It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Gina Loudon Worries 'Erratic' Obama May Not Be 'Sane'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Well what do YOU think? Is 0bama nuts?

The thought has never occurred to me. Now that you ask?
Nope.

I think you are right Obama doesn't meet the criteria for being nuts. But I do think he is the essence of evil. Ask an evil person a question and get a lie, confront the lie and get another, then they continue lying until you quit asking. Nuts no I don't think so my vote is evil.

And everyone one of our congressmen and everyone working at the NSA. How do we get rid of all these liars?

Do what we do here, we talk, discuss, argue, but most importantly we vote. We may not always agree but almost without fail we all know what trash needs to be taken out. As citizens we have to remain part of the process and not just stand by and do nothing.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It'd be pretty easy to make the case that anyone who goes on Fox Spews and keeps a straight face through it all, or worse yet voluntarily listens to Fox Spews, is the crazy one.

Be that as it may, NO ONE in this country is sane; we're all fed garbage food and garbage thoughts loaded with lies, half truths and disinformation from the git-go, and meanwhile, our 'representatives' are fed redacted 'intelligence' information that has no bearing on reality. Add in the accepted insanity of religion, and well... you see the problem.

If you were in the Oval Office for 6 years being told crazy things by crazy generals with crazy briefings that were so worrisome that it led you to okie-dokie spending billions of dollars of public money per 'terrorist' to kill people indiscriminately halfway around the world, all the while telling the people back home that you were protecting them from the enemies you were so busy making... well, hell, you'd be crazy too.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Obama is very attenuated & 'with-It'...

He can only 'fit- in' his personal agendas (like all the anti-Christian bias & pro-Muslim bias) in the creases & folds of Policy changes that the Puppet Masters have not specifically instructed him to perform...

so he is devastatingly arranging 'his' personal restructuring of America campaign around and behind the Globalist Masters direct instructions to him.

a lot of time he (the great BHO/Transformer of the American mindset) mis-fires but he &-or the Party Apparatus just deals the 'race card' out of the deck to squelch the opposition veracity & discernment (of the opposition) vis-a-vis the BS the Administration spews out there

this guy needs dumped

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I think this is dangerous thinking. I didn't like it when Bush and Clinton were in office and I don't like it now. Obama is not a lunatic. You may disagree with his policies or think he's a bad leader, but when you get into this kind of character assassination and false accusation, it takes our political discourse in this country to new lows over and over again. There area quite a few lunatics in political offices. But this guy isn't one. Why can't we focus on the policies? I mean it's already started with our next round of presidential candidates. Hillary's health, Christie's weight...we had it last time with Romney's binders full of women. That was a none issue.

I'm not so sure, because our president did say not too long ago that he was getting real good at killing people with drones, and hundreds of those he killed were little children. I don't know anyone that wouldn't call him a lunatic based on those FACTS about him. He said it himself.
What does it say about his supporters that they ignore these things even when the president says it himself? It would seem to indicate that the lunatic label isn't just for the president.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
S&F!

Of course Obama is crazy as bat guano!

But so is everyone else!

Everyone ... and I do mean everyone is in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders and it was written so that nobody ... not even the doctors who wrote it themselves ... can escape from its clutches.

Basically if TPTB want ... they will commit you to an asylum against your will!

So it is not a question of "is Obama nuts?" ... it is a question of "does Obama's actions show that he is experiencing a dangerous, to himself and or others, psychotic break from reality?"!

Remember that the Potus has that famous football of doom mere meters away at all times!

Does he look like he has an itchy trigger finger?

Well he isn't ducking for cover or running for the hills ... and so therefor I'd say that he is currently crazy as bat guano but isn't contemplating or acting on world apocalypse just right now.

Isn't this ruse being played by the WH just to distract the Public's attention away from the VA scandal ... oops the Fast and Furious scandal ... oops the Obamacare roll out scandal ... oops etc.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is why people cant take you guys serious, you take a story from a non medical doctor who took an online course to get a degree, and use it to dirty the man lol, seriously its so sad.

I cant wait for the typical stop drinking obamas kool aid lol.

Coming from people that voted for bush jr twice on top of it wow.
edit on 5-6-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well now we hear from a real doctor that Obama might not be all with it

While Gina Loudon may have a PhD it hardly qualifies her to make any kind of diagnosis. Her PhD is in the field of IO Psychology. IO psychology is pretty much a combination social psychology and business degree. It focuses on maximizing the the potential of a company's workforce. Her Masters are in fields related to research, not any kind of diagnosis. She doesn't have a PhD in Clinical Psych, she doesn't have a PsyD, she doesn't have an MD in Psychiatry. There isn't even any indication that she studied Clinical Psych in her undergrad. Even if she had she would have just as much authority as me to make a diagnosis.

Just because she has a PhD doesn't make her claims anymore valid. Her saying the President is crazy would be no different than Neil deGrasse Tyson from saying all Creationists are crazy.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
This is why people cant take you guys serious, you take a story from a non medical doctor who took an online course to get a degree, and use it to dirty the man lol, seriously its so sad.

I cant wait for the typical stop drinking obamas kool aid lol.

Coming from people that voted for bush jr twice on top of it wow.

Like this one perhaps?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The funny part is you think your right lol, using a fake doctor to prove your point is an epic fail, but thanks for the kool aid pick im thirsty.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DietJoke

Have you ever read the DSM? Have you ever even looked at the diagnostic criteria for a single disorder? Do you know how difficult it is to involuntarily commit someone? Almost every single diagnosis in the DSM contains a criteria that states pretty much the following:

The symptoms in Criterion X cause clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.

This means that in most cases a person won't be considered to have a mental disorder unless they feel that their behavior has significantly impaired their life in some way. Of course in most cases if someone is seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist they must obviously think there is something wrong with their life.

For someone to be involuntarily committed it must be proven to a judge that they are a danger to themselves or others. Sounds simple enough but anyone who has studied Psychology will tell you dangerousness is one of the most difficult things to predict and prove. Just the other day we had a local girl who suffers from schizophrenia going around asking if people will help her blow up the fire station. Despite the fact that there were witnesses that could confirm she was doing this she was not committed because dangerousness could not be proven.
edit on 6/5/2014 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace
I think you are right Obama doesn't meet the criteria for being nuts. But I do think he is the essence of evil. Ask an evil person a question and get a lie, confront the lie and get another, then they continue lying until you quit asking. Nuts no I don't think so my vote is evil.
Seriously...without precedent or prejudice...strictly as a point of information? The Right is regarded in exactly the same way. One is better off analysing just how that polarisation is being generated. Cui bono, as they say.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

It is a xuenchen thread after all, you can't anything they say seriously.

Xuenchen is known for starting threads that either stretch the truth or twisting and turning what someone says. Also a known birther..so that there should be enough as to how serious you can take them.

Also extremely hypocritical.

As long as it is bad about Obama..xuenchen will start a thread..the hell with facts, truth or credibility.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

some older threads had 0bama pegged.

One even before he was elected.

Obama and Narcissistic Personality Disorder

and some after....

The Questionable Mental Stability of Barack Obama

Is Obama a Psychopath?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Did any proper doctor write any of those, nope, because you can post articles from the net does not make you right. To be in power you need to be a little off your rockers, so by implying obama is a loon, does that mean that most politicians are loons, or is it just the left thats loony and the right are sane and on the right track.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Analyze this article....

Many people who are unhappy with the recent legislation to raise the national debt ceiling lay the blame on the intransigence of the Tea Party. But disappointed supporters of Barack Obama also find fault with him. They had hoped that their president would use the considerable powers of his office to force a more effective grand bargain. The fact that he didn't has led them to not only criticize his negotiating tactics. It has also led them to rethink their view of Obama's personality. What happened to Mr. "Yes We Can"?

Much of this analysis has come from economists and political analysts. In fact some of them began calling attention to Obama's unusual readiness to compromise as soon as he moved into the oval office. As his term progressed it became clear that he was often reluctant to stake out strongly partisan positions. He seemed more comfortable in the middle ground.

Who Is Barack Obama? by Samuel Barondes, M.D.

Yup.

The gloves fit.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I think he is more of a Manchurian candidate than crazy. And he knows what he is doing. Ruining America and hes doing a damn good job at it.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think Obama is nuttier than a fruitcake. I also think a lot of people think he's unstable. But we've been so conditioned to be politically correct, and fear of the repercussions if we aren't. We just let a nut case continue to be our President.

Des

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It would be more credible if this Doctor actually practiced her field instead of just being a talk show host. Besides she is making a diagnosis that is outside her field of expertize.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Just like when the left brings on mouth pieces to start declaring people that don't agree with them as crazy, I will reserve judgment.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You say real doctor, I say...Tea Party Activist, Conservative Radio talk show host, World Net Daily columnist, and a regular on Fox News.

I'm sure she isn't biased at all....right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join