It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY cattle???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I've often asked myself the same question, out of all the things...."why cows?"

As another member had claimed, cattle DNA is somewhat similar to that of humans, which can be a good explaination, but still....

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Humans, up until recently, harvested equine estrogen for use in hormone therapy and this has very little to do with any similarity if a horse's DNA to that of a humans. It has more to do with the chemical similarity to that of human estrogen.

There are features that are unique to the specific tissues that have been removed from "genuine" cases of "cattle mutilation". Evidently whomever or whatever is using laser scalpels to remove certain organ tissue from these cattle are after a specific group of hormonal chemicals. This specific group fo chemicals occurs in high concentrations in cows and less so in other species. This is why cattle.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

cattle,sheep horses, bison , deer , elk, etc have all been a part of mutillations. These animals are considered "clean" and were used by the ancient Jews and Israelites for sacrificing to God(burnt offerings). Some humans are "clean" also. Today clean means Kosher and fit to eat. Notice that the Aliens never bother pigs or wild boar since they are pork-which is a no no for Jews and Muslems to eat. So, the aliens must be demons and The Devil straight out of the Scriptures doing the mutillations.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

why should they take humans over cows? cows are a lot less dangerous than humans and in some observers eyes cows are more intelligent. they get humans to look after them, maybe aliens think cows are the superior race.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

That's a very good question to ponder. Assuming it's true and aliens are responsible for cattle mutilations...( And let's say for the sake of argument that they are)....Why cows?

Medically speaking, doctors and scientists will often use pigs and study their anatomy and what not...Because a lot of their organs are very similar to human ones....So,if they were doing it for medical research, it would make more sense to go after pigs....

or why not chimps out in the wild or something? That would make me think that perhaps they aren't doing it for medical type research....

I really don't know.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by siluriancryptic

cattle,sheep horses, bison , deer , elk, etc have all been a part of mutillations. These animals are considered "clean" and were used by the ancient Jews and Israelites for sacrificing to God(burnt offerings). Some humans are "clean" also. Today clean means Kosher and fit to eat. Notice that the Aliens never bother pigs or wild boar since they are pork-which is a no no for Jews and Muslems to eat. So, the aliens must be demons and The Devil straight out of the Scriptures doing the mutillations.

Ohhh. that explains the yamaka the aliens had on when they abducted me. oy vey. Aliens. Jews. Satan. whats the difference?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I don't want to be the one to start the rumor that aliens are organic androids made from live (but not for long) cows.
So I won't.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Maybe they like cheese burgers....

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Birds and many other different types of animals were mutilated similar to cattle including humans. But why cattle was their main choice is because cattle are probably the easiest. Think if you had an underground base near the 4 corners US and you went out to explore the new world, the first thing you would probably see in the rural areas is cattle.

The overall point was for creating hybrids, exactly the same as the abductions. They have vats of formula to feed the hybrids containing [human/animal blood] plasma, deoxyhemoglobin, albumin, lysozyme, cation, amniotic fluid and more.

There is no reason to associate religion with these aliens.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join