learn more

Dr Gina Loudon Worries 'Erratic' Obama May Not Be 'Sane'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well now we hear from a real doctor that Obama might not be all with it.

Dr Gina Loudon says she is concerned about his mental health in so many words.

I think she just might be on to something !!

He is definitely not "normal" is he?

Or is Obama's general behavior simply "typical" of ultra-Progressives?

Or is Obama's general demeanor just an act?

Are Obama's "expressions" during speeches an indication of psychological disarray or just debate tactics?

He does lie quite often doesn't he.

Psychologist Dr. Gina Loudon told host Lou Dobbs that she is “very, very concerned” about President Obama’s mental stability Tuesday on Fox Biz.

Here’s the exchange and video via Newsbusters:

DOBBS: The President hasn’t mentioned a word about Sgt. Tahmooressi held in a Mexican prison. Your thoughts on the distinction here between the two, in at least Obama’s mind?

Dr. LOUDON: You know, I will say to you, Lou, I am very, very concerned about the mental stability of this President at this point. Some of his behavior seems irrational to me. It seems beyond that of just a typical narcissistic, arrogant, sort of, ‘I’m a leader of a big country and I feel tyrannical at the moment’ kind of attitude. It really seems to me like this President is demonstrating behavior that is not only anti-American, but irrational and erratic and perhaps not exactly what we might want to deem sane.

Psychologist worries ‘irrational, erratic’ behavior may seriously indicate Obama is not sane

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Interesting. I think this idea may have merit. Obama has definitely been operating within a bubble of false reality. Delusional, perhaps?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now you DO know that's a degree in Psychology, right?

She also seems to be a well-known loon:

"We’ve had a spate of wingnut pundits lately, and Gina Loudon is no less crazy than the others." American Loons

and a liar:

"Dr. Gina Loudon, who is one of the leading members of the STL Teabagger Hate Cabal (along with Jim Hoft, Dana Loesch, Bill Hennessy, and Adam Sharp, etc...) and hosts The Dr. Gina Show on TruthTalk 630AM in St. Louis, is in the spotlight for lying about the Vanity Fair article about Sarah Palin by Michael Joseph Gross. Ms. Loudon has had a long history of distorting the truth for her own gain." Gina Loudon's idiocy...

So I would humbly submit that it's all about the sources you trust. It appears yours is suspect.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
something from a book by Dr. Sam Vaknin.....

One of the most important symptoms of pathological narcissism (the Narcissistic Personality
Disorder) is grandiosity. Grandiose fantasies (megalomaniac delusions of
grandeur) permeate every aspect of the narcissist's personality.

They are the reason that the narcissist feels entitled to special treatment which is typically incommensurate
with his real accomplishments. The Grandiosity Gap is the abyss between the narcissist's
self-image (as reified by his False Self) and reality.

When Narcissistic Supply is deficient, the narcissist de-compensates and acts out in a
variety of ways. Narcissists often experience psychotic micro-episodes during therapy
and when they suffer narcissistic injuries in a life crisis. But can the narcissist "go
over the edge"? Do narcissists ever become psychotic?

source

Hmmm.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Considering the actions taken in DC by almost all politicians, can we not conclude that many of them, if not most, have some sort of mental problem?

It's not just Obama that is out of touch.....it's all of em.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Well what do YOU think?

Is 0bama nuts?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It could be something contagious...Maybe he caught it from Harry Reid.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
this doctor is a active tea party member along with her republican state senator husband...she went to school and earned her PH.D in human behavior through an online "college"...she is a radio host and was on the show "wife swap"...she has never examined Obama, nor is privy to any his medical records, and she hasn't practiced medicine in any capacity.
www.stltoday.com...

but....you use her as a credible source
edit on 5-6-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Considering the actions taken in DC by almost all politicians, can we not conclude that many of them, if not most, have some sort of mental problem?

It's not just Obama that is out of touch.....it's all of em.

That's begs the question....

Is 0bama "influencing" politicians and people?

He is a forceful figure.

Mass Hysteria?

Stockholm Effect?

He has many blind followers.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I would be surprised if obama sits in an office all day every day and decides all these 'erratic' things, 200+ people probably make up obamas mind, the least of which being obamas mind.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Well what do YOU think? Is 0bama nuts?

The thought has never occurred to me. Now that you ask?
Nope.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
this doctor is a active tea party member along with her republican state senator husband...she went to school and earned her PH.D in human behavior through an online "college"...she is a radio host and was on the show "wife swap"...she has never examined Obama, nor is privy to any his medical records, and she hasn't practiced medicine in any capacity.
www.stltoday.com...

LOL

Of course no ultra Left Wing Progressive source will suggest 0bama is suffering from a psychological dilemma will they?

Now Why would that be?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Lunatics running the asylum.

Ironically:

Obama official paints Bergdahls platoon as ‘psychopaths’ and liars to elicit sympathy for desertion

Few will argue that the deal struck to gain the release of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was a diversionary tactic that blew up in President Obama‘s face, but that hasn’t stopped some members of his administration from going to the wall for their man.

Even if that means calling American soldiers serving on the front lines in the war in Afghanistan “psychopaths.”

Reporter nails shifty State Dept. rep. with her own words:
‘You’ve had 5 years to determine what happened’

Amid an overwhelming response from those who served with Bergdahl who say he deserted his unit, Brandon Friedman, deputy assistant secretary for public affairs for the Department of Housing and Urban Development, posted a series of tweets Wednesday suggesting the soldier may have had good cause to abandon his post.

Interestingly, as the tweets began to make the rounds, Friedman scrubbed his Twitter profile to remove any reference to his role in the Obama administration, which he proudly displayed beforehand.

Gateway Pundit was among the first to report on these tweets:

Friedman attempts to elicit sympathy for Bergdahl’s actions by disparaging the leadership in his platoon, and suggested this gives his fellow soldiers reason to “smear him publicly.”

www.bizpacreview.com...
edit on 5-6-2014 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
www.stltoday.com...

LOL

Of course no ultra Left Wing Progressive source will suggest 0bama is suffering from a psychological dilemma will they?

Now Why would that be?

because we live in the real world

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think this is dangerous thinking. I didn't like it when Bush and Clinton were in office and I don't like it now. Obama is not a lunatic. You may disagree with his policies or think he's a bad leader, but when you get into this kind of character assassination and false accusation, it takes our political discourse in this country to new lows over and over again. There area quite a few lunatics in political offices. But this guy isn't one. Why can't we focus on the policies? I mean it's already started with our next round of presidential candidates. Hillary's health, Christie's weight...we had it last time with Romney's binders full of women. That was a none issue.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I had a "thought" run across me this morning:

SUSPECTING-OBSERVATION:

Stuff is "SO BAD" ( i.e. everything appears to going so wrong ) for this administration that even the "HANDLERS" may be ...

"RUNNING-AWAY" ... ( or for the Fire-Exits ) !?!?!?

Probable Exceptions: Reid and Pelosi

-
SUPPORTIVE-EVIDENCE:

Poll: Working Class Voters Abandon Obama

A new CNN poll of Americans finds falling support for President Obama on every policy issue.

On no single issue does a majority of Americans approve of Obama's position.

edit on 5-6-2014 by FarleyWayne because: i.e. Everyone MAY Have ... LEFT the BUILDING.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I find it humorous when liberals feed you a hot plate of steaming biscuits from their own kitchen to 'debunk' or otherwise marginalize someone who speaks badly of their dear leader.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
OMG. This is the kind of "journalism" Fox News pushes. If you have ever witnessed Obama in public, and there are always cameras around, you would realize that never has he acted in anything but a cool, calm, suave manner. I do not care how well trained one is, if that is not you, then you would have severely slipped up by this time. That is his personality, and that is likely why he was chosen to be president in the first place. These claims have no basis in fact.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"The Madness of King Obama".

An arrogant, insane president is one thing.

When his followers believe his madness, it's an entirely different level altogether.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Project MKUltra can really screw-up a president head.... I remember thinking Bush and Clinton seemed mentally ill too....

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join