It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are conspiracy theorist violent ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
a reply to: samsamm9

I recall reading somewhere that a couple of mass shooters were members of ATS

Betcha absolutely without a doubt, 100% of mass shooters have watched Fox News at some point, too. And Disney films. And millions of commercials and murders on teevee, all termed 'entertainment'.

I find it intriguing that *we* are not allowed to 'promote violence' against a government gone so completely off the rails that you can now be drone-executed because you're a relative of a 'suspected terrorist'. Or if an entire village is wiped out by goons from overhead, it's termed 'collateral damage'. Or if people so bereft of hope in Guantanamo commit suicide in order to end their suffering, it's termed 'asymmetrical warfare.'

What ever happened to friendly governments that actually do something along the lines of 'provide for the general welfare and common defense' instead of enriching a few million people beyond the dreams of avarice whilst standing in pools of blood?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Humans are violent animals by Nature. Belief in the fact that we are being lied to by the controlling powers does not make one more prone to violence than anyone else. Personally, I do not like violence. I much prefer the peace love and good happiness stuff. Put me in a corner, and I'll come back like a pissed off raccoon.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If not.
US will do all it can to Make them look that way!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Paranoid really. Although the level of paranoia varies from what I've seen here or even experienced. Some are other wise just skeptical, while others are more over the edge, and are just plain disturbed.

Some just like the mystery, while others..well...I don't need to into further comments.
edit on 5-6-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Um....and you buy the official news story?

I don't.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18002100]Unity_99

No I just watch the weather channel, making sure God not throwing thunder bolts at me.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Paranoid?

And there was me thinking ATS was a conspiracy discussion forum!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join