It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban Uploaded Video of The Bergdahl Swap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was released by the Taliban in Afghanistan over the weekend after five years in captivity. The Taliban has uploaded footage of the swap which happens around the ten minute mark.

For some reason I found this strangely similar to the Showtime show "Homeland"
edit on 4-6-2014 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The Tban has a Youtube channel? That's kind of funny. I wonder if they also use it to upload their rap battles.

Pretty trusting for them to hand over our guy without their people. One or more of the seven people they got back must have been very important to them, for some reason.?

Also, has anyone seen Don? if so, tell him to go back to Afghanistan.
edit on 4-6-2014 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Stills stinks

It's safe to say the US and the Taliban are now in cahoots with each other, they'll no doubt
Be be increased Islamic/terrorist attacks in Russian and China soon, but most obviously, Syria will be flooded first

Wonder if the 5 swaps come back to Afghanistan brainwashed after a successful inception

edit on 4-6-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The masterminds of 9/11 can't even spell.................lol

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSmediaPRO

Now that you admitted youve uploaded/downloaded Arabic labeled Taliban videos....listen carefully for "clicks" and "beeps" on your phone conversations......

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice that they patted him down before putting him on the chopper?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

This was mentioned on the news. He was checked for explosives. Makes sense after the suicide bomber took out a bunch of CIA agents a couple years back. That bomber was supposedly helping the CIA.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RocksFromSpace
Did anyone else notice that they patted him down before putting him on the chopper?

Of course they did he could easily have been wearing a bomb. also notice the guy in Jeans he was in charge and he didnt seem like he was military.Notice how quickly they got the video out big win wanted to brag.
edit on 6/4/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RocksFromSpace

That is standard practice and why wouldn't they pat him down?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Looks like Bowe didn't want to go.

Also, it looks like he was completely shaven - head, eyebrows and face. Don't suicide bombers do that in preparation of their act?

I would have patted him down too!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Took their time patting him down didn't they

He's right next to the chopper

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Thefarmer

thats kinda what i was thinking, a little late for pat down there..... noobs got lucky it was a so called "fair exchange"

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
that being said.....

DON CUM BAK TOO DA AFGAN!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSmediaPRO

I think its funny our republican congress men are scared 5 old Taliban. It's going to take a few more to make a difference, like a few thousand. Our government politics are out of control!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Lifeishigh

Another thing that caught my eye was when they all shake hands the Taliban use their right hands to shake the other guys hand

I thought they only done that if they like you?

The other guy uses his left

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Thefarmer

Ya i saw that too... Odd huh

top topics

join