It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Bergdahl declared jihad in 2010, secret documents show

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The "secret documents prepared from statements from a purported eyewitness" aren't exactly secret if they are being "reported" on by Folks News. Maybe someone collected a"statement" from a "purported eyewitness" in order to type something up for the deadline to give to that side of the political divide's media codpiece, er I mean mouthpiece. Well, both sides' go around giving lip service & screwing things over so whatever. What I mean is, It's like, Time to Feed the Dogs... Toss somethin out there.

. a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Ollie North is talking about the ethics of this situation. Guess he is an authority on illegal activities of this type.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
More and more is going to be released about this entire fiasco, and those declaring Bergdahl didn't do anything wrong are going to eat their words.

I still wouldn't be surprised to find out both Bergdahl and his father concocted this entire scheme in order to rescue prisoners from Guantanamo. They're both Afghan sympathizers, and remember his father's deleted tweet? How he's still going to work to free Guantanamo prisoners?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Quite frankly I am tired of hearing these spin doctors quote the civilian interpretation of US law that an individual is innocent until proven guilty. This is true as the burden of proof is on the prosecution. Not so under the UCMJ. One of the 1st things you learn in boot camp is to conduct yourself with honor and reliabilty and to hold yourself accountable. So guess who the burden of proof lays on when you have to go see the old man? www.militarytriallawyers.com...

No. We leave no man behind. But for those of us who served HONORABLY (thus the distinction Honorably Discharged) this man is disgusting, submerged by his own perversion that he didn't agree with Americans killing and defending on the offensive so he walked off to the Taliban and decided to help calibrate the mortar strikes against the US. Yes this will come out. Also this man believes himself worthy of being a vindicater of justice. He abandoned the Western idea of rule of law and left and joined the Tribal side where everyman believes he is the sword of justice. Where is his remorse for the loss of American lives or isn't it strange that he only sees the Americans as aggressors and violators of humanity. His father has no bittersweet remorse either. His father is well aware of his heart as his is the same. Let his father live in an extremist Islamic tribal enclave the rest of the days of his life and let his son answer for his wrong doing by being held accountable for putting Americans in harm's way unnecessarily in an extraordinary way by forcing them to upkeep and HONOR our military traditions by braving the dark and deep to rescue a man over board in his mental faculties, costing lives to his debt and settling said debt by either taking his breathing life or taking his free life with a lifetime of hard labor in Ft. Leavenworth.

Edit: Further let me add Thank you to those who did and do serve with honor. Let us stand together against this man and his actions not only for our traditions handed to us by our fore fathers but also with integrity for the strength of our future and the future of our military might. To send a message to those who will serve with our children that will say "our forefathers did not tolerate this nor shall we. Our way of life is only as strong as our ability to defend it and our ability is only as strong as our unity."

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
There's a lot of charges flying around here. Until any of you have witnessed inefficient unit command, children being run over in the streets by American transports, and kidnapping (either of you or your child) I would suggest making sure all the accusations are clearly defined as personal opinions.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Most of this information came from Afghan informants for money.

The next day these Afghan informants were likely selling information to the Taliban.

The whole thing stinks.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
So what if his father still believes Guantanamo prisoners should be released?
are you used to people flip-flopping when it suits them? a reply to: oldetimehockey4

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Well, it appears you know everything there is to know and have issued your ruling.
Glad you don't sit on the bench in any jurisdictions near me! Oh, and nice inclusion of patriotic claptrap, in case the judge's opinion in the form of a text wall did not have enough substance.

sheesh. a reply to: sirjunlegun

top topics

<< 1   >>

join