It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Gina Loudon Worries 'Erratic' Obama May Not Be 'Sane'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Obama official paints Bergdahls platoon as ‘psychopaths’ and liars to elicit sympathy for desertion

Sounds "Progressively" typical.

They (Left Wingers) often use the old tactic of blaming others for what they themselves are guilty of.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I find it humorous when liberals feed you a hot plate of steaming biscuits from their own kitchen to 'debunk' or otherwise marginalize someone who speaks badly of their dear leader.

really?...steaming biscuits?...tell me, what was NOT FACTUAL in the St. Louis Ledger newspaper article?....oh, by the way, her starring role on the "wife swap" show started up on April 28 on ABC...so don't miss out on her brilliant diagnostic human behavior techniques.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: IAMTAT

Obama official paints Bergdahls platoon as ‘psychopaths’ and liars to elicit sympathy for desertion

Sounds "Progressively" typical.

They (Left Wingers) often use the old tactic of blaming others for what they themselves are guilty of.

you do have a credible source for this, or are you just pulling this out of your ***

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

but....you use her as a credible source

Who said she was "credible" ?

That assumption is another typical deflective response and defensive knee-jerk reaction.

But I do think she might be right.

There have been many sources suggesting 0bama's pathological problems.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit
I find it humorous when liberals feed you a hot plate of steaming biscuits from their own kitchen to 'debunk' or otherwise marginalize someone who speaks badly of their dear leader.

Not my leader...I have the luxury of an objective viewpoint.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

you do have a credible source for this, or are you just pulling this out of your ***

Yes.

But for now, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi will be sufficient.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
and He's a Lumberjack...and He's OKAY

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Considering the actions taken in DC by almost all politicians, can we not conclude that many of them, if not most, have some sort of mental problem?

It's not just Obama that is out of touch.....it's all of em.

That's begs the question....

Is 0bama "influencing" politicians and people?

He is a forceful figure.

Mass Hysteria?

Stockholm Effect?

He has many blind followers.

Sure, he influences people....he is a politician. But I don't think he has some sort of mental issue other than being overly arrogant.

And yes, he does have some blind followers. He also has many blind haters.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
President Obama has failed a basic psychometric test :
Q. "what year is it ?" , A. "2008" (in 2011) ...

washington post.com/blogs/44/post/obama-signs-wrong-year-in-the-guestbook-at-westminster-abbey/2011/05/24/AFxUKbAH_blog.html
edit on 5-6-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Well what do YOU think? Is 0bama nuts?

The thought has never occurred to me. Now that you ask?
Nope.

I think you are right Obama doesn't meet the criteria for being nuts. But I do think he is the essence of evil. Ask an evil person a question and get a lie, confront the lie and get another, then they continue lying until you quit asking. Nuts no I don't think so my vote is evil.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Didn't Obama recently admit to head concussions while playing football as a young lad?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Well what do YOU think? Is 0bama nuts?

The thought has never occurred to me. Now that you ask?
Nope.

I think you are right Obama doesn't meet the criteria for being nuts. But I do think he is the essence of evil. Ask an evil person a question and get a lie, confront the lie and get another, then they continue lying until you quit asking. Nuts no I don't think so my vote is evil.

And everyone one of our congressmen and everyone working at the NSA. How do we get rid of all these liars?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
She's a partisan hack.
Political differences aside he's obviously "sane."
I've been following politics closely since the late sixties.
IMO the only President whose mental health was in question was Reagan in his second term.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

His path chosen in teenage years was "con-man" ways of behavior, actions.

It worked well in Chicago so he was commuted 100%.

At this point and circumstances in the whole world stage "con-man" wasn't the proper decision for him and he is losing it fast.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Is Obama Insane? Patterns of evidence

We have all said or done things at one time or another that most likely fall under the category of crazy. We need to look for patterns of behavior if we are to gain insight into the mind that is creating them.
Let us begin with a Doctors opinion.

Sam Vaknin, Ph.D (Full article here) Bullet points numbered for reference purposes only.

Obama displays the following behaviors, which are among the hallmarks of pathological narcissism:

(1) Subtly misrepresents facts and expediently and opportunistically shifts positions, views, opinions, and “ideals”.

(2) Ignores data that conflict with his fantasy world, or with his inflated and grandiose self-image.

(3) Feels that he is above the law, incl. and especially his own laws.

(4) Talks about himself in the 3rd person singular or uses the regal “we” and craves to be the exclusive center of attention, even adulation.

(5) Has a messianic-cosmic vision of himself and his life and his “mission”.

(6) Sets ever more complex rules in a convoluted world of grandiose fantasies with its own language (jargon).

(7) Displays false modesty and unctuous “folksiness” but unable to sustain these behaviors (the persona, or mask) for long. It slips and the true Obama is revealed: haughty, aloof, distant, and disdainful of simple folk and their lives.

(8) Sublimates aggression and holds grudges.

(9) Behaves as an eternal adolescent, in his choice of language, youthful image he projects, demands indulgence and feels entitled to special treatment, even though his objective accomplishments do not justify it).

Here is just a short list of examples as they relate to the above.

There are clearly more examples that could be cited, but these will suffice to establish a pattern.

(1) Created and demanded the Sequester, then went out and campaigned how bad it is.

(1) National Debt. Accused Bush of being irresponsible and unpatriotic over 4 Trillion debt, and then he adds 6 Trillion in half the time, yet claims he has cut Trillions.

(1, 6) There is no more complex, grandiose fantasy than Obamacare.

(1) Said he would not sign anything that adds one dime to the debt, then signed Obamacare, that will add Trillions to debt.

(1) Debt ceiling – he was against raising it, now he is for it

(8) Valerie Jarrett (and others) are used to bully, threaten (ask Davis or Woodard)

(3) Bypasses Congress, ignores immigration laws

(3) Unconstitutionally over ides law via Executive Order

(9) Inordinate number of appearances on talk shows

(9) Hanging out with Hollywood elites; unprecedented number of Celebrity events

(2) Job numbers, real unemployment

(4, 9) constantly campaigning, going on talk shows

(5) This was the moment when our planet began to heal

(5) This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow

(5) For a time they were selling this Obama flag on his campaign website (pic)

MORE:
tisaboutfreedom.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I'm going to have to agree with you Johnny, what the hell does she know...is she his private psychologist, is she even a good one, or just a talk radio host...

Hell I dislike Obama, but come on....

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Of course he is nuts, with that much power, very few presidents are not nuts, and if they weren't going in, they are coming out. America is nuts as well for "Re-Electing" him.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Maybe it is just something that happens at the end of a second term? They see the light at the end of the tunnel and they all get a little looney?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: awakendhybrid
Maybe it is just something that happens at the end of a second term? They see the light at the end of the tunnel and they all get a little looney?

That may be true for past Presidents,

but 0bama was showing signs before 2008.

He has always been consistently looney.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

He, he, xuenchen you do get your hands on some good information, actually I do not read Tabloids, but recently I have been kind of eying tabloids in the grocery stores that are hard no to look at that depict Obama like a lunatic while his wife looks like is at the end of her road

I may have to start reading these tabloids, because sometimes they do carry some information that maybe actually true.

Perhaps more of his state of mind will be found.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join