It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman Carrying Rifles in Moncton Canada After Shooting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
For anyone interested in following along, here's the Emergency Services broadcast for Moncton. Please be aware that New Brunswick is a bilingual province so there will be French as well as English spoken.

Greater Moncton Area Emergency Services Live Audio Feed

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: clairvoyantrose
Those are lyrics to a Megadeth song called Hook In Mouth..it was a statment about cencorship when it came out but could imply lots in general..came out when the P.M.R.C. did
www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-6-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
sounded like they got someone and told them to turn around, then the stream went off

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
They are now searching in and around the Oromocto area.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Anon tip called in on location.
Caller stating the person is there and please help.

Address given(but don't think I can post it here)
edit on 5-6-2014 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

My brother lives in Oromocto and is stationed in Gagetown.

I wonder if the military will eventually join the search?

I texted him this morning but did not ask about this yet.

This suspect needs to be caught but I don't want Canada to follow the USA's footsteps and have a military style lockdown just like the Boston Marathon bombing.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

The military is actively involved in the Oromocto search it seems.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Where did you read this? I can't find confirmation on that.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Thanks.

Are you aware whether or not the police/military are detaining people who are out and about within the lockdown area? I know it's not the safest thing to do (walking around in this) but I do not like the RCMP abusing their power. If we let them put the city on lockdown like they did in Boston who's to say that they won't start making this common practice in Canada for less serious incidents...could this be some type of systematic conditioning? (rhetorical question)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Aren't these two towns far apart? That would imply motor travel by him.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: g146541

originally posted by: OrganicAnagram33
a reply to: g146541

There's ways to take care of crooked cops within the system. I highly doubt they were crooked. Nothing warranted this, don't know why you're trying to defend this guy right now. Are you a criminal defense lawyer or something, sheesh.

Crooked cops cover for other crooked cops, do tell how they will be prosecuted?
Every day there are more stories of how a cop is "cleared of any wrongdoing"...
There is only one way to overcome tyranny.
So how can you "highly doubt", when the evidence points in another direction.
I do not know if this rampage was not warranted, there are many maybe's and we know the full story will never be dragged into the light of day.
I defend this guy because I bet he's gonna go just like Dorner.
Police will be judge, jury and executioner once again.

Right... what evidence? There is absolutely NO evidence those RCMP were crooked, what the hell are you talking about?

I know what you're saying, "crooked cops cover for crooked cops", but there are ways around that if you're smart and tenacious. Killing police or RCMP would be a last resort if you or your family were in immediate danger from the threat of said crooked cops, and then you would have to immediately go to the authorities to try to clear your name and tell the truth. There are crooked cops everywhere but that doesn't warrant this at all, you're getting behind this guy with no evidence and I feel like I'm wasting my time trying to explain to you WHY YOU DON'T GO SHOOTING UP PEOPLE. If they were attempting to wrongfully detain him (which is almost 99% not the case), then all he had to do was surrender and plead law enforcement misconduct... not shoot them.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Have not see this or heard it over the local scanner can you confirm with a source? Thank you.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Pimpintology

I just texted my brother who is in Oromocto (in the Air Force) and he responded with that he is at the range and cannot confirm or deny that the military is involved. Not because he is not allowed to say, simply because he does not know. It appears that he is not in contact with the base while at the range.

I would like to find a confirming source too, so far all I have seen are reports of police activity, not military but that does not mean they are not involved...I would be surprised if they're not involved at this point.

I will update with any additional info he is able to send my way (if any is sent).

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jocko Flocko

a reply to: g146541

I am in the area. I would suggest canning the attitude.

This man was dressed in full camo, with 2 assault riffles, knives and a crossbow. I highly doubt the RCMP instigated anything.

He was out for blood.

The least you could be is respectful.

~Tenth

No he did not have "assault rifles", he had normal hunting rifles. An assault rifle is a machine gun something that is completely banned in Canada and the United States unless it's an NFA rifle which are very hard to acquire licenses for. I would watch this very carefully as it looks like another Boston Marathon style false flag operation to me.

I keep on reading the false flag but honestly I don't really understand why would they need a false flag in Canada. We already have severe restrictions on firearms and strict laws who can have those. False flag for what now? To ban slingshots?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
According to my brother, Oromocto is "officially clear" and he believes (does not know for a fact) that the military is not actively searching but have set up roadblocks...please keep in mind this is what he heard while at the range and I am unaware who told him this.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Why is everyone screaming False Flag? This is a modern day Rambo-style cop killer that snapped, take off your tin foil hat for a sec. (I'm a crazy CT, but to scream false flag at this is ridiculous)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I wouldn't think that they would say that they were moving the search to Ormocto ,even if they were . They dont want to give him any heads up as to where they are looking . reply to: Corruption Exposed

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

They made it loud and clear that he was allegedly spotted in Oromocto and that they were searching for him there. Various Canadian news outlets covered this news.

Twitter is also still hot in regards to this topic:

The Daily Gleaner ‏@DailyGleaner 44m
RCMP confirm Oromocto search linked to manhunt #oromocto .@adamjbowie ow.ly...

Steve Murphy ‏@CTVAnchor 46m
Some school lockdowns reported in Oromocto area following suspicious activity. @CTVAtlantic

Diane Henry ‏@DianeNewsAnchor 53m
No need for panic in #Oromocto. RCMP conducted a search in the area after a report of a suspicious man. Deemed "unfounded." All clear given.

The general consensus at this time is that he is still in the Moncton area.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Some people on edge I guess . There is lots of people in camo in ormocto so . a reply to: Corruption Exposed

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I for one am willing to suspend ANY CONDEMNATION OF THE MAN TILL THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE BROUGHT FORTH.....
I suspect that the media has him hanged already....but believe it or not....the Mounties are an occupying army....NOT a police force......
This occupation by federal forces has been ongoing for over a century....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join