It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman Carrying Rifles in Moncton Canada After Shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I know for a fact that the Provincial laws do conflict with the Federal laws as I was almost charged with carrying a firearm by the dept. of natural resources . I was going to my Archery club to shoot bow .The RCMP does not deem a bow a fire arm but the Province does and considers the whole province a resort of game .Many conflicting laws within that group and you can waist many hours and $$ defending yourself in court . a reply to: one4all

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bservant
a reply to: smokenmirrors

Someone probably would have, if we civilians had a license to kill too..

The last post on the Facebook page, made Wednesday evening, was a quote from metal band Megadeth. "A little man with a big eraser, changing history, Procedures that he's programmed to, all he hears and sees. Altering the facts and figures, events and every issue. Make a person disappear, and no one will ever miss you. Rewrites every story, every poem that ever was," a segment of the post says

Sounds like a man with a plan, I wonder if he truly believes he'll be able to hide from big brother Harper and his troops.
I wish he would of done some background research and taken out only genuinely bad cops instead of anyone that responded to the call.

...Can't wait to see Megadeth later this month in Quebec! Amnesia Rockfest bais!

It seems Megadeth does have some bad influence on proper behaviour. And I'm only half joking here.
Here you said:

I wish he would of done some background research and taken out only genuinely bad cops

Are you serious ? You think it's alright to take out who YOU consider bad ?

I'm asking seriously, what's going on here ??

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It's very hard to say with any certainty what gives with that mind set .I know that there are bad cops and they would share that same sort of attitude .Many years ago in Moncton my first cousin killed 2 police officers .To this day there are some that carry that bitterness and although I always though it was wrong in every way and have never supported his actions I will still be treated like I was in on it .Just based on the same last name .. a reply to: samsamm9

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

You think it's alright to take out who YOU consider bad ?

I think that part should be reserved for bunch of low IQ shooters walking around calling them selves LEOs.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

Correct; If there's hard evidence and undeniable facts to back up every single angle to the story. Mind you it'd take a hell of a lot to push myself to that 'Dexter' point.

You're right, Megadeth is a terrible influence. "Washington is next!"

/sarcasm

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So I live 10 mins from the lockdown zone.

Moncton is a ghost town today. Most businesses are closed.

Government and private.

It's madness out here.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl
a reply to: g146541

Cops responded to calls about a guy walking within the city armed with guns and a crossbow. He had no way of knowing which officers would be there, so no, this was not a case of him taking out "bad cops." It's a case of an idiot wanting to make a statement and killing 3 innocent people.

When a member of the crips or bloods die its a good thing...

thug gangster wtih guns the bunch of them

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Why are we all still falling for this "lone-gunman" act they keep parading in the media? Obviously we need to smarten the # up and not believe their # for a second, why are these things always glorified and propagated so heavily? Mind control experiments and Psychotropics go hand in hand with the Canadian Army. We are no different from the states. This guy is clearly just another drugged up patsy playing out a role for this sick agenda that is being fulfilled more and more each day.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Last I heard is that he is near the Gorge . He could be out of town by now .Its a big area a reply to: tothetenthpower

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

As far as I know there's a network of new sewer tunnels in that area as well.

This isn't some lunatic. This looks planned and long term at that.

The RCMP aren't this incompetent.
edit on 6/5/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

I have absolutely no idea what that means.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If he made a plan then he is more then likely out of the area . I am quite familiar with the place .I spent most of my 61 years there . a reply to: tothetenthpower

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
its not going to end with this guy alive

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

So I live 10 mins from the lockdown zone.

Moncton is a ghost town today.

Most businesses are closed. Government and private.

It's madness out here.

No doubt.

This is not an everyday thing in a city like Moncton.

I can't even imagine what it must be like out there right now... the high tension and everybody waiting on pins and needles for this thing to end.

Here's a picture of the "Rambo" idiot walking around the neighbourhood before he slaughtered 3 officers.. there's no question this moron was out on a mission:

Edit to add: He's carrying a backpack, water canteen, his pockets are loaded down... this kid had every intention of making a statement and then disappearing into the bush with some basic survival gear.
edit on 5-6-2014 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This is a quote STRAIGHT from his facebook page.

Procedures that he's programmed to, all he hears and sees.
Altering the facts and figures, events and every issue.
Make a person disappear, and no one will ever miss you.
Rewrites every story, every poem that ever was.
Eliminates incompetence, and those who break the laws.
Follow the instructions of the New Ways' Evil Book of Rules.
Replacing rights with wrongs, the files and records in the schools.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
More then likely not .If the right cop happens to catch him ,he might get to court but even then he will be having a hard time to stay alive . a reply to: starfoxxx

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
How the hell did this person get this shot?

The gunmen wasn't shooting at civilian targets. I wouldn't be scared to get that shot, unless he turned around. Then I might have had to roll on out quick. IMHO it looks like someone was in their front yard and he passed them on foot walking down the road.

edit on 5-6-2014 by Pimpintology because: of fluoride!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
From the photo above. Looks like he hadn't long watched 'Rambo'.

What is going on?

There seems to be so many of these 'shooting sprees' taking place. I do indeed wonder if most or not all are on some kind of 'Mind Control' programme.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
Maybe I missed it, but does anybody know how the whole thing started?

I mean, how did he gather the cops in the first place? I saw the fb where he shot the first few cops. But Im curious how that situation even came about???

People in the neighbourhood spotted an armed man and as this isn't in the midst of hunting season, called the cops. Once they arrived, he began shooting. (This is what I've gathered from CTV and Global).

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This guys is a real live Rambo ..some small town rcmp must have really pissed him off .. all he wanted was some thing to eat ..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join