It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you..........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Can someone plz waist like 5 minuits of there time to me by telling ME how to post a friggin picture. And it will help if you give step by step instructions to.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
1. Firstly, you need to get the pic hosted. You can either do it using the ATS uploads or via a specific website (such as ImageShack).

2. To load the picture on a thread, the command is

And that's it.

If you use Imageshack, you get a list once the pic is uploaded, allowing you just to copy & past the command. You need to use the command below the title Hotlink your image on forums and message boards.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jangofett
Can someone plz waist like 5 minuits of there time to me by telling ME how to post a friggin picture. And it will help if you give step by step instructions to.

Let's see. It appears that you want someone to PLEASE show you how to post a picture here at ATS.

You would like for it to take about 5 MINUTES.

Just who would you like to send these instructions to ? Oh, I'm sorry, you meant too, not to.

Sorry about that.

see the little icon right above this box that you type in, the one that has a computer screen and paint pallet ? Click there and copy the link to your picture .... that will post your picture.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
or the way raveena said..

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Hey i did it. THANKS GUYS!!!!

[Edited on 30-11-2004 by jangofett]

top topics

join