It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Move your liquids NOW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I was coming from a jog this evening and it hit me;

Still waters at a constant temperature will cultivate bacteria and sickness, but running water with varying heat, like when you feeling the burn or when you breath excessively from running, will wash away the bacteria and sickness. It will make your look and feel better.

The way I see it, there are two liquids in your body: the lymphatic liquid and blood. If you take a simple activity like jogging, moving heavy objects you will start sweating, your blood will rush in your veins faster with a stronger pulse and your breath becomes heavy, moving your blood at a faster and larger flow is proven to contribute to the replenishing of your juices and keeping your blood clean. The lymphatic system is also moving, sucking the crap out of the blood, the only way to get lymphatic juices moving is to move your body.

I hope this will inspire you to MOVE NOW! MOVE! Help someone move, build something, make it happen! Oh and eat well, you are what you eat.
edit on 5-6-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You are what you eat. I guess I am starting to look like a potato. I also tend to chew like a cow and stink like an onion.

Sweating is good for you. You only need to walk briskly for a half hour or work in the garden for an hour hoeing. We go out of our way to buy things to make it easier to do things and then go out of our way to get exercise. I have a riding mower I haven't used in two years, I use my push lawnmower that does not have drive on the wheels instead. I use the gas weedeater to mow the grass if the yard is full of tree frogs, the gas mower blows frog parts all around if the frogs are out.

I have a small wood splitter and order my wood unsplit that way I save a little and get exercise. I would split it by hand, but the shock of the maul hurts the places where I hurt my back. I still do some that way but can't do a lot.

So why spend a bundle to make life easy and then look for exercise....sounds kind of crazy. I know people who will not work to get exercise yet go to a fitness center and pay to work out. All you need to do is hoe the garden by hand and turn it over with a shovel. Put your mailbox out by the road so you need to go out there to get it. Buy a scoop to shovel the snow in stead of a snowblower. rake your yard yourself instead of hiring someone else to. grow your own garden, something to be proud of, and go swimming in the lake instead of a pool. Put your savings in the bank with the savings from not joining the fitness center.

We are strange people here in the US, we pay to get exercise instead of getting paid to get exercise or saving money with our exercise.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes, I know there is a huge amount of people who like to workout but they push weights in a room, instead of helping someone build something. Plus, when you are handling real life objects like a brick or a sheet of plywood you work out different muscles. The biggest plus is that it actually gives something else then look at my pecks! Abs! I am super strong at lifting metal in a room I pay to attend!!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

jogging is horrible for you. a brisk walk is better. Itll do the same thing without killing your joints.

I really like your recommendation of making or building something. That is a good way to get/stay fit. Bending, lifting, reaching, and fine motor skills. And you get satisfaction out of its completion.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks. A good balanced diet is also a must to rebuild and replenish.

Jogging can be hard on your joints when you have excessive weight. When you melted most of your weight and your nice and lean jogging wont be so hard on your joints. Plus, running on grass is softer than concrete.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
We maybe Human but we're still animals....

No animal can survive inactivity!

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I actually enjoy time out at the gym, but then again I seem to be one of the very few people that goes there to "be myself"...no admiring myself in the mirror, cracking onto the personal trainers or other gym goers etc.

My job tends to be mentally exhausting, long hours and at times high stress/pressure so I like making my life as simple/low energy as possible (because I'm always borderline burnt out). The gym works well for me because I can make it my "special" place where I can go to relieve stress, burn off excess energy, or get a good hard workout so I can enjoy the adrenaline high.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
make sure you shower or at least towel off after a workout which makes you sweat. Not doing so give your skin an opportunity to reabsorb any toxins that were shed naturally from the sweating

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Even while sleeping, our fluids are constantly in motion in our bodies....that's why we have internal plumbing...and pumps...

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

Also be sure to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. In with the new, out with the....

Someone I knew very well said you have to have two relationships in life. One with water, the second with the bathroom. Wiser words were never spoken (well, maybe equal words).

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
cool post OP, i think there's probably some merit in what you're saying there..

the chinese herbal medicine system (yeah, i mangled that one) operates on some kinda principle about internal heat in the body (and redistributing it properly)

this is probably one of those things i shoulda payed more attention to...?
/chases a squirrel

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

LoL, true true.

new topics

top topics

join