It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help me add photos from an Android device

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This almost went in the rant forum.

I am a software test consultant, and have spent nearly 2 hours trying to make a new thread (on my Samsung Galaxy S4 running kitkat 4.4.2) and add some photos also from the phone.

I've managed to get the photo's under the 'uploaded' feature on the site, but when I start the new thread it will not let me add any photos.

I tried the search function to obtain the info I needed, but to no avail. All I could find was an old thread about adding photos from an ipad.

Could anyone provide me the steps I need please?

Also, has the ATS media link been removed now?

I'm so angry with this user experience! :-(

thanks in advance

OE

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

Click the picture, and you'll see links appear for various ways to display the picture. Copy the one that you want to use, and simply paste it into your thread. I usually have one window open to the pics, and one to the thread I'm making.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

It would help to know which browser you're using. I use Boat and Dolphin exclusively on my Android devices. It's always helpful to have more than one browser installed on any device for troubleshooting purposes.

If you have the photos uploaded already, then all you have to do is click on the photo and a small window will pop up with three lines of code:

- BBcode for use in post

- BBcode for thumbnail link in post

- direct URL of image

You want to the first line of code. Copy that line and paste it into your post and the image will show up.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thank you very much guys!

new topics

top topics

join