It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBTQ is forced on elementary students in schools without parents consent

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: poweref

Sexual orientation, straight, gay, bisexual, any combination of these, has been clearly and repeatedly demonstrated in hundreds of scientific studies to be an innate characteristic that is related to genetics, pre-natal hormones and development, brain structure and development, and to a lesser extent by family heritage, etc. etc. etc.

Sexual orientation is not changed in any way by viewing sexual acts of any sort.

You are welcome to your opinion, but it is not borne out by any scientific evidence whatsoever,

Best.

My scientific studies published in my basement per reviewed by my dog clearly demonstrated that more than 99.999% of people can become killers, but very small percentage of them really become one.

Nobody is born gay. You are human being. You can control your feelings and choose to be straight, gay or none. You can believe whatever you want and that wont change this facts.
edit on 9-6-2014 by poweref because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: poweref

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: poweref

Sexual orientation, straight, gay, bisexual, any combination of these, has been clearly and repeatedly demonstrated in hundreds of scientific studies to be an innate characteristic that is related to genetics, pre-natal hormones and development, brain structure and development, and to a lesser extent by family heritage, etc. etc. etc.

Sexual orientation is not changed in any way by viewing sexual acts of any sort.

You are welcome to your opinion, but it is not borne out by any scientific evidence whatsoever,

Best.

My scientific studies published in my basement per reviewed by my dog clearly demonstrated that more than 99.999% of people can become killers, but very small percentage of them really become one.

Nobody is born gay. You are human being. You can control your feelings and choose to be straight, gay or none. You can believe whatever you want and that wont change this facts.

I think this sums up your position quite nicely.

My best to your dog; I'm sure the poor thing's eyes are tired from all that reading.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

powerf's argument made as much sense as anyone's in here.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This thread is the OP holding up kindergarten age children in front of themselves, hurling a rock and then hiding behind the kiddy shield.

Gutless.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

This thread is about perversion being forced upon our children against our will.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
If you don't embrace the Gay Lifestyle you are automatically a bigot ?

Seriously, the phrase "gay lifestyle" alone is as absurd as it can even get. It simply doesn't make ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER and I could conclude that your view about gays then likewise would not make any sense whatsoever, based on that ONE phrase alone

You're opposing that kids get educated....so what is the better alternative in your opinion? "Educating" them in the comfort of your own home, with silly, nonsensical things such as a "gay lifestyle"? I don't know what else to reply here except that a post such as yours is the best example WHY kids need real education about this (EDUCATION, sensibly done, mind you)....and there is is nothing wrong with that. No one for god's sake is "becoming gay" by learning that SOME people on this planet are gay.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

No, the point of this mess is to teach our children that homosexuals are special snowflakes that you should never ever upset. Homosexuals and transgenders are pointed out specifically to attain for them special treatment.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christian Voice
Third, this is going to force more parents to withdraw their children from public schools and into private schools and homeschool.

I think I replied to that already three times. I do NOT believe that home-schooling is for the "good" of the kids, at all. It's a very egotistical thing to do to deny your children THE POTENTIAL TO POSSIBLY have their own view, one day. It's egotistical because it's done solely to impose your view/opinion on your kids and it won't benefit the children at all. It's done because the parent is afraid to raise kids whose opinion may differ, so it's a purely egotistical act.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You mean it's mean to prevent our children from being exposed to your perversion ? OK, if that is not for the good of the kids then homosexual parents should have to take their children to Church as to not deny their children THE POTENTIAL TO POSSIBLY have their own view. Only fair,,, equality and all

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

powerf's argument made as much sense as anyone's in here.

I'm not surprised that you think so, since simply repeating "it's a choice" is essentially your position as well.

Actual evidence is required for something to be true ... not merely belief or faith.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Have your own kids and teach them anything you want.

Your self anointed "I'm smarter than everyone else" attitude.

Only shows your own intolerance.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Ah, I can see that you're exhibiting your normal skill in discussion and debate.

Why not cut to the chase and establish that your opinionated position is correct because you are a Son of God, endowed by Jesus Christ himself to dispense judgment to others?

Because that's the ultimate end of your arguments on this topic.

Why burn screen to repeat the same ... stuff?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Like acid in your mouth isn't it ? Kills you to deal with a well versed educated Christian doesn't it ? You have to change your tactics when you run upon one of us that actually reads and studies don't you.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Have your own kids and teach them anything you want.

Your self anointed "I'm smarter than everyone else" attitude.

Only shows your own intolerance.

Since we're apparently chatting again ... maybe you can clear this up.

How is it that when someone you don't agree with makes a firm statement, they're being either arrogant, prideful or self-important, but when you and yours do the exact same thing ... you're just stating your belief that you have a divine and Constitutional right to and no one should say anything counter to it or they're repressing you, or dismissing you, or whatever the word is today?

How is it that the same thing works completely differently for the two sides?
edit on 19Mon, 09 Jun 2014 19:16:58 -050014p072014666 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

No, the point of this mess is to teach our children that homosexuals are special snowflakes that you should never ever upset. Homosexuals and transgenders are pointed out specifically to attain for them special treatment.

You obviously don't understand what "equality" actually is when you THINK that learning about gays (or blacks, or jews, or religious people like you etc.) implies it's because those people need "special treatment". It's not about special treatment, it's about "all people on this fricking planet equal" --- is this difficult to understand? Amazing seeing that you call yourself Christian, you know, the dude who talked about tolerance and equality 2000 years ago. IF (say: IF) everyone on this planet WOULD actually be seen and treated equal, "special treatment" or the thought of it would not even come up.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Like acid in your mouth isn't it ? Kills you to deal with a well versed educated Christian doesn't it ? You have to change your tactics when you run upon one of us that actually reads and studies don't you.

Nope, not at all, nor is it anything like the words you're trying to put in my mouth.

I'd absolutely love to discuss the topic with a well-versed educated Christian ... do you know of any who might join the discussion?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

This mess is not teaching about gays or gay history, it picks out gays and transgenders specifically to force the idea onto our children that they are not allowed a different opinion about gays and transgenders because if they do they are labeled bullies and bullies are bad.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Good question...

I can take just about any opinion out there.

What I can't take are people that are so arrogant they start name calling.

I was clearly posting the term "Gay Lifestyle" after another poster used the term.

Then the guy goes on a rant about how stupid I am and I should educate blah blah blah.

You have the right to your opinion.

What I don't understand is why the favor isn't returned.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

You didn't know ? It is only equality for their side to have a public opinion. There are LGBT blog sites where they are calling for the castration and murder of Christians who publicly oppose homosexuality.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join