It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Agenda behind @hiddencash ? Operation Bernhard

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: concerned190

I see what you're saying now, the whole enchilada is so bizarre. So HiddenCash was the account that sent the tweet to Ryan (poliholic) saying he was set up?

Weird story and seriously hope nothing happens, I live in the SF Bay Area.

What's the video you just posted about? The sound on my device is all jacked up, lol.

edit on 6-6-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy
No, another twitter poster posted to Ryan. Ryan's last post was to hiddencash.
The video basically says that Ryan was set up but that hiddencash was or is going to put the ricin on the money contaminating it. Then the government for our safety would say we can't use cash anymore making us a cashless society. He says that the government left Ryan's twitter up on purpose because of the hiddencash tweet. He says the news broadcasters were sure to mention Ryan's account so people would flock to it( since it was a nation wide manhunt) and once they went to Ryan's site they would in turn click in hiddencash's account this was meant to get hiddencash more attention since his "generosity" is going to go nation wide it would get more people out there trying to get his money.
It's all very strange to me. And I don't know what to think but my guy tells me it's fishy.

edit on 6/6/2014 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The "Ricin on Money" theory....extremely far fetched..to say it mildly. That tweet was very clearly a joke because that guy found money in his pocket.

As for hiddencash in general....

I found the videos of hundreds if not thousands of people flocking out and digging in the sand for "hidden cash" extremely....disturbing....like a symbol of what is wrong with this society:

One one side, someone super-rich who has no problem giving away tens of thousands of dollars (which, obviously is not a bad thing per se...) and on the other side, hundreds/thousands of people monkeying around to find the money.

Like...a giant symbol for what society/life in the US has become. I found this oddly embarrassing to watch.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed
I feel the same way. People scrambling around digging up beaches and parks for the almighty dollar. So sad. Or hey tweet me a photo of you doing something good for someone and I'll pay you. It's disturbing.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
More info on Ryan Chamberlain. m.sfgate.com...
edit on 6/6/2014 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
@HiddenCash: Hidden Cash is expanding! New schedule will be announced tomorrow. HC is NOT one person, but a network of friends giving back worldwide.

So it isn't just a rich guy givin back. It's a network of people. However when he first started it was" just A rich guy giving back"
edit on 6/9/2014 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join