It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Agenda behind @hiddencash ? Operation Bernhard

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Is there a hidden agenda behind the anonymous person hiding cash all over California aka @hiddencash? This video thinks so and wait theres more.

It doesn't seem plausible but have you ever heard of Operation Bernhard?

Operation Bernhard was the codename of a secret Nazi plan devised during the Second World War by the RSHA and the SS to destabilise the British economy by flooding the country with forged Bank of England £5, £10, £20, and £50 notes. It was the largest counterfeiting operation in history and has been dramatised in books, the BBC comedy-drama miniseries Private Schulz and a 2007 Oscar-winning Austrian film, The Counterfeiters (Die Fälscher).

en.wikipedia.org...

From 1942 to 1945, the Germans forged more pound notes than all the reserves in the vaults of the Bank of England--132 million pounds, equal to about 15 per cent of all genuine notes in circulation and enough to cast suspicion on all of England 's paper money.

www.lawrencemalkin.com...

Apparently he has big plans in San Francisco this weekend. @hiddencash "San Francisco - we are coming back home. Get ready for some EPIC fun! Big plans for next weekend!"
twitter.com...
Here is the facebook page associated with his twitter account
www.facebook.com...
Today he says this "There are some false rumors about who Mr. Hiddencash is, some naming our friends and others people we never heard of. Don't believe it!"
And the Video shows a connection between him and the guy the FBI caught the other day Ryan Chamberlin. Ryan tweeted to @hiddencash right before he was wanted by the FBI "Deft move @HiddenCash, leaving $ in the pocket of that suit coat I rarely wear. I found it without a clue! But how’d you get into my apt?"
twitter.com...

The whole situation with that is a conspiracy itself. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is another twitter account talking about Chamberlin. twitter.com...

I don't know if they have anything to do with one another or not.Anyway I think it could be very possible to do something like this. Everyone goes crazy for money and now there are "copycat" hiddencash's popping up all over the US. , just Google hiddencash copycats.

edit on 6/5/2014 by concerned190 because: sorry

edit on 6/5/2014 by concerned190 because: Sorry again

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Sorry the you tube video won't work. Here's the link youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The plan was to destabilize the British economy during the war by dropping the notes from aircraft, on the assumption that most Britons would collect the money and spend it, thus triggering inflation-en.wikipedia.org...
Imagine a plane flying over San Francisco dropping money. Over the Golden Gate Bridge perhaps.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
It's certainly a theory.

The only thing I have contention with, is the black guys facebook page with the links to @hiddencash in the about me.
That could have been made after the fact, that other guy seems to be hiddencashguru that's if its even a real guy.

Is there any more proof that @hiddencash has done things similar before doing it in San fran?
Even if chamberlain doesn't end up involved (which he may well be) the hiddencash idea is one to watch.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Regarding his tweet, I believe that Ryan Chamberlain was only making a joke because he found some cash in the pocket of a rarely worn suit in his wardrobe, considering @HiddenCash is a popular thing among some that would be cool to reference.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

He started his Facebook page in 2009. I don't know when the @hiddencash twitter link was added to his page though.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Also @hiddencash does not work alone. Today he just tweeted
@alroker @todayshow saw your "treasure hunt" segment. Copying us?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: concerned190

I think you are misinterpreting what the tweet Ryan sent to HiddenCash meant, it sounds like a joke. This is how I interpret that tweet, Ryan pulls a jacket he rarely wears out of the closet and finds money he forgot about in his jacket pocket, then sends a silly tweet to HiddenCash. He was being facetious, it's doubtful that he meant HiddenCash broke in to his apartment and planted the cash in his pocket.

As far as HiddenCash goes, it's probably some rich person that has a ton of extra cash and is bored. Personally, I don't think HiddenCash has nefarious intentions, the drops have been $100 bills and that's not enough to crash the economy.

edit on 5-6-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy
Yes possibly. And @ hiddencash does not work alone. He just tweeted today that the today show was copying "us"
So he is not just a rich guy giving away his money.

edit on 6/5/2014 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

It could be a married couple, that would explain the "us" used in the tweet. It could be one lonely rich soul who decided to use the word "us." Or it could be a group of rich friends. Giving out $100 here and there isn't going to crash the economy.

This also isn't an original idea, it's been done in the SF Bay before but with out the treasure hunt. Someone was leaving cash with a note on it years ago, just laying around for someone to find and people did and that made the local SF news too. Had twitter been as popular back then I'd take a gander and say that person would have used it too.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I guess I am just too skeptical. His Twitter bio calls it "an anonymous social experiment for good."
So if it's an experiment what are his findings? And what is he trying to prove.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm seeing $$$ = crowd control. Could be very convenient for someone with nefarious intent.

Edit - Not that i'm saying hiddencash has bad intentions but anyone that did could take advantage of the ravenous greed that plagues us, the video I saw was with hundred of people on the beach looking for money got me thinking along these lines.
edit on 5-6-2014 by GreyGoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
When his clues led money-hunters to San Jose, traffic came to a standstill.

And when he brought the hunt to Southern California, local police were called in to control the cash-crazed crowds.
www.cbsnews.com... feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+cbsnews%2Ffeed+(CBSNews.com)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyGoo
Now that you mention it... very reminiscent of the movie "Now You See Me".
I won't give the ending away for those that haven't seen it...but - crowd control could be, at least, one component of the 'experiment'.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
@hiddencash- "Not stopping and no plans to stop."
"Get your friends all over to follow us, coz we got some BIG exciting anouncements comin soon. And the bigger we get, the bigger they'll be"
"We said we'd have a BIG announcement when we reached 100K followers, and we do. But happened much faster than expected. Announcement soon."
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Guess I'm just not seeing the connections you're pointing out.

The connection you made with Ryan was probably a joke, HiddenCash did not break in to Ryan's apartment and plant a $100 bill in his pocket.

Giving away small amounts of cash isn't going to crash the economy as the Nazis attempted to do with Operation Bernhard. The Nazis printed £132 million, HiddenCash is handing out peanuts compared to that. This story has gotten a lot of media attention and HiddenCash has a lot of followers on twitter now, that would explain the need for crowd control.

He calls this "an anonymous social experiment for good," and says that after closing a six-figure real estate deal, he wanted to share the wealth. He hopes others do the same.

CBS News

edit on 5-6-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

"I am OK with giving out at least $1000 a day for the foreseeable future. It will not affect my finances significantly," he or she wrote in an email. "We are planning to add more cities, starting with LA next weekend, and NYC shortly afterwards."

www.huffingtonpost.com...
He also tweeted they bigger he/they get the bigger the announcements(and probably cash)will be

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
He has already given out over $10,000 in just two weeks, doesn't plan on stopping and plans to get bigger and expand. Also plans on htiitng every major California city this summer!
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

I think you are misinterpreting what the tweet Ryan sent to HiddenCash meant, it sounds like a joke. This is how I interpret that tweet, Ryan pulls a jacket he rarely wears out of the closet and finds money he forgot about in his jacket pocket, then sends a silly tweet to HiddenCash. He was being facetious, it's doubtful that he meant HiddenCash broke in to his apartment and planted the cash in his pocket. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

you are probably right the only thing that get me to think there was something linking the two was this tweet on Ryans Page.

@poliholic B.S. Alert, you are being set up. DOJ activates DTEC just today. People wake up Ryan is being set up as an example

twitter.com...

And the only reason I though there could be a connection between the two is because I follow a blogger who predicted the last stock market crash to the T. He says there will be another major crash and the pawns are being put in place right now for the upcoming crash. He says that the last one was in the middle east and the next one will be in Africa. You can view his work here: enronnext101.wordpress.com...
Being that @hiddencash's FB page states he if from Nigeria www.facebook.com...and Ryan Chamberlin was caught near the golden gate bridge suspected of having explosives, I thought there may be some sort of attack in San Fran.
I was thinking hiddencash would lure people to the bridge and then an attack would happen. What a better way to get into Africa than another attack. That's how we winded up in the middle east. I was still trying to figure out if there really was a connection between the two of them thogh(Ryan and Ebenezer)
Just my crazy thoughts.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Another video connecting @hiddencash and Ryan Chaimberlain. youtu.be...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join