Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Harry Reid on Bergdahl Deal: ‘What Difference Does It Make?’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
With all the sternness of a college professor, Harry Reid has the response of well...I don't even know.

He says the Bergdahl exchange non-notification of Congress is a big deal over nothing !!

Except maybe that laws may have broken that is.

And he is claiming he was "notified" (even though Diane Feinstein says she wasn't).

He's cracking more and more by the day it seems.

And naturally he said "What difference does it make"

The Democratic Party seems to have a go-to line to reflect apathy for controversial issues plaguing the Obama administration.

Asked about why he seemed to be the only one notified about the deal to retrieve Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl before it was made, Harry Reid bristled at the question.

“I’m not sure I’m the only one,” he said. “A big deal over nothing. Is it Friday or is it Saturday? What difference does it make? What difference does it make?”

Harry Reid on Bergdahl Deal: ‘What Difference Does It Make?’

Mr. Mumbles Jumbles Himself !!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Probably about the same difference as calling people who exercising their right to bear arms and peacefully assemble terrorists I suppose..

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
him and clinton should have an affair and when questioned just said "what difference does it make?"
seriously i'm going to try that line, maybe it's a magical catchphrase that will get you out of any situation...

i HATE harry with a passion, and i really reserve my hate for well deserving scoundrels. Can we replace him and feinstein already?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So we traded five people that we refused to charge with any crime. At least we got back a deserter who was the cause of six Americans getting killed when they were searching for him.
edit on 5-6-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"What difference does it make".

I guess that's the new catch phrase for "all I can tell you are lies, so I'll say this instead".

Or, they think we are so dumb we'll get lost in trying to figure it out....who knows.

Des

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
He's right. It doesn't make any difference that he was notified the day before. It might have made a difference if he was notified 30 days before, but not the day before. What happened is still illegal.

"Big deal over nothing" he said. That's where he fails. Its a big deal over something. Its a big deal because Obama is an idiot with too much power. He wants to bypass congress every chance he gets. Oh yeah. That's a good idea. Lets give the worst president in history absolute power. That'll be good.

Its a big deal because the 5 high profile terrorists he released have increased a threat to our national security. Not to mention the millions of dollars that were exchanged. ALL FOR A DESERTER. What a sorry excuse for a commander in chief.

edit on 5-6-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Obviously, the senior traitor has been taking

SOUND BITE LESSONS from fellow globalist Hillary.

To them, only what they want, plan and do matters at all to any degree.

NOTHING else matters . . . least of all the sheeple on the long greased chute to the Morlachs' caverns.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

"What difference does it make".

I guess that's the new catch phrase for "all I can tell you are lies, so I'll say this instead".

Or, they think we are so dumb we'll get lost in trying to figure it out....who knows.

Des

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
We now have politicians breaking the law.

"What difference does it make?"

Hey Harry, how about accountability, you wrinkled little bitch!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

haha. nice. I put "What difference does it make" in my signature.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
lol, my jaw dropped when i heard him say that.

that saying should be radioactive for a politician.

unreal.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

So we traded five people that we refused to charge with any crime.

So what ?

SO WHAT ?

Why do people CRY incessantly about GITMO ?

Why ?

The most vocal critics had zero problems throwing the Japanese in 'prison'.

Anyone who pays a modicum of attention to American Politics sees people get 'charged with crimes' ALL THE TIME.

Hell Just ask the Kochs,The Rockefellers, the Rothchilds, then evil bankers, them evil corporations, them evil teaparties, them evil gun owners, that evil 'Christian right'.

Want to know something ?

WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ?

MAYBE if those people in GITMO were not 'CLINGING to the GUNS, and RELIGION' they wouldn't be there.

But then again ' WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE' ?
edit on 6-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The biggest 'reason' for the release in those 'terrorists'. and the 'renewed' Gitmo talking point was so they could continue DRONING them.

Hell that was the 'solution' to Gitmo for the last 6 years.

No judge.

No Jury.

Just outright executions.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Which one of the following listed politicians is the worst? Obama, Pelosi or Reid?

What difference does it make?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

MAYBE if those people in GITMO were not 'CLINGING to the GUNS, and RELIGION' they wouldn't be there.

Another way to look at it is if we hadn't invaded their nation for no reason then they wouldn't be in prison.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Another way to look at it is if we hadn't invaded their nation for no reason then they wouldn't be in prison.

The 5 released were captured in Afghanistan, you remember, the country we actually did have a reason to "invade"... We're not discussing Iraqis here.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Another way to look at it is if we hadn't invaded their nation for no reason then they wouldn't be in prison. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Intellectual dishonesty there.

Another way of looking at it is that some just love to rehash a decade old 'argument' instead of talking about current events.

The reasons for the other can be found in this video.

OF course if we never went to Afghanistan they would not have pushed Bin Laden to PAkistan.

To where the current guy could invade that country to kill him.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
1. That wasn't my quote.
2. My stance on Iraq has always been that boots Never should have touched the ground. Drop all the bombs you want, glass the damn place, even... but US troops shouldn't have been involved in a ground war there.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

"What difference does it make?"

Well...I guess the only "difference" it makes to me, is it is the first time I have been able to make out a complete sentence ever SPOKEN by Mr. Harry "Low Talker" Reid.

Honestly, 3/4th of what I usually hear from him is..."grumble, grumble, mumble "Grrr...Republicans" *shake fist in air*...grumble, grumble, mumble!"

Also, Harry's statement that he heard the news on FRIDAY seemed liked a kind of a dig to other DEMS..."I am so special, I knew first...take that Feinstein...mumble, mumble, grumble...but really "What difference does it make?"

Quit trying to pull a Hillary, Mr. Reid. At least she is understandable!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What did afghanistan do to the usa for behing invaded, osama is saudi as most of the terrorist involved in 911

top topics

<<   2 >>

join