It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: Expert: Massive WMD Attack Inevitable

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
so when is the superbowl??

maybe it will be times square in the new year? hopefully not.

America my support and prayers go out to you in this time of paranoia.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This attack will be well coordinated with up to (7) 10 megaton "H" bombs. Most likely NY, DC, New Orleans, LA, Chicago, Houston, (Las Vegas or San Fan). Those cities will cripple the US for years. Bombs are in place and perhaps armed. They were purchased from Russia, disassembled, smuggeled in to the US, reassembled, and are awaiting signal to go.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Well if i misunderstood the term 'neggars' i apologise. I have not heard that one before.
However, if it was not mis-spelling i don't apologise.

Sanc'.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Dr Horacid.

If that happens, say goodbye to the human race.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I think a lot of these guys have big money and educated planners behind them. Which means they know there's no point at all in wasting their energy and resources. The US is about to self-destruct all on its own - the national debt is over $7.8 Trillion dolars and still climbing; the bird flu is going to wipe out big numbers, while other epidemic chronic diseases are already levelling the rest; the breadbasket is about to run out of water which means the country will be short of food;and the list goes on.

...I think they'll do exactly what Bush seems to be planning - wait til the bird flu epidemic has everyone distracted, then time their assaults for maximum vulnerability.

BTW - I also think they're all fools, including the BBT with the BBWs.

BBT = Biggest Baddest Terrorist
BBW = Biggest Baddest Weapons

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So, the words are incorrect, ie: (sp) it has no real impact on what is trying to be presented here, look pass that please, I make the same mistakes....opinions here in that aspect, will prevent others from sharing what they feel, see, and warn us of what might be going on...
Some of us don't have the flair to express the way some do, the point is, so long as you get the point across, we become wiser for their insight!
What is going on in your area that might be of concern to all of us? I need to realize this!!

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The SuperBowl aspect is sooo Hollywood, what with a football game being the target in the movie "Sum of All Fears". So many may discount it. However I wouldn't exactly discount it, I just find it highly unlikely.

Vegas on the other hand... Vegas is definately a symbol of America, and a symbol of exactly what the muslim fundementalist hate about America. I certainly would be afraid for Vegas right now.

Al Qaida doesn't target us based on specific dates, but they would look for a large gathering. New Years does present the opportunity for a large gathering. So does the upcoming Innaguration of W.

They tried attacking DC before, and obviously with the plane going down in Shanksville, they didn't get all of the targets. They have also been known to return to a target to finish a job if not done right the first time.

I would watch DC for the Innaguration, and I would watch LAX since it was also a target they missed.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I would contend that the Super Bowl is a much greater symbol of America than Vegas. And speaking of Hollywood, there were plans for a movie (pre-911) regarding planes hitting buildings...fyi.

Florida is also a RED state.

My son's 8th grade trip to DC is 2 weeks before the inauguration. At least he'll get a chance to see it, if something happens after.

Wonderful world we now live in, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
This attack will be well coordinated with up to (7) 10 megaton "H" bombs. Most likely NY, DC, New Orleans, LA, Chicago, Houston, (Las Vegas or San Fan). Those cities will cripple the US for years. Bombs are in place and perhaps armed. They were purchased from Russia, disassembled, smuggeled in to the US, reassembled, and are awaiting signal to go.

This seems to be pretty specific information...what's your source? Or is this just your own speculation.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Not only is this very specific, it is highly logical. Port cities and centers of government and commerce would make excellent targets for nuclear attacks. The fact that Russia has missing nuclear material and hardware is widely suspected, so putting that information together with logical targets is not so profound. What about the rest? Is this supposition or what?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well, this forum has turned around with allot of good ideas, thought, precaution... it all makes sense. The last conversation I had with a person that could of been of concern, wanted to let me know of his feelings about how it upset him regarding how easy monies comes to us, while he had to work for it (Hard) and not have the breaks that we have. (like it really does)
And continue to rant on about this. I was left with the feelings that there was more in those words that he was trying to avoid in saying. (of maybe a intent of doing something about it) or (knowing something that was going to be done) That moment has not left my thoughts on this issue.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
Only now the motivation for such a strike has changed. No longer are they threatening to strike us to punish our government for it's actions, they now are threatening to strike us for the actions of the citizens of the US by supporting a government that takes such actions around the world.

Good job phreak of nature, the terrorism will never go away until we address the REAL issues of why they are so (justifiably?) pissed off. Every time it is mentioned that THERE ARE reasons as to why they feel the need to attack us, more people will start paying attention to the root of the problem ( our meddling in middle eastern affairs for more than half a century ), and the sooner we can find a realistic solution that does not involve WWIII. Keep up the good work

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There is no recourse. The die has been cast.

I grew to be somewhat friends to a Middle-Eastern man who owned the local 8 to late.

He was extremely successful, but always a bit standoffish.

I have seen him every morning for the past 5 years...10 days ago he obviously had sold out, as a white middle aged couple was taking inventory.

Its going down people.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
moxyone, thank you for sharing that, where are you located? I'm in Michigan, I suggest for those that have seen questionable activity to continue to share their location... maybe, to realize a pattern. Map this activity... After all, our security is in our own hands. Dispite what has been said, or proclaimed, " By the Powers that Be " expecting they can protect us would be foolish.
Please, everyone, share more!

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I don't come from the USA so I can't comprehend what it must be like to live a state of constant fear sometimes. You all have my sympathies though.

I will say this on the subject of a terrorist nuclear/biological strike on the US. Given George Bush's current stance on attacking anything that can be associated with the war on terror with as much as force as the military can get away with, without drawing bad press and fueling the desire by certain countries to stop the war and turn over proceedings to the UN. Any terrorist group would have to consider very carefully their ability to survive in the aftermath of such an event. Also you would witness a distancing by other terrorist groups from that group responsible for such an attack in the face of what would be overwhelming force applied in direct response to such an attack on US soil.

Support for the use of such force on any and all available and possible targets would be ridiculousy easy to gain from other countries as they wont want to be next on Osama's nuclear hit list once it is apparent such organisations are willing to use such weapons.

The US would also receive major support and funding from many developed nations to help rebuild and repair the damaged infrastrures post attack, given the fact that the US has delivered a lot of aid to places around the world over the years. I would imagine barring a full on hit taking out the senate, congress, the security agencies and of course GW himself America wouldn't be down for long.

As fearful as the times ahead may seem for you guys, you can rest semi-easy knowing that should you need it, your allies have got your back should you need it, much the same as you've got and protected theirs anytime they needed it.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Good post Terminal Velocity.

I don't think terrorists would use WMD, especially a nuke, against the USA. It would do them no favours. At the moment the terrorists (and states like Iran) are loving the fact the USA and the EU/UN are so divided, and they will want this to continue. If they use WMD is would suddenly be very different - the UN would suddenly sit up and take notice and would no doubt back the USA totally. The USA would be able to level Iran (with conventional bombing, not nukes...) and the UN wouldn't give much in the way of resistance. In other words, it would generate a lot of sympathy for the US and bring the EU/UN in line with the USA's more aggressive stance. That's not what the terrorists want. They want to make the USA look like the bad guys - a WMD attack would have the total opposite effect. Even states that were sympathetic towards the extremists would suddenly want to be rid of them in case the USA came knocking on their door next. A WMD attack on the US would be the beginning of the end for the terrorists, IMO.

Another 9/11 level of attack would be more likely - big enough to grab headlines, cause huge loss of life and have Bush & Co itching for action - but the rest of the world would probably be calling for restraint. I'm not saying that would stop the USA from attacking, but they would probably be going it alone and be even more distant from the rest of the world. That's what the terrorist want....it makes their life easier.

I think the terrorists are too smart to let off a nuke (which they probably don't even have anyway...), but of course they're happy for us to think they have one......that by itself is terrorising us, so job done there. The US government is obviously also happy for us to believe there will be a WMD attack - gets the country firmly behind them. In reality, I don't think it would ever happen. As for the talk of several US cities being nuked (I've even heard claims as many as 20 suitcase nukes on US soil...) well I'm sorry, but no. That's called being "taken in"

[edit on 2-12-2004 by Curio]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Sorry it took so long to answer, but, ss-20 device data is from several sources, including history channel, discovery channel, newspaper articles, and my own 30+ years around the DoD. Plastic and Duct-Tape wont help much with this one. Data is available if one searches.

Hint, search for unusual findings and seizures along southern border. Where are the 25 Chechen's?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
jessemole
Just about the moneys comeing easy to us. Many people hear might have it easy most of us half to scrach and beat down doors for the chace at haveing a good job that will let us be able to pay off a house or be able to retire some day. So might it seem that it comes easy maby because we pay so much in taxes or something like that.
Also about the couble buying out the store from the middle eastern man. That is a good example of some one being able to start a small bunsiss and makeing a liveing off of it. In some casess a very good liveing. And although it may be true that the die has been cast, I hope it is wrong.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter869
So what do we do? Wait for it to happen?
BTW does anyone know if the president and his "team" are taking this threat more seriously?

The Executive branch of our government takes this and every threat seriously. As opposed to some ATS members, the people who are actually employed to investigate threats don't shrug and dismiss threats like this without due detection and assessment. This I can assure you.

Zip

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Golem
jessemole
Also about the couble buying out the store from the middle eastern man. That is a good example of some one being able to start a small bunsiss and makeing a liveing off of it. In some casess a very good liveing. And although it may be true that the die has been cast, I hope it is wrong.

The point is, I had enough of a relationship w/ this guy that he would have told me if he was selling, not just be gone one day.

Now that I think about it, he seemed very on edge his last week.

troubling.

btw...I live in jacksonville, florida.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join