It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It doesn�t get any better than America

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV

Originally posted by sleeper

There is no limit to what Americas can do

Except become President.

All Americans have health care (the best in the world)---in some case way to much of it.

Really, public and affordable is it?

Millions of people who wish to become American citizens are turned away each year.

How many from OZ?

America is the number one destination of people from every country.

America is not the hell-hole the left wishes the world to believe---instead it�s closer to Utopia than any other country out there!

Everyone is free to be deceived by the left-wing propaganda machine.

Unfortunately there is not enough room in America to accommodate all those who wish to come here.

To bad we can't have an exchange program were those who hate American could change places with those that would give every thing they owned to move here.

Why is it that all those big celebrities who say they will leave (went they can't buy their politicians into office) continue to stay here?

Because they are not completely stupid---they know they live in the best country in the world!

The poor have the best health care in the world for FREE.

The cost for the rest is comparatively less than what people with socialized medicine. How much of your pay is taken out to cover the cost---about %60----compared to 15�20 % for Americans.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So, sleeper. Still going at it with this senseless broad and ignorant brush of yours? How about you start dealing with the inquiries that have been posed?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Millions of people who wish to become American citizens are turned away each year.

How many from OZ?

America is the number one destination of people from every country.

America is not the hell-hole the left wishes the world to believe---instead it�s closer to Utopia than any other country out there!

Everyone is free to be deceived by the left-wing propaganda machine.

Unfortunately there is not enough room in America to accommodate all those who wish to come here.

To bad we can't have an exchange program were those who hate American could change places with those that would give every thing they owned to move here.

Why is it that all those big celebrities who say they will leave (when they can't buy their politicians into office) continue to stay here?

Because they are not completely stupid---they know they live in the best country in the world!

The cost for the rest is comparatively less than what people with socialized medicine pay. How much of your pay is taken out to cover the cost---about %60----compared to 15�20 % for Americans.

[edit on 6-12-2004 by sleeper]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Copying your own posts now? So you're actually a troll huh, sleeper? Can't say I'm surprised..

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durden
Copying your own posts now? So you're actually a troll huh, sleeper? Can't say I'm surprised..

Why is it that all those big celebrities who say they will leave America (when they can't buy their politicians into office) continue to stay here?

The important thing Durden is not you and me but something bigger than us, and that's my message, it should stay at the top of the board for the world to see. Thanks for doing your part to keep it up there!

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Britain is the best place to live on Earth, stupid! Everyone knows this, deep down. You're all just closet cases in denial... stupid thread with no real purpose other than a flame war.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Why is it that you're unable to answer and discuss the points that have been raised, sleeper? What exactly do you think the point of a discussion board such as ATS is? Evidently you're not capable of carrying a rational discussion, much less actually argue your points. You have no argument. And without it, your opinion is mute.

I fail to see why this thread is still open...

[edit on 6-12-2004 by Durden]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Durdan, answer me this and I will tell you the secret to life and anything else you want to know,

Why is it that all those big celebrities who say they will leave America (every time they fail to buy their politicians into office) continue to stay here?

Sincerely yours

[edit on 6-12-2004 by sleeper]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Why don't you begin by tending to the questions that have been raised some pages back..? It's free of charge, simply read and educate yourself on the issues..

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
sleeper: because of senseless american consumerism?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUELol

American consumerism, in other words people buy things from each other. Are you suggesting that we should not buy but steal from each other?

Buying and selling is the basis of all economies, even the left-wing stoops to doing it, for instance China.

Ever since China discover Capitalism some Chinese have cleaner drinking water, sanitation, schools, bathrooms, hospitals, better transportation, housing, all because of consumerism.

Or you can live in a commune and share your dirty underwear, eat worse than your pets, and generally live like cattle.

To each his or her own.

I�ll take consumerism, thank you.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

American consumerism, in other words people buy things from each other. Are you suggesting that we should not buy but steal from each other?

Buying and selling is the basis of all economies, even the left-wing stoops to doing it, for instance China.

Ever since China discover Capitalism some Chinese have cleaner drinking water, sanitation, schools, bathrooms, hospitals, better transportation, housing, all because of consumerism.

Or you can live in a commune and share your dirty underwear, eat worse than your pets, and generally live like cattle.

To each his or her own.

Holy crap. I've been busy for the last 4 days, I haven't been able to "deny ignorance". I must have been in luck though, reading tripe like this means I've been "avoiding ignorance".

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Is this thread still going on? Sleeper... I love the US too... but you're starting to lose the battle here bud. Lets try a new topic maybe?

Thought this might sum up the conversation..

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   

The cost for the rest is comparatively less than what people with socialized medicine. How much of your pay is taken out to cover the cost---about %60----compared to 15�20 % for Americans.

In Australia EVERYBODY has the best healthcare in the world for FREE.

How about answering a few of those other questions there, mate? Or are your blinkers in front of your eyes instead of on the side?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

To each his or her own.

sigh, you totally missed my effort of sarcasm. no i don't mean you buy and sell things instead of stealing. LOOK ma' it's the new improved SUPERMATIC EXPRESS 6-PACK O'MACHINE, GUARANTEED 6-PACK WITHIN 1 SECOND, and goshdarned, it's endorsed by MR. T!

EDIT: i'm not using any logic or sense behind my point, but i thought that was the idea of this thread. surely what i see here on television in England when the commercials are on is justification for my comments alone? deny ignorance? say what now?

[edit on 7/12/04 by BLUELol]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
You didn't forget this, did you sleepy?

Originally posted by Durden
Why don't you share this insight of yours as to the bureaucracy found in other countries. And so as to avoid any tedious generalizations, please provide specifics on more countries than say one or two.

If you make claims, you're going to be called on them.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The thread is dead. Sleeper won't answer with any logic because he doesn't really know what he is talking about. Now living in America and he still seems to believe it is just like on TV.

You've either bought the BS even worse than some, or your indoctrination and assimilation was a complete success.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Awww, Sleeper was on 32 minutes ago but couldn't find anything to say.

What's the matter Sleeper, can't admit your core argument might be wrong?

Loving your country is no problem, but be aware of the problems and that the rest of the world surely is.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV
In Australia EVERYBODY has the best healthcare in the world for FREE.

*cough* BS *cough*

Australian healthcare is SEVERELY lacking. Free? Obviously you haven't been to a doctor or hospital for a while, huh? Not since the Keating government, in fact.

With Howard trying to privatize all healthcare facilities now, its only bound to get worse.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
What was your last Medicare bill then?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join