It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman Carrying Rifles in Moncton Canada After Shooting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The RCMP is part of the Crown Corporation known as Canada .Canada is a invention ,a experiment much like The United States of America .Its a Corporation that has the Pentagon and other alphabet agencies .That law society controlled by the bankers are quite cunning eh. a reply to: stirling

(post by SuperSeeds removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I wonder what his username on ATS is?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
They currently have him pinned down at a location of a boarding house on Mountain Rd. I was listening to the scanner when the call came in saying "He is here now, come quick". The next couple of reports said he was with another male and his female cousin. They have evacuated some people from the other side of the duplex and they have the area surrounded. This could come to an end soon.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
www.sackvilletribunepost.com...

Just pointing something important

A drill was taking place

edit on 5-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tybrus

I believe that call was a domestic dispute. They are still looking.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Just another "coincidence"
a reply to: Unity_99

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Sackville is near the Nova Scotia border,Moncton farther away. Coincidence,but likely unrelated. Unless they changed locations.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Truly doubt any coincidence. I've been on the look out for the drill because the implications mean this kid is running for his life and needs our prayers, which is how I normally see these events now. My own 2 oldest boys are 24 and 23 and when a crisis actor suddenly realizes he's going to be dead and they've just set him up, a beautiful young kid like one of my sons, really upsets me. It REALLY UPSETS ME and I speak up

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I only pray this bastard is stopped (in whatever way is safest) very soon. There are witnesses to the murders. This is not some false flag as some ATSers love to say about every single major event.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl

yeah, until one day, you pass out of this life, and then you are accountable for : not realizign the obvious, the corruption right in our faces, not facing the reality of our governments and who pulls their strings, and not connecting dots. They did a drill for all the false flags So that everyone's blood lust is appeased when a complete innocent is done in and the guilty still rule them

SORRY NOT ME. I LIKE REAL JUSTICE. IE THE GUILTY. I want the real culprits not someone's child, in jail like spook in the wizard of id, pinned to the walls.

I am not fooled.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
www.sackvilletribunepost.com...

Just pointing something important

A drill was taking place

The article you linked said the drill was on Thursday May 29...

Also, that was a different locality.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

That does not address the murders this man has committed. Yes there is corruption. And that has nothing to do with this.

Vanessa Bernatchez posted a video on Facebook from the moment the gunman opened fire, apparently killing an officer. Watching from inside her living room with several others, Bernatchez said it appears the Mountie didn’t see the shooter until the gunfire erupted. “It was too late, he went down. We knew it was over,” Bernatchez told CBC News Network. On the video, a man describes what’s happening outside. “He shot him … he shot a cop,” he said. “Oh my God,” Bernatchez screams. “Call 911.” The video ends with her racing to the phone. Police and a tactical team arrived on the scene soon after, she said.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jocko Flocko

No he did not have "assault rifles", he had normal hunting rifles. An assault rifle is a machine gun something that is completely banned in Canada and the United States unless it's an NFA rifle which are very hard to acquire licenses for. I would watch this very carefully as it looks like another Boston Marathon style false flag operation to me.

The New Brunswick RCMP are the ones who identified the rifles as high-powered. Considering one of the officers shot was wearing a bulletproof vest and the bullet went through it like it was hot butter, it's probably not a hunting rifle.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kennit

Errrr... High powered is not assault. And yes, some hunting rifles will go through ballistics vests with ease depending on the gun, the amount powder within the shell, and what part of the vest was struck with the projectile. This man doesn't even have an automatic weapon let alone assault rifles.
edit on 5-6-2014 by 0bservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kennit most police body armor is IIIA, high power hunting rifles burn right through that.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If someone could identify the weapons in this picture it would help.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Still waiting for identification from the police but I have two friends who are pretty knowledgeable about guns who independently came up with the same model when they were looking the pics over. DISCLAIMER: Not official anything, just interesting conjecture.

"From the image the police circulated, I believe Bourque is carrying a Ruger Mini-14 tricked out with an assault stock, and a Ruger 10/22 rimfire with a collapsible stock. Wearing an M65 field jacket and surplus OD pants and boots, and a battle harness with canteen."

Again, just what my friends suggested. Neither is an expert in guns but without calling my uncle (retired RCMP), they're the best I have at guessing what's in store.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tybrus

If someone could identify the weapons in this picture it would help.

Ironically, I was just posting some (unofficial) thoughts on that, haha.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
a reply to: Kennit most police body armor is IIIA, high power hunting rifles burn right through that.

What is class IIIA and why is it the right vest for me? Level IIIA (3A) is typically the highest level of protection you will find in soft armor. Our vest will protect you from everything from a BB gun to a .44 magnum. Most gun violence is committed with hand guns so choosing a BulletSafe Vest is a smart move.

Yup. Just about any rifle round will sail through it.

Considering most common hunting cartridges in North America of the .30 caliber family they may as well not bother with their vests if the shooter has a hunting rifle.

Gotta laugh at how people just interpret "high power" to mean whatever they want it to mean.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join