It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Hillary is a 'Weak Woman'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
They're both influential idiots. A true leader doesn't have to verbally attack anyone, they allow there actions to speak for them.

They're both weak examples of a leader who's only infamy will be lies told in future history books.

So what if Putin is physically a badass? He has the mind of a child even responding to Hillary. He might as well have responded "I know you are, but what am I?".

I'm tired of these fools playing with our lives.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
lol... I love Putin for the entertainment value. I miss the intelligent and professional people in positions of power. They're fun like this. Putin just told Hillary he thinks shes tactless, crude, ignorant and spineless...without saying anything outright derogatory. In their world though...he might as well have called her a worthless bum begging handouts from the sidewalk.

Considering these two literally DO know each other, I think the personal dynamic and 'more than is said' being said is a given.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
She IS a weak woman. She has to use threat and strong arm tactics to get what she wants. A strong woman needs only to simply ask.. because she has built a reputation of strength. Hills has no class or tact. She has decided to tow the line of the threat and demand crowd in Washington and not struck out to be a woman of character, valor, or strength.

She is certainly NO feminist nor is she representative of what a strong American woman is or should be. BUT... my truly ignorant fellow American voters praise her and vote as if this is a popularity contest. Argh...Putin is correct again. HE is a shrewd dude and IS strong. He has no worthy opponent in our govt and knows it.... which chafes me.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I don't think Putin is used to dealing with powerful women like Hillary. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
a reply to: FlyersFan

The only 'power' she possesses is in the money that backs her. She has no mind of her own, and her position on things is no more solid than her mind is.
I honestly do not think there are that many blind people in America to give her half a chance at being president, but I thought the same think about obama- twice.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Hilary knows how to handle Slick Willy.

Putin won't be an issue.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I think the US is going to end up with more cards in their hand. Bottom line, a freer world is more productive. China and Russia have benefited from either interacting with freer countries or enacting freer policies of their own, while turning a blind eye to it and endangering their futures.

But it's still possible the US will forget history and become more fascist. Evenso, the US still has massive research and military gains.

It all depends. If we start failing, do we solve every problem with authoritarianism and bombs? That's what failed nations usually resort to.
edit on 5-6-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
She IS a weak woman. She has to use threat and strong arm tactics to get what she wants.

And she has the muscle to back up her threats. So that makes her strong. IMHO.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

She is not weak FlyersFan, she is witty and smart when it comes to dirty politics, but what she really is . . . is incompetent, remember that, when you talk about Hillary you can not stop thinking Benghazi.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
She is weak.

Her views are lock step with the party. Meaning she didn't join politics to make the country better, she joined politics for the sake of her own personal gain, at the behest of the party, and therefore by definition can't be for the betterment of the country. Rep or Dem, the party is usually not really for the country, but for the party.

Strong willed maybe, but strong in general? of character? in ethical responsibility? No.
edit on 5-6-2014 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

To put it another way, how often does she act sheepish?

When was the last time you have ever seen Putin act sheepish?
edit on 5-6-2014 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Guess Putin doesn't think too much of that 'reset' button.

She is weak.

So is the guy she lost to during the primary and her consolation 'prize' was secretary of state!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTheSmith
Two things.

1) Putin is a likeable man. I love my country, but Putin makes me smile when he speaks.

2) Isn't Putin going to piss off all the women in his own country talking like that???

I love my country too.

But I haven nothing but contempt for the people who run it including CLinton.

And that contempt extends to 'mob' bosses like Putin as well.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
How dare he call our next President a woman....

2nd

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
But its ok for the right wing nuts on ats to compare obama to hitler, seriously whats the difference.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

I think calling him Stalin would be worse, I think the number he was attributed to having killed of his own people was in the region of 60 million.

Iirc before his death in 1955?
edit on 5-6-2014 by michaelmcclen because: spelling and grammar

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
This is Russia we are talking about. If Putin says something you do not like you smile and clap and keep your yap shut if you know whats good for you. Losing your job, taking a beating, going to jail or just going missing is not worth it in most Russians eyes. Look at the number of reporters in Russia who have been murdered over the years. It is kind of scary.

There have been 26 reporters killed in Russia since Putin took power in 2000.

There were 30 reporter killed in the 8 years before Putin took power.

Reporter fatalities have been declining during Putin's Reign.

Source

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Says the man who's only accomplishment is invading a tiny insignificant piece of land..

Maybe when he can play with the big boys and actually instill fear in anyone..then he can talk.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
Says the man who's only accomplishment is invading a tiny insignificant piece of land..

Maybe when he can play with the big boys and actually instill fear in anyone..then he can talk.

Meaning Putin there ?

IF so he has accomplished what a hell of a lot.

Iran going nuclear?

Thank Russia.

A decade of War in Afghanistan, and Iraq ?

Thank Russia.

Supporting a two bit dictator ln Syria ?

Thank Russia.

That nuclear technology, and technicians come from Russia.

That RPGS, IED's, AK-47's, HInd helicopters that have been killing Syrians, IRaqis. and Afghani's.

All come from Russia.

And has made Putin a billionaire in the process.

Then there is that other piece of 'insignificant' piece of land called Georgia.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So Putin says weakness is a good quality for a woman. Is this guy for real it is like flashing back in time. Are the Russian people this backwards and stupid to follow a man that would say crap like this on the world stage.

He sounds petty. This is not how world leaders should act. And before you say I am some Clinton lover I think she should be sitting in a jail cell.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Ack.. just choked on my tea laughing ...
that would be a match to see .. get them in the ring ..
My bet would be on putin to win .. wonder what odds the bookies in vegas are giving ..

Considering Putin is a black belt you're probably right. Either way, Putin has a big problem running that mouth of his.

Have you ever heard the saying "The loudest person in a room is often the weakest person in the room"?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join