Reagan and Clinton, I trust Carter, Not Ford, Not Nixon, probably JFK not Johnson, Yes Eisenhower, no Truman. That's my short list.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Ignore warnings? Your buddy Obama doesn't even show up to his White House security briefings. He doesn't even give his security advisors a chance to warn him let alone for him to ignore the warnings.

Bush ignored direct warnings that the attack was going to happen. And how many people have terrorist killed in America since Obama took over?

Wealthy buddies? Wanna' go there? Dude .. your Obama is as corrupt with the wealthy as the day is long.

Did I say he wasn't corrupt? No I didn't but only an idiot gives taxes cuts when he starts a war.

He's even surpassed Jimmy Carter in incompetence and 'boobery'. And he's on par with Bush43 as far as the war mongering goes. Considering the drone strikes and Libya and Syria and Yemen and Somalia .. .maybe worse.

Yes Cater was a boob because he didn't invade anyone maybe he should have given missiles to Iran like Reagan did that would have made him a better president huh?
Libya no boots on the ground just air support.
When did we invade Syria oh yeah we didn't did we?
Yemen and Somalia the were going on before he walked in the door. Somalia was started by little Bush's daddy and who started the missions in Yemen none other than his little baby boy.

CLINTON .. God bless his little wayward soul .. knew what he was doing and could get the job done. He was nasty and corrupt ... but he could do the job. Given the choice of Obama, Bush43 or Clinton ... I'd take Clinton without a second thought.

At least the war against Libya that Obama started he finished it unlike Bush43 who got nothing done.

The only president worse than Obama is ... no one.

You clearly need to take a few lessons on American history.
edit on 6-6-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: amkia
Competent in what way if I may ask..? In destroying the America? Then yes he is less competent than the Bush and his father.

You are saying that Obama has done less damage to America then Bush43? ha ha ha ... I'd say it's about even. But also .. you are actually saying that Obama has done less damage to America then Clinton? Really? Sorry. Not a chance. Clinton doesn't even come close to the amount of damage done to America by Bush and Obama.

Did Obama tell lies to the American public so we could invade two nations? Has Obama ignored warnings that led to the worst attack on America since Pearl Harbor that resulted in 3,000 deaths? Did Obama have the bright idea to start two wars on credit then give his wealthy buddies a tax cut? Did Obama turn a surplus into a 4 trillion dollar debt like Bush43? Out of the three Bush is the worst one of all. The only president that is worst than Bush43 is Ronald Reagan.

No but he didn't read the 2000+ plus pages of the health care bill that takes his name before he signed it. That's a choice slice of nincompoopisim right there.

No He just copied the one that Romney passed which was dreamed up by a right wing "think tank".

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Obamaisms? Oh Good let's see some Bushisms.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Obama is more as defence.

2nd ,,,,

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

ROFL

Never fails to amaze me that Obama-ites have to defend their King by pointing at Bush.

LOL. Same logic as "hey! That guy shot all those kids at Sandy Hook, therefore if I only kill a couple, that's better, right?"

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: buster2010

ROFL

Never fails to amaze me that Obama-ites have to defend their King by pointing at Bush.

LOL. Same logic as "hey! That guy shot all those kids at Sandy Hook, therefore if I only kill a couple, that's better, right?"

No, I think it's more a comparison. You can't say someone is the worst president without justifying that claim. There must be some sort of data or some comparison or you can't make that claim.
edit on 9-6-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

But that won't work if someone hated him from day 1 in the office. They will exaggerate the negative and hush down the positive.

im glad that reality is different from internet.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing
Agreed...except that every time someone knocks Obama somehow Bush's name comes up as if that makes everything all fine and dandy. I was not remarking on who was worse...just remarking on that "coincidence". lol

Dont get me wrong, I am not a Bush man, by any means, form or fashion. I will, however, point out that Obama will not speak publicly unless he has his teleprompter hooked up and ready to roll. His gaffes come when he isn't reading his teleprompter.

At any rate, my take is that the 21st century has not even presented us with a decent candidate, let alone a decent president.

The main complaints you could make against Bush are, for the most part, very different from those you would make against Obama. Of the 2, it is a tough choice as to who was the worst...but I give a slight nod to Obama given that we seem to have (I have not made a list, and I will grant that Obama's are fresher on the mind) more of a lack of leadership during his term. I also view the "Obamacare" (Affordable? Care Act) with extreme suspicion. The govt tends to suck at anything that does not involve waste, bureaucracy, waste, corruption, waste and blowing stuff up. These are the things the govt does quite well...so why will Obamacare by any different? We have already seen that it is not particularly affordable and the rollout of the website was more than just an embarrassment. When have you heard of a commercial website being such a failure at roll out?

When it comes to my views of govt...they are not dependent on who is president. Presidents come and go, but the govt remains and changes little except to get larger, more wasteful, more bureaucratic and more corrupt.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

I guess I would question (honestly) how is the internet different from reality? (at least as far as people, attitudes etc are concerned).

People formulate the opinions you see on the internet. Main difference that the internet draws out the weak and meek more since they do not have to actually face anyone while making their pronouncements.

One other difference is that those voicing opinions on the net tend to not be those who occupy the lowest rung of society.

Where is their voice on the interwebs? lol

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It's just really hard on ATS in particular, that all you get is Obama is the worst etc, but with no quantifying evidence or valid comparison. I always bring up Bush, as a recent comparison. I think Clinton, Bush Sr and Reagan are fairly fresh in our recent memories as well.

Usually though, bringing up Bush in an Obama thread is relevant. Let's take the economy, it went in the tank during Bush's term. Obama just inherited it. Not blaming bush, as it was a global recession, but sometimes people think Obama caused the recession.

Bailout is another topic where Bush is Relevant, I think Obama went too far with it, but bailouts were started in Bush's term. I think people forget that as well. Wars, Lot's of hypocrisy about that on this site. I, again, think some people on this site forget that Bush started two wars.

Our Freedom is another thing. If an alien came to earth and all they did was read ATS political threads, they would come to the conclusion that Obama is taking ALL of our freedoms away with ObamaCare. I think it's relevant to bring up Bush again, because not one single thing has ever taken away more freedoms than the patriot act. Enacted under Bush again.

Why don't those who think of themselves as Conservatives ever rant about the Patriot Act?

See, these comparisons are valid.

Just a quick question. Who was the best president of the past couple of decades? I think you could make a strong case for Clinton with Reagan coming in as a strong Second.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

The republicans on ATS almost made me believe(not in america) that Obamacare is evil, guess i went out in the real world and met people with real problem who were saved by it.

So yeah, reality is difference, a whole lot of truth.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join