It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBTQ is forced on elementary students in schools without parents consent

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
1. People are uneducated and they can be manipulated easily.

2. Manipulated people do others people agenda.

3. Kinsey researches - basics for school sex education is rooted in pedophilia and child abuse.

4. New global project about sexual education is not USA only - it is spreading worldwide like blockbusters movies.

5. Kids are shown only one part of story.

6. Stories are shaped in a way that one must approve any claim from lgbt community.

7. lgbt is among the biggest propaganda in human history.

8. Percentage of lgbt population raises a lot in areas where sex education is teached.

9. They call sex education health education, but truth is that there is nothing truly about health, and only about sexual-health education.

10. lgbt ideology is great from point of lowering the number of people on planet that is one of elites goal.

11. lgbt ideology helps states and countries to create new set of unnatural rules-laws that will open path to patent and copyright human beings created on demand from unnatural entities like for example they mix 3 people and create human.

12. lgbt is not open minded but closed minded community. It is aggressive agenda.

13. lgbt community is globally less healthy than other parts of community.

14. lgbt is only movement to indoctrinate people in believing sex must not have any boundaries. Everything connected with sex and not for reproduction purpose is from point of higher intelligence considered as clearly weakness of mind.

15. lbgt is pushed by world elites - not by the people. People just do what is told in number 2.

We are spiritual beings. We transfer life and create life through sex. Sex is sacred. Sexual deviations, wanting, is sign of weak mind. Entity unable to control most primitive feelings and passions. More like horned dog than like a human being. And they want people to be like weak minded, and even to teach kids how to think like weak minded.

edit on 8-6-2014 by poweref because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
All of us have mastered "playing the victim"?

Is there a course available only at the Secret Gay School do ya think?

Do we receive the training in our weekly updates to our Gay Agenda Manual?

What irony!

What BS!

The true masters of claiming false victimhood are the ones who are always claiming that others are victims for demanding equal rights. Somehow, gays and lesbians being able to walk proudly together, eat together in restaurants, just "hoits some people's widdle feelings."

"I can't see two men kiss or hold hands because it makes me so mad I want to pee-pee!"

"Two women taking their kids out for a walk in the park might make my little Honey Boo Boo ask questions I don't want to answer."

"Why do THEY get the rainbows? We like rainbows too! Waahahahah."

Riiight. We're the victims. What really scares bigots the most is that we aren't, anymore.

And won't ever be again.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lynn112

originally posted by: Moresby
The videos show reality. You can choose to teach your children to put up with, but quietly disapprove of, reality.

I don't teach my kids to "put up" with anything, I teach them respect/tolerance of others.

tol·er·ate
ˈtäləˌrāt/
verb

synonyms:endure, put up with, bear, take, stand, support, stomach, deal with

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby
How about a definition rather than synonym?

to allow the existence, presence, practice, or act of without prohibition or hindrance; permit.

dictionary.reference.com...

edit on 6/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: txinfidel

option two shelter your children from all the things in the world, and once they grow up and try to cross the street they get obliterated by a bus because they were unaware of all the world has in store bad and good.

You don't have to agree with these people's life choice's, but you can not pretend they don't exist and have an even more confused child. Accept it, people maybe even your own children are going to live their lives differently than your own. What should it matter, no one is telling you to get a sex change, or have sex with the same sex. If you're part of the public neither you nor anyone else has more rights than anyone else. You and I have equal rights, as do the blacks, asians, indians, gays, lesbians, Trans gendered, christians and muslims. As soon as you take the rights of one away, it's okay to take those same rights away from everyone else.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx
a reply to: txinfidel

option two shelter your children from all the things in the world, and once they grow up and try to cross the street they get obliterated by a bus because they were unaware of all the world has in store bad and good.

You don't have to agree with these people's life choice's, but you can not pretend they don't exist and have an even more confused child. Accept it, people maybe even your own children are going to live their lives differently than your own.

That is exactly what some (many?) people are doing, sheltering their kids by home-schooling...or good example here, opposing that such things are taught in school.

They THINK it's for the "good of the children", in reality it's borne from egotism because they disallow their children to think freely and to potentially develop their own views. As a "funny" side-effect, it's of course also a perfect way to raise psycho/sociopaths when twisted beliefs are forced which clash with REALITY outside church/home. Those kids are programmed to become mental sooner or later. It's NOT a "benefit" for the kids at all, obviously.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Just a little different than most of the others dictionaries.

edit on 6/8/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If you don't embrace the Gay Lifestyle you are automatically a bigot ?

This is as usual changing the subject. The subject is who is going to teach my child.

I do not want the state to decide when my child or where my child learns about it.

It that such an unreasonable request ?

This subject requires a real discussion. Not a classroom setting.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

This is as usual changing the subject. The subject is who is going to teach my child.

I do not want the state to decide when my child or where my child learns about it.

Yes, that makes you a bigot. I'm sure if there were message boards in the 50s there would be plenty of people like you saying the same about blacks.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
All of us have mastered "playing the victim"?

Is there a course available only at the Secret Gay School do ya think?

Do we receive the training in our weekly updates to our Gay Agenda Manual?

--------------

What really scares bigots the most is that we aren't, anymore.

And won't ever be again.

Part one: top lel.

Point 2: Sorry, I'm tolerant and all but if there's a gay/straight civil war I'm selling arms to both sides. You guys may get better stuff but I'm staying out otherwise. It's worked for the US all these years, hasn't it?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea

Yes, that makes you a bigot. I'm sure if there were message boards in the 50s there would be plenty of people like you saying the same about blacks.

Probably not people like you insisting people believe exactly how you do.

Insisting that only the State can teach my child about homosexuality.

Do you hear yourselves demanding to teach the children your way of thinking.

So you are Gay. Adopt your own child and teach it anything you please.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

So in other words, if people don't think like you, you believe there is something wrong with their head.

There is nothing wrong with having different believes you know, everyone in this world does NOT have to think just like you. As for the benefits of homeschooling, many parents do this.

The reasons given today for home schooling are varied from religious, political, philosophical, and dissatisfaction with public schools.

Teaching and cognitive development outside of school does not have to resemble teaching and cognitive development in school. Cultural experience can be the basis for development at home and in one's community throughout one's compulsory school years. People can successfully do things differently than schools.

So its really not just religious people homeschooling, and its not "bad" to do things differently.

A large percent of home school students have a parent that has held a state-issued teaching certificate.

Above we find many teachers have chosen to exit the public school system in effort to give more one on one attention and just teaching their own children. Apparently, one on one teaching of a child is more important to the education of a child, in the eyes of some teachers.

Even with a conservative approach, the achievement levels of the home school students in this study are exceptional. Within each grade level and each skill area, the median scores for home school students fell between the 70th and 80th percentile of students nationwide and between the 60th and 70th percentile of Catholic/Private school students. By the time home school students are in 8th grade, they are four years ahead of their public/private school counterparts.

This study simply shows that those parents choosing to make a commitment to home schooling are able to provide a very successful academic environment.

I still agree with my first paper, in that, "formal schooling is not necessary for children to develop cognitively". Children can still receive a well-rounded education through informal schooling and by using cultural experience as part of the basis for learning at home, can further the cognitive development of a child. Furthermore, I feel that Dr. Lawrence M. Rudner's study offers impressive results of children developing cognitively without formal schooling.

I would say the above is reason enough to homeschool, and people who homeschool can still expose their children to other cultures and experiences should they so choose. Homeschooling doesn't mean the parents force their child to live inside a box, it means they live outside boxes in order to provide the best possible education for their child.

Children who are homeschooled aren't becoming psychopaths or sociopaths... public education is more to blame for causing that.

For example, it has been widely publicized in America that adolescent girls' self-esteem fades in high school, but in a book about home schooled adolescent girls the opposite was found:

www.collegetermpapers.com...

Not everyone has to be like you, and there really are serious benefits to homeschooling these days. It's not just for the religious anymore.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea

Probably not people like you insisting people believe exactly how you do.

Insisting that only the State can teach my child about homosexuality.

Do you hear yourselves demanding to teach the children your way of thinking.

So you are Gay. Adopt your own child and teach it anything you please.

If their parents are closed minded bigots then fine. Let's stop teaching about slavery in America, too. Let's stop teaching about the holocaust.

I can go on youtube and find stories about rape, videos with thousands of corpses layered out in piles, find a million and one movies that have extremely graphic depictions of gruesome murders... But dear god, "2 people of the same sex together? OH HELL NO. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT TO MY KIDS SO I DON'T WANT THE STATE TO EITHER."

This has no implications toward anyone being upset that someone doesn't believe the same as them other than your opinion that you're not a bigot. I don't give a damn what people believe, but plain old ignorance pisses me off. Good job dodging my points in the post you responded to, though.

Take for example your assumption that I'm gay because I have no problem with any group or minority that doesn't have a problem with me. Hallmark of a bigot. I'm straight as they come, with an eight year old daughter that would have a whole hell of a lot more to say about this than I do.
edit on 6/8/14 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

It's no different than you assuming I'm a bigot.

Just because I don't want the State to teach this subject to my child.

I see this as a Social issue. Not a subject I need the State teaching my child.

I like how you avoided my point and went right to flinging insults.

I don't want the school teaching my child religion either.

I see this as protecting my Right to educate my child as I see fit.

By now your need to type another knee jerk insult must be overwhelming.

edit on 8-6-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

If their parents are closed minded bigots then fine. Let's stop teaching about slavery in America, too. Let's stop teaching about the holocaust.

I can go on youtube and find stories about rape, videos with thousands of corpses layered out in piles, find a million and one movies that have extremely graphic depictions of gruesome murders... But dear god, "2 people of the same sex together? OH HELL NO. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT TO MY KIDS SO I DON'T WANT THE STATE TO EITHER."

This has no implications toward anyone being upset that someone doesn't believe the same as them other than your opinion that you're not a bigot. I don't give a damn what people believe, but plain old ignorance pisses me off. Good job dodging my points in the post you responded to, though.

Take for example your assumption that I'm gay because I have no problem with any group or minority that doesn't have a problem with me. Hallmark of a bigot. I'm straight as they come, with an eight year old daughter that would have a whole hell of a lot more to say about this than I do.

OK.

But what I hear you saying is quite different and many other people who have posted before you.

You are saying that people who don't agree with you are brainwashed and they are bigots. You are saying that those people have no right raising their own children and that you could do a better job. You are saying that most parents do not have their childs best interest and because you are not a christian and you do not declare yourself to be a bigot that you could do a better job?

Just what are you trying to say exactly?

Your saying that you can raise other peoples children, you can instill positive values in them and that people with religious views do not have a right to their own children.

So who is a bigot?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Heres what I get from this debate.

I CAN CLAIM that Im from planet gryphon six hundred sixty six. And I can claim that I am not treated fairly and ask for special rights, but lets call them civil rights. Then as I become a member of the state I could abduct children or adults and re-educate them to my liking.

Anybody who disagrees with me will be called a bigot and will get shut down by the school board.

Meanwhile I will claim that I have been wronged. I will declare an injustice that needs those people who disagree with me to be reprimanded and discriminated against. I will declare that I have certain rights over your own children that you don't have.

Thanks again for another thought provoking discussion ATS.

Im gonna go back to my usual barfing in my sleep recognition.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

This may be a rude example, but if I forced you to have same sex, sex with someone would you suddenly become homosexual?

No, of course not!!

How is it any different with this situation, you present the children with reality and they form their own opinions.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Wow. The "stretches" that both positions take is pretty sad for our Kids.

The actual issue I think is whether Schools have the "RIGHT" to manipulate our Kids. Either way, Schools should not teach Sexual Preference.

The arguments from both sides need to keep to the actual issue.

Let Nature take its course as they say, but I for sure will not let my Kids School teach them "LIFE". Or at least I will try my best to battle that. Its tough now a days.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hoochymama23

You know what the worst thing about this argument is, dense people will always be dense. They can not understand why there should be equality all across the board. We either teach them absolutely nothing or everything.

I believe every child should experience the world so they are not shocked, or traumatized as young adults when they experience it.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join