It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Package on my doorstep today. Should I open it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I'm going back to the OP...upload his pics to google image finder, try to find it online, see If I can find a pic of what's inside for us...

Des

Look at you!! That wouldn't have even crossed my mind. Maybe it will explain why it's taking so long.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

I didn't use google image but I did google most of the keywords on the package and got nothing. Good luck with google image.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Use the tracking number to find out where it came from. Knowing that may tell you if it is legit.

Remember, the antidote to many of the dangerous biological warfare chemicals is a cigarette.

edit on 4-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
OK I found in a few forums people posting about getting them. Here is one post and reply...

Bomb in mail?????!!!!!!!!!!!?
so today i got the mail and inside the mailbox was this gold mailing tube. On it it said: VIP GUEST time limited Open Fast. it said the sender is personal and is not giving out information. but we got a letter from Toyota Prius in the mail talking about it but on the letter sent by it said sender is personal. Should i trust to open it or what should i do????????????????? very scared!!!
Best Answer

magnumgirl answered 5 months ago

Just take everything to the Toyota dealer and show them. It's a gimmick to sell you a car.

Des

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Have you pissed anybody off lately??

I would open it. It's probably some kind of advertisement crap. They are getting more outrageous with that lately. I have been getting some pretty expensive advertisement "stuff" the last few months. I can't help but think about how much cheaper they could sell stuff for if they didn't put so much money into gimmicks.

Open it... Then take pics. I want to know what you got. It's like Christmas.

Yes. It's been a boring day.

Open it.

G,day mate. Hmmm your a sick lady. But, i'm in stitches. lol
OI BLOKE. will you stop stuffin around and open the package NOW.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a 3 page thread about a marketing gimmick ??? its time to give up

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinker9917
He's probably busy jumping up and down and screaming for joy over finally receiving his winning lotto ticket from Nigeria worth 20 million dollars

you beat me to it i was about to say its a Nigerian scam ...

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Just take everything to the Toyota dealer and show them. It's a gimmick to sell you a car.

So InverseLookingGlass ran to the dealership and left us hanging.....

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

But...but...but...what IF it had a teeny weeny bomb in it and the OP is waving nubs in the air while screaming....

Don't you want to be part of the thread that figures out the conspiracy of the gold tube mail bombs....sure ya do...

Des

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Wow, shows how bored we all are...

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I figured it's some kind of advertising gimmick. The gold just screams OPEN ME! The advert people get paid big bucks to come up with stuff like this for a reason... People like me will open it.

Maybe the OP is out test driving a new Toyota? Maybe it had a key in it that would fit one Toyota on a lot with 2,000 cars and the OP is out there trying to find his new ride? Surely he'll be back before sun up....

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

g,DAY ROO LADY. OK thats it for me. sloooow day be buggered, its dead.
But its a lovely day the sun is out. er side, outside.
wait for it.
its over the paw-paw tree.--- i'm orf to the pub
let me know if bug-a-lugs works up to opening the bloody thing
oorroo pronto
p.s. 300 k north of adelaide today
edit on 4-6-2014 by pronto because: i'm having finger probs on this keyboard

edit on 4-6-2014 by pronto because: yeah more of the same

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

But...but...but...what IF it had a teeny weeny bomb in it and the OP is waving nubs in the air while screaming....

Don't you want to be part of the thread that figures out the conspiracy of the gold tube mail bombs....sure ya do...

Des

He might not have nubs. He said he heard a tube rolling around in there.... Maybe he opened it and released some kind of plague on the entire world because we peer pressured him into it???

It may be spreading even as I type this.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pronto

I would open it. It's probably some kind of advertisement crap. They are getting more outrageous with that lately. I have been getting some pretty expensive advertisement "stuff" the last few months. I can't help but think about how much cheaper they could sell stuff for if they didn't put so much money into gimmicks.

Open it.

I'm always happy to oblige with a laugh. I have been told I have a sick sense of humor at times though... maybe I should work on that.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I figured it's some kind of advertising gimmick. The gold just screams OPEN ME! The advert people get paid big bucks to come up with stuff like this for a reason... People like me will open it.

Maybe the OP is out test driving a new Toyota? Maybe it had a key in it that would fit one Toyota on a lot with 2,000 cars and the OP is out there trying to find his new ride? Surely he'll be back before sun up....

Yeah, it fits the Toyota Prius that missed the recall and the throttle sticks to the floor and can't stop. Yeah...! That where he is! He's in danger after all...

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I just x-rayed the picture, looks like a free sample.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I was here when this whole thing started... I will be damned if I walk away without some sort of pic.

It's no longer for fun. It's a mission.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Somebody is soooo going rat you out for that. I am literally lol.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pronto

Open it.

I'm always happy to oblige with a laugh. I have been told I have a sick sense of humor at times though... maybe I should work on that.

G,day again.
no your doing fine .
bally would be laughing at your humour too.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Where did OP go? ...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join