It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar al-Assad re-elected Syrian president

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I haven't touched upon the Ukrainian crisis so why that it relevant to me and what I have posted I don't know. But no, I do not support the murder of 200k civilians in Syria, I do not support the murder of anyone. What I'm saying is that through the involvement of the West and some Gulf States that this war has escalated when the fact of the matter is those countries could of kept their noses out of Syria's business all together and we may not be witnessing what we are today.

Assad went to the United Nations about the Extremist issue back at the beginning of the war somewhere only to be shunned and as it turns out he was spot on. Iran may or may not be on the ground in Syria, the information is sketchy to say the least but one thing I do know is that Hezbollah are on the ground in Syria and they are certainly an influence who are linked with the Iranians.

The issue I have with agreeing with you is that when the USA or Europe go off on a crusade we can find a way to justify it regardless of the agenda's and body counts. When someone else tries the exact same thing or even less, we are all crying "Not fair" and "They aren't allowed to do that". We have this ridiculous thing called "Double Standards" where it is ok for some and not the rest. I'm not buying into that bs and I will not jump into this they did and so did the others crap either. I look for the initial cause of the issues and then base my opinion off what I have found.

In the Syrian situation, The West are at fault along with their Arab, terrorist harbouring scumbags.
edit on 6-6-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join