It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE: AboveTopSecret.com politics forum

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Idlemindedness

Deny Submission

The rights you save maybe you childrens

Deny Repugnance

[edit on 11/30/04 by Iwunder]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Deny Bias
Deny Mud

But My Fav.

Deny Sophistry

soph�is�try Audio pronunciation of "sophistry" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sf-str)
n. pl. soph�is�tries

1. Plausible but fallacious argumentation.
2. A plausible but misleading or fallacious argument.

link   
Won't it be kind of hard to separate what is political and what isn't? I mean, some issues are political to some, and moral or social to others. Just wondering what kind of discretion will be used.

link   
My Choice?...

Deny STATUS QUO

Definition: [n] the existing state of affairs

(does "STATUS QUO" fall in the catagory of one word?)

[edit on 30-11-2004 by smirkley]

link   
Deny Lies

I kinda like that.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Deny Point-junkies

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Great ideas people.

Sorry, but how about this one!

Deny illusion!

Nah maybe not.

Anyway, I just hope people take care take off the new forum, like how people are doing now.

Laterz!

link   
I don't know if it has been mentioned but I say

Deny Deception

And I think that there should be threads about all the biggest nations of the world's governments. A little bit more diversity then just the same stuff over and over about the U.S.'s government.

link   
id definitely like to see, as suggested, the whole line of political possibilities. economic, social, health, etc. in addition, id suggest something along the lines of foreign policy. a place where people can discuss how nations should behave to others based on current or past events (america with iraq, iran/korea with nukes, france being france, and so on).

a number of my suggestions have been taken (politics, apathy) and id gladly cast an invisible, powerless vote for apathy especially.

Actually, i was going to give another one, but apathy is much better, so ill say that, and give credit to whoever said it first.

Deny Apathy.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I got a few more.
Deny Oneliners
Deny Flameage
Deny Xenophobia
Deny Trolls
Deny Bickering
Deny Facism
Deny Rhetoric
Deny Talking-Points

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
To whom it may concern,

I do not expect to be taken seriously, but I disagree with the creation of another board. Keeping the politics forum on the above top secret board allows for some interesting view points one may not always stumble on. Contributors to this board may be more interested in the paranormal posts, and thus not take the time to respond anymore.

With respect to my own self interest, it allows me to navigate boards that interest me rather easily.

Thanks,
Radardog

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
radardog, u new here? We had a poll done don't know where the results are at but alot of people wanted to have a seperate board for politics so on election days ATS wont come crashing down around all of our collective heads.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Squid
I recon the new political version should definitly have a discussion board solely about the actions of America, since theres SO many threads about them already!!

SLOGAN IDEA :- "Deny Conformity"

I think that Deny Conformity really works, because it means, dont belive what everyone else does!!

The political thing about America's actions really should be on it, because I think EVERYONE is fed up of these constant posts about them!!

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Deny Political Ignorance

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is a great idea! It will keep ATS it's non-election flavor of nwo, ufo's, health conspiracies, fringe sci, etc.. This new board will be a great resource when key events in gov't occur.

Already listed but liked:
Deny Apathy

My entries:

Deny Hubris
Deny Tyranny
Deny Lunacy
Deny Illusion
Deny Meglomania
Deny Lies

Deny Power

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Crysstaafur]

jra

link   
I was going to say 'Deny Partisanship' but I think some one beat me to it.

link   
Could we get a 1000 point bonus for each forum we suggest that is used on PTS?

Forum ideas:

American Politics
European Politics
Canadian Politics
---------------------
Political Debate
Political Conspiracy
Political Scandals
Terrorism

You should also add a room for politics to chat!

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Deny Denial.

A few ideas for forums might be the two you have now, ideaology and consipiracy, then perhaps political history, political scandal, maybe politics by region. (US, UK, etc.) Those are just a few ideas.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
radardog, u new here? We had a poll done don't know where the results are at but alot of people wanted to have a seperate board for politics so on election days ATS wont come crashing down around all of our collective heads.

No, I am not new. I think the true motivation behind it is just that. Not for the readers of the forums, but for the cost of the servers. I was also disappointed when they moved member predictions to belowtopsecret. Now I don't read the predictions forum anymore. Oh well, loss advertising views for the abovetopsecret owners.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Deny Totalitarianism

1 : centralized control by an autocratic authority

2 : the political concept that the citizen should be totally subject to an absolute state authority

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join