It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun store in TX who makes awesome signs comes out with their best one yet!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Well.. No.. I wouldn't trade an Obama for the Marine. Mexico may just restart the whole war when they figure out how short they got on their end of that deal.

Maybe trade a Hillary and a Rubio? We could throw in a Pelosi, but then we'd be having to pay them for that one I think.

Heck, I should apply for the State Department. I'd have us all traded into peace and less some really annoying politicians within 6 months.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
Well.. No.. I wouldn't trade an Obama for the Marine. Mexico may just restart the whole war when they figure out how short they got on their end of that deal.

Maybe trade a Hillary and a Rubio? We could throw in a Pelosi, but then we'd be having to pay them for that one I think.

Heck, I should apply for the State Department. I'd have us all traded into peace and less some really annoying politicians within 6 months.

Wrabbit2000 for prez 2016

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

INDEED.

Though . . . most likely, even the drug lords would resist such a deal with all the fire power they could muster.

They wouldn't like such thugs on the drug lords' turf thugging around in THEIR back yards!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Ah, but their dislike could solve the whole thing.

Then again, at least one of those is a good customer, most likely. They might welcome him with open arms!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Good points. LOL.

However, they'd likely have to be hauling substantial amounts of gold with them . . . along with a huge protection force and tons of ammo.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I have a Idea. lets all get together and plan a rescue attempt. All we need is a helicopter gunship,and some "retired" marines wink wink. Dress them up in russian uniforms and have them speaking in that language while they pull the mission off. That way you get to blame russian special forces and make the mexican federalis look like morons and free the marine in one swoop.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I must say that this is one time I will agree with the prez on re-distribution of wealth.

I would distribute him and his wealth and knowledge on all matters, to them with nothing in return.....
That is re-distribution is it not, take from those that have and give to those that have not?
He wants us to believe he HAS all the answers, They HAVE NOT.....

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
*delete*
edit on 7-6-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join