It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Gina Loudon Worries 'Erratic' Obama May Not Be 'Sane'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The thing with this, with pathologically lying and all of that, this insanity. If Barrack Obama is insane then so are every member of Congress, both the house and the Senate and all the leadership at the NSA. Shall we remove them all as well. Every last democrat and republican and agency goon there?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
The thing with this, with pathologically lying and all of that, this insanity. If Barrack Obama is insane then so are every member of Congress, both the house and the Senate and all the leadership at the NSA. Shall we remove them all as well. Every last democrat and republican and agency goon there?

I think we could call that term limits, a complete change is a great idea. We just need to do it a little at a time instead of all at once. Make NSA (government) positions fireable, and reelect replacements. And keep doing it until we are satisfied we have the right people.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE
When you can accurately diagnose a genius level sociopath ,maybe...

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
S & F My Friend, this thread took some guts to post, with the Obama supporters that still believe this man walks on Water and can feed a Multitude of People with Two Fishes, Still Out There!

You know perfectly well where we stand with the Obama Regime

My thoughts of Obama and his absolute Failure as Our President.
You know, he receive flattery and unearned praise from supporters ( like those here ). He stands there and listens to the applause from crowds of Wishful Believers, People Who Live in the Land Of Milk and Honey in Their Minds. Obama is completely out of touch with his own behavior and so mistaken about his own abilities.

Let's take a look, What Did Obama Do In His Life That Was So Important? He was not required to publish much of anything as head of the law review or as a law school instructor or champion of important legislation as a state or U.S. senator. His greatest talent is speaking and writing about himself (often inaccurately). And yet Obama was glorified by
the elites 2008 by them giving him a Nobel Prize for doing nothing, ( for Christ sake ). So, I ask you, is it surprising that Obama’s self-imagine bears little relationship to his behavior and that his self-conception radically departs from reality. I Mean, the Real World Reality!

Hopefully The Clock is Still Ticking!!!

www.timeanddate.com...
edit on 6-6-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Wow, diagnosis via the airwaves? Via the internet?

You know the first thing that comes to mind with this hack? It takes one to know one. She's as "insane" as she worries Obama is.

God, I luvs me sum partisan politics. Such errant stupidity from both sides masquerading as "discourse", when it's anything but.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Say what you will but his mind ain`t right.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The same thing was said about Bush. Jaw Breaking yawn.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join