Poll: Obama Less Competent Than Bush(43) or Clinton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Keeping in mind that polls can be made to come out however a pollster wishes - A joint poll was conducted by the Democratic firm Anderson Robbins Research as well as the Republican firm Shaw and Company. The poll asked Americans about competence levels of recent Presidents.

Clinton beat Obama in competence by a wide margin.
Bush43 also beat Obama in competence by a decent point spread.
(point spread well outside the 'margin of error' )

When it comes to competence ... Americans believe Clinton was the most, followed by Bush43, and then last is Obama. I agree with the results of the poll. I'd stack them in that order as well.

Link to poll is at this site -
Washington Examiner - More Americans Think Obama Administration Less Competent than Bush and Clinton

The survey, which was conducted by the Democratic firm Anderson Robbins Research and the Republican firm Shaw & Company Research, found that approximately 68 percent of respondents believe that Clinton had a better idea of how to handle the White House than Obama. Meanwhile, 48 percent of survey respondents said George W. Bush was more a competent president than Obama, while 42 percent of respondents said precisely the opposite.

Obama is Less Competent than Bush and Clinton

With President Obama's approval rating still deep underwater, a new survey from Fox News finds that Americans generally think George W. Bush ran a more "competent" administration. In the survey, a 48 percent plurality said Bush's White House was more competent, while 42 percent picked Obama's.

At the same time, fully two-thirds of Americans said Bill Clinton's administration was more competent than Obama's, versus only 18 percent who liked Obama's better.

The headline I thought was interesting on this ... Americans agree on something in politics ...
Dems and GOP Agree - Clintons White House More Competent Than Obamas

Wall Street Journal - Who is More Competent?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
# them all. Bill set us up to be slaves to a deregulated banking system.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Err…

Competent in what way if I may ask..? In destroying the America? Then yes he is less competent than the Bush and his father.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Barraco Barner wont be pleased on this poll, but for the people the past always seems better.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: amkia
Competent in what way if I may ask..? In destroying the America? Then yes he is less competent than the Bush and his father.

You are saying that Obama has done less damage to America then Bush43? ha ha ha ... I'd say it's about even. But also .. you are actually saying that Obama has done less damage to America then Clinton? Really? Sorry. Not a chance. Clinton doesn't even come close to the amount of damage done to America by Bush and Obama.

edit on 6/6/2014 by FlyersFan because: word spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

You are saying that Obama has done less damage to America then Bush43? ha ha ha ... I'd say it's about even. But also .. you are actually saying that Obama has done less damage to America then Clinton? Really? Sorry. Not a chance. Clinton doesn't even come close to the amount of damage done to America by Bush and Obama.

Did Obama tell lies to the American public so we could invade two nations? Has Obama ignored warnings that led to the worst attack on America since Pearl Harbor that resulted in 3,000 deaths? Did Obama have the bright idea to start two wars on credit then give his wealthy buddies a tax cut? Did Obama turn a surplus into a 4 trillion dollar debt like Bush43? Out of the three Bush is the worst one of all. The only president that is worst than Bush43 is Ronald Reagan.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Their competence is irrelevant.

An honest poll would question whether or not any of these bafoons actually had any decision making power. I'm confident that a poll of this kind would indicate that most believe the decisions are made from people behind the scenes with the interests of banks and corporations in mind, not the people.

Presidents are selected, not elected. All they're good for is reading TelePrompTers, and they even suck at that. People are arguing over fabricated individuals while pledging false allegiances while the real tyrants go unscathed.

These polls are mere distractions meant to divide us...

Thanks for helping them with their work

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
Obama start wars? Yep. Libya sound familiar? In regards to Syria he failed but it wasn't for a lack of trying.
Obama Drone Strikes

Since Obama’s inauguration in 2009, the CIA has launched 330 strikes on Pakistan – his predecessor, President George Bush, conducted 51 strikes in four years. And in Yemen, Obama has opened a new front in the secret drone war. Across Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia, the Obama administration has launched more than 390 drone strikes in the five years since the first attack that injured Qureshi – eight times as many as were launched in the entire Bush presidency. These strikes have killed more than 2,400 people, at least 273 of them reportedly civilians.

Ignore warnings? Your buddy Obama doesn't even show up to his White House security briefings. He doesn't even give his security advisors a chance to warn him let alone for him to ignore the warnings.

Wealthy buddies? Wanna' go there? Dude .. your Obama is as corrupt with the wealthy as the day is long.

The only president worse than Obama is ... no one.
He's even surpassed Jimmy Carter in incompetence and 'boobery'.
And he's on par with Bush43 as far as the war mongering goes.
Considering the drone strikes and Libya and Syria and Yemen and Somalia .. .maybe worse.

CLINTON .. God bless his little wayward soul .. knew what he was doing and could get the job done. He was nasty and corrupt ... but he could do the job. Given the choice of Obama, Bush43 or Clinton ... I'd take Clinton without a second thought.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
An honest poll would question whether or not any of these bafoons actually had any decision making power.

Agreed.

These polls are mere distractions meant to divide us...

This poll was a joint Democrat and Republican poll. It's results were mixed. Clinton on top. Obama on the bottom. Bush43 in the middle. (oh my god .. I just literally pictured that .. MY EYES!!!)

Thanks for helping them with their work

Lighten up. It's a discussion forum. And considering you responded, I guess that means you are 'helping them with the distraction work' as well. Right?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I would rate the incompetence scale, last 50years+ as Nixon, Carter. Incompetence is not what drives Obama nor could it really explain his years in orifice.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Did Obama tell lies to the American public so we could invade two nations? Has Obama ignored warnings that led to the worst attack on America since Pearl Harbor that resulted in 3,000 deaths? Did Obama have the bright idea to start two wars on credit then give his wealthy buddies a tax cut? Did Obama turn a surplus into a 4 trillion dollar debt like Bush43? Out of the three Bush is the worst one of all. The only president that is worst than Bush43 is Ronald Reagan.

No but he didn't read the 2000+ plus pages of the health care bill that takes his name before he signed it. That's a choice slice of nincompoopisim right there.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Not by any stretch is Obama less competent than Bush. Maybe less than Clinton. No tops Bush 43 but Reagan is a very close second. Ketchup is a vegetable? Let all the mentally I'll loose on the streets. That guy should get an award for dumb.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Ketchup is a vegetable? Let all the mentally I'll loose on the streets. That guy should get an award for dumb.

I think Reagans dementia was taking hold after the second election.
Obama is no slouch to dumb ... Obamaisms

"I've now been in 57 states — I think one left to go." —at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon, May 9, 2008

The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." –in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument.

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly." —commenting on a white police officer's arrest of black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. at his home in Cambridge, Mass., at a news conference, July 22, 2009. Obama later had to convene a "Beer Summit" at the White House to help tamp down the controversy stirred by his remark

and of course .... 'If I had a son he's look like Trayvon Martin' .... classic goofball

Then there is the lie .... 'if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor' ... but I guess that's a different topic then 'competence'. Then again .. he might actually have believed his own statement. I'm sure he didn't bother reading all those pages of Obamacare before he spoke ...
edit on 6/6/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Bush is by far the most incompetent and worst President in recent US history, maybe of all time.

He made America the most hated country on the planet and as someone else already said, turned a huge surplus into essentially bankruptcy.

And on top of that the man was a buffoon, a complete and utter laughing stock.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You are probably correct about Reagan's illness playing a part in his odd decisions. As far as Obama lying about keeping your doctor he wasn't really lying. The ACA did not say you couldn't keep your doctor, the insurance companies dropped plans that didn't meet standards and that's how they lost their doctors. The opportunistic republicans saw a chance to manufacture a scandal and of course they took it.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
One thing that everyone reading this needs to remember. The poll is about their Administrations...not the individual. I wholeheartedly agree that both Bush 43 and Obama's Administrations are incompetent. But that's what we get for allowing them to install cronyism within Government.

I said we, because Congress has to approve of cabinet level posts and we keep electing the same incompetent people to Congress all the time.

I'd go as far to say that everybody in DC is incompetent...and it's our fault for putting them there.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Obama is the Jimmy Carter of the 21st Century. He is an ineffectual bungler surrounded by equally unimpressive advisers. He isn't the evil despot that haters want to paint him as. He isn't evil, he's an idiot.

The unexciting truth is that he is "meh". His presidency is notable for his ethnicity and nothing else.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I didn't realize it was even questionable lol

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Nice crawfish imitation there.

Oh, and if you like your old insurance, you can keep that also.
What was it? 53 states?

Blowing.
Posterior.
Aperture.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Obama is a "Celebrity politician" (term coined by beezzer, beezzer Inc.)

Celebrity politicians don't take leadership seriously. They find others to take blame. They avoid responsibility. They are idiots.

But because they look good on camera, they get elected to seats of power.

I wouldn't trust Obama to pour piss from a boot if the instructions were written on the heel.
edit on 6-6-2014 by beezzer because: speling

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join