It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you give me one verafiable evedanced proof of government disinformation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

Text6

I grew up in Times beach MO , If you goggle it you will see the nightmare that I went through.My town was wiped off the map with a weapon of warfare and the government said it was an accident but after much research I found it was intentional .It was produced in equipment SHARED with the dept of the army. This dioxin was in agent orange. Six months after the stoped spaying Vietnam they started spaying us kids in the street , and the whole town ,NOT ONCE but many times for years.I believe they did not know what dioxin would do to Vietnamese children and wanted a test bed they could control in side the U.S. This was one of the biggest disinfo operations .
edit on 7-6-2014 by supergravity because: (no reason given)
Not one person was arrested or was prosecuted.
edit on 7-6-2014 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

How about them claiming it was Oswald's bullet that hit Kennedy in the head? That's been proven false, by the ballistics work of Howard Donahue, and his work was verified by an Australian police detective, Colin Mclaren, who went through a lot of evidence to show Donahue was correct. McLaren's work showed that the Secret Service was even bullying the medical people trying to do the autopsy.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Can you give me one verafiable evedanced proof of government disinformation?

I can give you a million just from 9/11 because lies and spin cannot change the laws of physics no matter how hard they try

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Iraq

2nd line

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The Institute for Propaganda Analysis. It was opened in 1937 because of the "very real" threat of foreign propaganda, but then it was closed in 1941 due to the possibility that the students would use it on the US' war propaganda.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

those who feel they have been deceived by government got exactly what they deserved !!

History History History - if anything it has shown that the people in power wish to stay in power and they have rarely done so by doing things for the people!! They will say what it takes to garnish votes and support. It is the way the game is played...always has been always will be.

But then people cry because they were lied to...well "boo hoo hoo"

If you believe you government outright then you are the dummy....NOT THEM!!!

Life is a game...play it correctly for once, it hurts less!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join