It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about the other Americans in afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There are 2 more americans and their child born in captivity in afghanistan still being held be the taliban. We traded 5 hardcore guys for one soldier, why the hell didnt we get the other people too? wth obama average citzens not good enough for you? not to mention the whole story surrounding this guy we got back, i mean dam didnt they even try to get them back or were they just too busy planning the rose garden show with this guy parents and tryin to get some of our attentions away from the still growing VA mess. This country is being run by morons, and that statement applies to both parties.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang
There are 2 more americans and their child born in captivity in afghanistan still being held be the taliban. We traded 5 hardcore guys for one soldier, why the hell didnt we get the other people too? wth obama average citzens not good enough for you? not to mention the whole story surrounding this guy we got back, i mean dam didnt they even try to get them back or were they just too busy planning the rose garden show with this guy parents and tryin to get some of our attentions away from the still growing VA mess. This country is being run by morons, and that statement applies to both parties.

Can you provide info to your claim.

So we can get a general idea reguarding their situation?

Humbly

LSH

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Are you referring to the Canadian guy with terrorist/gitmo links, through his former wife, who remarried and for some mysterious reason decided to travel to war torn Afghanistan with his pregnant new wife?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
According to official reports the deserter was the only American being held captive.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I um just say it on the news and cantr provide ant links i suck im sorry. iu will keep looking maybe i misuderstood the news report if so i will correct ym mistake.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Here is the family I thought you might be referring to.

Save OUR family! Desperate parents release videos of couple held with their baby by the Taliban since 2012 as they blast government for rescuing 'deserter' Bowe Bergdahl and not them

www.dailymail.co.uk... ng-Bowe-Bergdahl-not-them.html

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Could this be the story he's referring to? Sudan Going to Hang American's Wife for Apostasy

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The OP is talking about these people:

AP Exclusive: Western couple held in Afghanistan

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang

Obviously THEY are not important birds.....

I read that this morning and thought, what a nice way for Obama to be able to release everyone else in Gitmo...at his current trade rate I think that would be 15....my guess is talks have already been underway on this though the situation is different since they chose to go there and the soldier was deployed there. That and one of them is Canadian....I can see the twist now, Obama trading for only the wife and child.....

top topics

join