It doesnt get any better than America

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You know Herman, I think some of those lefties are pulling our legs-----no one can be that much out of touch with reality------especially if they have access to the internet.

Unless the leftwing brain is wired completely different-----or it shorted out.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
The left just can't stand it-----America continues to be prosperous and free regardless of all the demagoguery they have spewed against it.

What will it take to hoodwink the masses----so that they will rise up and destroy old glory?

Some of the vilest minds are working on coming up with those answers night and day.

you have no idea. 'old glory' is dead already. your rhetoric spouting right self is lost in a maze of go army commercials and john wayne movies. all empires rise and fall, and it ain't over 'til the nero fiddles. i'd say he's resining his bow about now. your mighty american dollar will be crushed by the euro.
america built it's fortune on vast unclaimed resources, and an atmosphere of freedom, which fostered innovation. americans bought american products.
your jobs are being farmed out to third world countries where the labour is dirt cheap. your dollar is being undermined by the euro. your military superiority is imaginary(except for having the best nukes, which is a moot point, a victory noone can enjoy). your election process is moot. your rhetoric is moot. your 'freedom' is just a word that's in the process of having it's meaning flipped upside down.

do you see this pattern? a market is a group of people with money to spend on products. money is the 'worth' of the product output of a country. the people who make the products, make up the market. when the people are no longer outputting goods, there is no more 'money' being created. when you ship the manufacturing base overseas, you are shipping the wealth generation there as well. you are also killing your market. people with no jobs cannot buy anything.

go to walmart, and see what a TINY percentage of products are 'made in america'.
your 'right' president has PLUNGED the country into near bankruptcy. you should check his record for savings and loans bailouts and insider trading. bush serves bush, and noone else. bush serves bush by screwing vast numbers of people out of their hard earned savings. he's taking your mom's retirement fund and spending it on propoganda so you know what a great guy he is without having to think.

troll on, troll. i would be amused if i didn't think you're an agent provocateur sent to crush the spirit of freedom and reason.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durden

Originally posted by Herman
Goooo Sleeper!

I agree (only goo is spelled with two o's; not four).

[edit on 13-1-2005 by Durden]

Huh? Was that a sarcastic remark? I meant Goooo as in "Go", not "goo".

Sleeper:
I know what you mean. It's like Ann Coulter's book "The best way to convert a liberal is to get them out of their parents house and start paying taxes". I don't always agree with her, but I thought that was pretty funny

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Herman,

You mean the J word----they move out and get a job------neo-Bolsheviks believe in getting the other sucker to do the work----they will take the welfare check----thank you. Makes you wonder if maybe the parents are to blame.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Billyboob,

Don’t hold your breath waiting for America to fall or weaken even a tiny bit-----will never happen-----especially from the likes of leftist troll droppings.

American prosperity grows stronger every single day.

American freedom grows stronger every single day.

The whole world is better off because of it.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Billyboob,

Don’t hold your breath waiting for America to fall or weaken even a tiny bit-----will never happen-----especially from the likes of leftist troll droppings.

Prove it.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Herman,

You mean the J word----they move out and get a job------neo-Bolsheviks believe in getting the other sucker to do the work----they will take the welfare check----thank you. Makes you wonder if maybe the parents are to blame.

Funny , does a future career in the armed services count as a "job"?
Let me ask you sleeper what do you do?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Funny , does a future career in the armed services count as a "job"?
Let me ask you sleeper what do you do?

I served my time in the military-----personally I believe most young people should serve a year or two after they get out of school----if nothing else it would make them appreciate freedom a lot more once they got out.

A career in the military is a job----it wasn't the field I picked.

I'm in construction.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

Billyboob,

Prove it.

How do you prove that the sky is blue, that leaves are green----that roses have fragrance?

They just are and so is what I said about America----unless you know nothing about America, in which case don’t know what to tell you.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Billyboob,

whatever, buddy.

why don't you go sell some coc aine in front of the police station to show me how free you are. or modify a carburetor, and show the plans to the CIA or the FBI. smoke a big doobie in church. don't pay your income tax. you're not that free, mr. asleep. as much as you feel like you are, if you were capable of objective observation, you would realise you're living in a gilded cage.

suckle from the billyboob of knowledge, and be immunised against your own ignorance.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Dude, you could not be any more right. Liberals just love to lie about the american life. I don't know what is wrong with them? I just don't get it. I would a liberal to explain to me why they believe what they believe? Can a liberal please explain that to me?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The left wants equality and civil liberty.
They want free health care and benefits for the citizens of their country.
Any right winger who tells you other wise is a liar or just ignorant.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

why don't you go sell some coc aine in front of the police station to show me how free you are. or modify a carburetor, and show the plans to the CIA or the FBI. smoke a big doobie in church. don't pay your income tax. you're not that free, mr. asleep. as much as you feel like you are, if you were capable of objective observation, you would realise you're living in a gilded cage.

suckle from the billyboob of knowledge, and be immunised against your own ignorance.

Get knowledge from someone who sold coc aine in front of the police station and is doing hard time------hates the world but mostly America because of it.

Yeah, your way up there with the big brainiacks.

BTW if you break the law in America and get caught-----you tend to lose some freedom.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

How do you prove that the sky is blue, that leaves are green----that roses have fragrance?

They just are and so is what I said about America----unless you know nothing about America, in which case don’t know what to tell you.

Prosperity is not some sensory perception, neither is freedom for that matter.

Freedom is NOT having people take money to give to others under penalty of jail time.

Freedom is NOT having peole levy income tax at all, let alone a system that punishes you for making more money. This idea is the same as the UN doctrine that make us 90% responcible and out front.

Freedom is not having to go through MADD/police checkpoints and many other types of "Guilty until proven innocent" incentives.

Freedom is pretty much the opposite of what was commonly known as the Communist lifestyle (American version of it), fight it only to accept it's ideas about government run education and a huge centralized government.

There are many problems here in America, and I don't think things are getting better, to include socially. Perhaps you slept through the last election, or did not appreciate it for what it was.

We will fall under our own weight sometime. Millions of laws and millions of judicial decisions make for a swamp. One which we are in right now.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zDynastyz
Dude, you could not be any more right. Liberals just love to lie about the american life. I don't know what is wrong with them? I just don't get it. I would a liberal to explain to me why they believe what they believe? Can a liberal please explain that to me?

As for you, perhaps you would understand if you did not buy into the "The other side is evil and lies and wants to destroy America" garbage that seems to pass for political commentary lately.

I am so surprised that other Conservatives can not be counted on to have an educated, or even well thought out comment or statement.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
KrazyJethro - well, the thing is, apparently if you get a university degree - especially in the social sciences - it automatically makes you a part of that "intellectual minority elite" that is so revulsive to a number of conservatives.

Deny higher education, everyone. It just makes you uppity.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
hold on now....i'm in a software engineering degree and I'm certainly not uppity.

Maybe just deny liberal arts degrees.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otts
KrazyJethro - well, the thing is, apparently if you get a university degree - especially in the social sciences - it automatically makes you a part of that "intellectual minority elite" that is so revulsive to a number of conservatives.

Deny higher education, everyone. It just makes you uppity.

I don't know what you are talking about, but it is not what I would consider constructive.

Conservative distain and hate is as unappealing and grotesque as lliberal distain and hate.

This bickering is rediculous. But the thing that really "is", is that loving the other side and trying to get to the root of real problems takes more courage and solves more problems.

Politics in America is sewage boiled down, chopped into bite size pieces, and served out like Pez.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Is America really that great? There are lots of bad things in America-----leftwing ghettos, prisons full of malcontents (mostly those who hate society and its rules) and lots of dirty politics.

America could be much better----if only we had perfect people.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join