It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Recon 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Oh Yes!!!!

What, a, Game! 4hours i was laing it for, its so strategical and a lot lot easier than the previous Ghost Recon, Ghost Recon Island Storm/Jungle Storm, the graphics are next to non, the game play is immense and dont get me started on the 'rag doll' effect when you shoot a enemy. I suggest gettin it!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stuey1221
Oh Yes!!!!

What, a, Game! 4hours i was laing it for, its so strategical and a lot lot easier than the previous Ghost Recon, Ghost Recon Island Storm/Jungle Storm, the graphics are next to non, the game play is immense and dont get me started on the 'rag doll' effect when you shoot a enemy. I suggest gettin it!

yeah rag doll is really good
you notice the rifle in the trailer?
XM8 and an M16 i think.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest)

how good is it????

how supremely juicy have they made the new ghost recon game???:w:

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Catfish
on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest)

how good is it????

how supremely juicy have they made the new ghost recon game???:w:

Using the old clich� its a definate 11! Regarding Devilwasp, the gun on the front is one thats been discussed on ATS loads, but on the lonewolf missions you get a gun rather resembelent to the one you use as Sam Fisher in Splinter Cell, Another Tom Clancy game, notice a pattern lol

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I own GR1 without any expansions for PS2 and I don't really like it. I kinda found it boring. But seeing the previews of GR2, looks like they improved alot about the game and I'm thinking about buying it.

How much similar/different is the game from the first one?

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Kind of disappointing, it wasn't that exciting at the end of the Cmapaign, I mean, the Quick Missions kind of sucked :bnghd:
:bash:
except the "Lone Wolf" 1s,
2 bad I can't get this combo
M29[Ussual Stuff there]
MK-23SD[Don't have that in the game
]
2 Satchel Charges[weird right? or Demo Charges]
1 M3A2 Rocket Launcher with 1 Rocket[Airstrikes sometimes take 2 long, SO I'M SCREWED IF A TANK COMES BETWEEN THEN!!!!]
2-4 Frags
2 Falshbangs[y not them?]
2 Smokes[y not them either?]
optional 1 or 2 Thermite or High Explosive or HE Grenades
That's more of something I would like, not that it has 2 b in the game, but I'm getting off subject in a way.
GRAPHICS AND MUSIC R AWESOME!!!!

On the "Pilot Down" Mission, those 2 shots of the crash site in the movie LOOKED SOOOOOOOOOOOO REALISTIC!!!!!!
Speaking of the movies, the "Modern Heros" Idea was cool

Though in real life, Green Berets can opertae in full A Teams, in the game, it was 9 Soldiers, so y not do that 4 like "Battle" and others, plus, on the IRS Missions= 1 Guy against the 100 or so Koreans???? Hmmmmm, "Metal Gear Solid"? O'great, that's what I wanted, they should of at least of had a 4-man team per mission, and y can't u use the GPS 2 command ur troops, or order ur troops 2 hold their position 4 EVER if needed/wanted, or at least a soldier or 2 2 do so, and command them individually, BUT, with more weapons and all:
3 out of 5 Stars
or
5 out of 10

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I like the 3rd person view a lot. One thing I never liked about GR was that you couldn't see your gun. Well, you still can't but at least you can see your guy. I love the gun with the cam on it too. That's awesome.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I played every Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon on PC years ago, and online, and now in the last year...on PS2 (both single-player and online). I would have to say that in Ghost Recon I like the 3rd-person view....but everything else sucks.

There is no stealth in the game at all. There is only one way to go in the missions and they all end up in straight shooting matches. The "spawning" of the bad guys sucks. Old GR they were all there and you could stealth the layout. The team AI for your buddies sucks and there is like 6 commands? Old GR had way more options...way more fun.

I do like it just for a shooter I guess....but on a 1 to 10. I go with a 3 and trust me...I grade easy. I would say rent and not buy. I have every Clancy game out. This is the only one I regret spending money on.

Read reviews on the net in other forums. Many, many people agree with me on this one.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have tons of Xbox games and this is the one I always go back to....
Online it is even more fun.
Beats the heck out of halo 2

new topics

top topics

join