It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Gina Loudon Worries 'Erratic' Obama May Not Be 'Sane'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So what we have here is a bunch of non doctors saying this doctor can't be trusted, can't make a proper diagnoses because she is on a talk show, married to a republican, is a tea party member, and got her PHD online. Is this what I am to understand? Oh and it's xuenchen's fault for posting the article? xuenchen you should be ashamed for posting a article like this open to discussion by some authentic and accredited physiological physicians that hide their identity online without the slightest amount of accountability. You guys are on the Obama Car Exchange I take it?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

It's Fox News...no one should take it serious.

I take The Onion more serious than I do Fox News.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
He likely has the "absolute power corrupts absolutely syndrome" I think he is corrupted and I do not care for him, but insane?

Ironic to see him being labeled the very same thing that he would like to label many others. Will he lose his rights too? Interesting that people suddenly no longer think he is untouchable and people are now voicing their opinions about him. I find it scary that doctors can just voice their "opinions" about other people like that though and put it out there for everyone to see.

As much as I don't like him, I don't think he is insane. I honestly think that it is scary that people can just denounce others as crazy like that and that it makes the news. Not a good path to lead society down at all.

edit on 5-6-2014 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

So what we have here is a bunch of non doctors saying this doctor can't be trusted, can't make a proper diagnoses because she is on a talk show, married to a republican, is a tea party member, and got her PHD online. Is this what I am to understand? Oh and it's xuenchen's fault for posting the article? xuenchen you should be ashamed for posting a article like this open to discussion by some authentic and accredited physiological physicians that hide their identity online without the slightest amount of accountability. You guys are on the Obama Car Exchange I take it?

The analytical/philosophical lapdogs are amazing aren't they.

Saul Alinsky was a good teacher I guess !!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I knew he was not right from the beginning:

i479.photobucket.com...

edit on 5-6-2014 by Sunwolf because: Mistake

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Not trying to be too critical and off topic, but I hate that Saul Alinsky crap.

It has become the biggest talking point/buzz word used against progressives, right along with "community organizer" and Chicago-style politics.

It's only a slick propaganda term used to ambush a conversation and to take it off course.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
By no means am I a Republican. But I would deem certain elements of the Left in general as mental illness. In particular their perspectives on economics which has a historical batting average of .000

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

No. She can't make a proper diagnosis because she wasn't trained to make a proper diagnosis. As I mentioned previously her PhD pertains to I/O Psychology. This field has nothing to do with clinical psychology. Her Master's work was done in research oriented fields. Once again this has nothing to do with clinical psych. So why don you take her word over anyone else in this matter? Oh, that's right because she confirms your worldview even though I probably have more clinical psych experience than she does.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I suspect she's close to target on this one. His behavior matches up quite well, and has for some time now. Virtually anyone that has studied any psychology at all can see the signs, if they bother to look.

I see you have attracted the usual pointless denials, claiming any source that isn't pro-O is "biased", as usual. That, and claiming that it being your thread makes it automatically wrong somehow. No real contrary points of view; just try and discredit the source because that's all they can do. Seeing the exact same thing on my recent thread.

He's got definite signs of narcissistic personalty disorder. His actions are often erratic, and in blatant defiance of the law. If not insane, definitely evil and utterly self-centered.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

No. She can't make a proper diagnosis because she wasn't trained to make a proper diagnosis. As I mentioned previously her PhD pertains to I/O Psychology. This field has nothing to do with clinical psychology. Her Master's work was done in research oriented fields. Once again this has nothing to do with clinical psych. So why don you take her word over anyone else in this matter? Oh, that's right because she confirms your worldview even though I probably have more clinical psych experience than she does.

Never said I was taking her word for anything, as I am not taking yours either. I haven't done any research to either side of the discussion. My world view isn't decided by any one person or persons. What I don't get is the incessant pummeling of the thread creator for creating a thread that reports what was seen somewhere else, by a bunch of people with total anonymity and unaccountable for anything they write.

So since you're the expert why don't you write a book, create an article, go on television, and expound on something you know and we will let the sharks feast on your words and see how things go. Or just go ahead and put your education on the line and explain what type of personality it takes to lie to the level this president does. Please don't insult me using the Bush defense, or this politician does this or said that just stick with the POTUS and tell me what kind of person needs to lie on this kind of scale, has many many minutes of video in the act of lying and never stops or apologises. I am in no way an expert as you are, but there is clearly something wrong here.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Well what do YOU think? Is 0bama nuts?

The thought has never occurred to me. Now that you ask?
Nope.

I think you are right Obama doesn't meet the criteria for being nuts. But I do think he is the essence of evil. Ask an evil person a question and get a lie, confront the lie and get another, then they continue lying until you quit asking. Nuts no I don't think so my vote is evil.

A great spot to chime in, and thanks for the uptick to the
real deal. The best scene to me in developing Hannibal
Lechter's character, and even the author sidestepped it.
"We gave him 2cc of Sodium Amatyl-- and he gave us a
recipe for potato chip dip.
He was psychotic: we didn't know what else to call him."
Will Peterson / Edward Norton, from Manhunter/
Red Dragon

How about totally evil, Will? That'll work for me. Besides,
anybody who can do that many things that either start out
or turn out that bad later can't not know what he's doing.
And a little off-topic, I liked Bryan Cox just as much as
Sir Anthony

When things start coming apart in a self absorbed person's
world: and things begin getting quoted that are very dark
and detached... there's a lot more going on than a break.
edit on 6-6-2014 by derfreebie because: Me not cant know-- might be in need of more mousse and a Prophet 5

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Xuenchen took the time to defame posters as "progressives" or "ultra-left-wingers". That was a quite personal attack, so a reply on the same level is in order, I think.

I didn't reply to Xuenchen as I know that the whole discussion is just useless. Any (and even good like some posted) counter-argument will be replied by Xuenchen with "huh, the communists are back! commie go home!"-style postings, which are of no use to a discussion. This is a behaviour often seen by Xuenchen. Not Xuenchen's side? Well, then you don't have counter-arguments, you just have NO arguments because being anti-good, anti-american, anti-constitution and so on.

That is boring. I don't waste my time discussing with straw-men.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Xuenchen took the time to defame posters as "progressives" or "ultra-left-wingers". That was a quite personal attack, so a reply on the same level is in order, I think.

I didn't reply to Xuenchen as I know that the whole discussion is just useless. Any (and even good like some posted) counter-argument will be replied by Xuenchen with "huh, the communists are back! commie go home!"-style postings, which are of no use to a discussion. This is a behaviour often seen by Xuenchen. Not Xuenchen's side? Well, then you don't have counter-arguments, you just have NO arguments because being anti-good, anti-american, anti-constitution and so on.

That is boring. I don't waste my time discussing with straw-men.

It seems to me all civility has gone out the window lately. I made a post the other day and said I found this on another site, you would have thought I burned the paper with the only cure to cancer. It's ok to disagree with me I am not the smartest person, with the most experience in life. Instead of saying I think you made a mistake it's you are delusional if you think it's that way. Where is your source, while they supply opinion calling it fact. I think the divisive nature of politics, news, and the world has infected some people to always attack rather than discuss. It just seemed to me the beat up on Xuenchen was going overboard.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I will now quote some postings from Xuenchen, from the very beginning of this thread:

LOL

Of course no ultra Left Wing Progressive source will suggest 0bama is suffering from a psychological dilemma will they?

Now Why would that be?

Sounds "Progressively" typical.

They (Left Wingers) often use the old tactic of blaming others for what they themselves are guilty of.

In both instances Xuenchen answered none of the points of the original poster but did this. Believe me, I like civility, too. But this is a breach of exactly that kind of behaviour. It lead to my posting you commented on.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

His path chosen in teenage years was "con-man" ways of behavior, actions.

So working hard to get scholarships into the best schools is a con man way of behavior?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

Not trying to be too critical and off topic, but I hate that Saul Alinsky crap.

It has become the biggest talking point/buzz word used against progressives, right along with "community organizer" and Chicago-style politics.

It's only a slick propaganda term used to ambush a conversation and to take it off course.

The funny thing is most of the people whining about Saul Alinsky know virtually nothing about him. What was the bad thing he did? He taught poor people how to organize against slum lords.

edit on 6-6-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

INDEED.

Besides . . . it's not normally considered sane

to gleefully do one's utmost to destroy one's own nest, culture, way of life.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Hate it all you wish.

Hating it doesn't negate it's been used and is being used as a main tool and strategy of O's bosses--the globalist oligarchy--for decades.

It's been used and is still being used because it's so blinking effective and it's hard to counter.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

His degree of arrogant narcissism is wayyyy over the line . . . well beyond dangerous.

His pathological lying is way over the line . . . well beyond dangerous.

His tyrannical !!!!CONTROL!!!! freak habits, compulsions are way over the line . . . well beyond dangerous.

However, there's nothing that can stop most regressives from sucking up to his hollow image about every way they can.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!! This solves everything! We simply appoint a Doctor "of the people" to classify the idiot politicians "insane" and we remove them from office. The brilliant part is, it is bipartisan in that you aren't removing them because of their left or right views...but because they are insane. In this case, the people who voted for Obama would feel better that he was removed for insanity instead of just being a jackass...and they save face for voting for him. It isn't their fault he lost his mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join