It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you give me one verafiable evedanced proof of government disinformation?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
a reply to: HardCorps

I have a question for you OP...

Can you please tell me one thing that the government has said that was not disinformation?

Yeah we are going to tax the living crap out of you at every opportunity.

"electricity rates will necessarily skyrocket"

“if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can — it’s just that it will bankrupt them, because they are going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that’s being emitted.”

"For the well-off in this country,high gas prices are mostly an annoyance, but to most Americans they're a huge problem, bordering on a crisis."

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps
I don't me mean like Area 51 or Roswell where we've yet to confirm anything.

Bill Clinton has already acknowledged Area 51's existence whereas the Government denied it's existence for many years...

At about 1 minute in he starts talking about the people who work there having to live an hour away and wear special clothng.. etc

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
you might like this website www.politifact.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

-Iraq is harboring weapons of mass destruction.

-Iraqis taking babies out of incubators

-The national unemployment numbers

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I kind of wonder if since that post is on this site, if it can be a legit/non-sarcastic question, or if you already knew the answer, and are trying to spread the word, or something?

A couple ideas stand out to me:

1. Didn't the previous press secretary explicitly state he was told to not even acknowledge we had a drone program?
2. This actually changed my focus on ATS from paranormal/aliens to conspiracy studies: In the months leading up to 2012, I remember hearing straight from the prez's mouth that the NDAA wouldn't pass through the house or senate, but even if it did, he "WOULD VETO IT." Then, on Dec. 31, '11, a Saturday when everybody was distracted with New Year's, he signed the bill, and even caveated it with, "I don't wanna use this power, but..." (paraphrased)

Seems pretty provable, even though I don't have the sources to link to...

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: captaintyinknots
As an ex Navy man who had worked on COMSEC equipment I have to say: Yes, the military needs to have some things Top Secret for national defense reasons.

However the lies were are constantly fed are unacceptable.
thats my point though. Its semantics.

Military people will always call top secret projects just that, top secret. Everyone else would call it disinfo to be told one thing when another is true.

Military people wont. Theyve been taught to see it a different way.

Semantics.

I do believe that top secret is an important classification. But there is a TON of disinfo that almost always surrounds "top secret"
edit on 6-6-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Two words: Plausible Deniability.

So yeah, good luck finding any "smoking gun" evidence.

The things [redacted] don't say about [redacted] can speak far louder than [redacted]

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

So you think everyone should have access to the launch codes for ICBMs with nuclear warheads?

There is a need for classified information. There is not a need for all the dis-info we are exposed to.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

How can the two be separated?

If the mil has top secret equipment, and someone without clearance starts asking questions about it, or say, snaps a pic of a highly classified aircraft/weapons system/secret whatever....

How can the organization maintain OPSEC, AND cover it's a** without a little disinfo?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CloudsTasteMetallic
It is one thing to keep things under wraps in the name of national security. It is something different to spread dis-info to influence popular opinion, sway elections, silence critics, pass legislation, protect profits ect..

The JFK Secret Society Speech, the speech that arguably resulted in his assassination addresses these points well:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Satisfied yet?

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Uhhhhh . . .

1. Disinformation is carefully DESIGNED to be undiscoverable as that and certainly unprovable . . . and very preferably unnoticable as that.

2. Nevertheless, there have been a number of whistle blowers who have asserted some serious and plausible stuff on such scored.

3. 911 has a whole raft of disinformation that's reasonably obvious.

4. The JFK murder had plenty.

5. The Iraq war had some.

6. Viet Nam war had a ton.

7. The current Destroyer In Chief had a ton leading up to his first installment.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Thanks for the link. I suppose you could say I've just started my journey "down the rabbit hole."

From the sources I've been reading, it appears as if he pissed off the wrong people in the Agency after bungling the inherited Bay of Pigs op. This puts a whole new perspective on things though.

A thread the other day about the RFK assassination contained this source, a veritable treasue chest of internal docs covering the assassination of JFK, his brother, MLK, Watergate, and the fall out of congressional investigation into illegal activities and other abuses by US intelligence agencies, particularly the FBI and CIA.

Mary Ferrell Foundation - Starting Points

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I think this is a thread designed to uncover the strongest voices against US military industrial complex might. This is opposition research I think for the benefit of the neo-conservative intelligence community driven global banksters. I wonder how much personal IP data was derived from the cookies set from those linking in and and watching the embedded youtube videos. This smacks of an intel op.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Iraq has nuclear weapons

Syria gassed their people

Libyans were committing mass rape and genocide under Khadaffi

All known and proven lies by the US government

The lies are legion!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: sourcecontroller

Honey Pot? Classic. Man, I always fall for that one.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CloudsTasteMetallic

Kind of off topic but many years ago when I was coming down out of the clouds with my father back seat I could see the people below looking like tiny beings and I remember thinking that the clouds tasted metallic when I breathed in cloud vapor.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Satisfied yet?

2nd line.

Not that I had so many replies yeah I kind of am.

I only just scanned threw all the posts but as I did it occurred to me... That whole Watergate Nixon thing would have been verifiable evidenced proof of, too.

Well at least my thread gave everyone a chance to list their favorite list of, right.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

So you think everyone should have access to the launch codes for ICBMs with nuclear warheads?

There is a need for classified information. There is not a need for all the dis-info we are exposed to.
youre reacting just as most military people do. Youre all well trained, ill give you that.

Please note that I never said that there shouldnt be classified informating out there. Please note that I never said anything as stupid as "everyone should have access to launch codes".

Please, go back and read what I said, and realize that I only pointed out that it is a FACT that the government uses disinformation tactics(one of which is to push semantics like "classified" and "top secret") to conceal classified and black projects. The gov't and the military knowingly and willingly lie about such things.

Why so defensive?
edit on 7-6-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join