It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt Treasure Hunters find amazing ancient artifacts( Real or fake?)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
These videos if real are amazing, though this seems to be treasure hunters and not archeological digs.

I can't find any additional info so this is what you get, i really don't hope this will be lost on the black market, the number of artifacts are stunning and would really like to hear the historie of this find.

Anyway what do you think?

Worth
hundreds millions of dollars ancient Egyptian artifacts found by treasure
hunters west of Aswan. The government of Egypt failed so far to get their hand
on them. The video was recorded by the treasure hunters posted to advertise
sale. Fours storage rooms were each worth $500 M. Some statues were pure gold
weigh over 100kg. However this info can not be verified except a few videos
posted and talk circulating the cities of Egypt. No more videos regarding this other than the previous one.

edit on 4-6-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Some Tomb Raiders have amassed quite a collection I would say. Was Lara involved?

Good find and I hope you get more info on this.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

I have searched for an hour now before posting and there really isn't any other info, the quote i put is from LiveLeak.

edit on 4-6-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Whoa!!

Very interesting....did you see the statue of the grey alien at the 1.44 mark?

edit on 4-6-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Whoa!
It does look like the second vid is just a review of the first? Or are the rooms just very similar?
I wonder where this is at, cause isn't most of egypt pretty well guarded and they don't let you go exploring by yourself? Or is that only in some parts?
edit on thWed, 04 Jun 2014 12:31:25 -0500America/Chicago620142580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Very interesting....did you see the statue of the grey alien at the 1.44 mark? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is the first thing i thought too!
But on second look it did seem the statue had breast, for whatever that is worth
ETA: third look brings me back to a grey, not really breast on the statue like i thought i saw the first time
edit on thWed, 04 Jun 2014 12:42:23 -0500America/Chicago620142380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I wonder where this is at, cause isn't most of egypt pretty well guarded and they don't let you go exploring by yourself? Or is that only in some parts?

If no one but the treasure hunters know where it is, it's pretty hard to guard, Egypt is a big sandy place.

But i don't know, there are some things in the videos that doesn't seem right.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If this is an elaborate hoax, it certainly was well done!
I hope it's real....

S&F!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Very true, I guess i had the very naive thought in my head they had found everything like this already

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Awesome find! Why we all joined ATS!! TY

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Can anyone read Arabic? At 2:40 (second video) a newspaper is shown. I'm guessing the videographer is zooming in on the date, but I can't read it! I think it would be written in Hindi numerals.

Knowing the date on that paper would make this much more exciting (if it is actually recent).

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
the first video he shows a paper with the date Oct 15 2013
and the second video he shows the news paper and the date is Jan 6 2014

very interesting video indeed , but why on earth would some one use a low res camera in the 21st century

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If it's a hoax, then it's a very, very good one.

I'm no Egyptologist but I'm familiar with a few figures that were on show-the jackal, the bull, the crocodile- if this is real then the cameraman needs to turn this footage over to the proper authorities so that this can be preserved before the inevitable pillage.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Why would anybody spent time and money to make such fake artifacts...and so many? Just for pulling a prank is a little too much... It isn't even funny. An "expert" says thatstill some 99 % of ancient egypt is still burried under the sand... so maybe these guys were really fortunate.

The 1% link

edit on 4/6/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If it's not real.

It either Hollywood or the best hoax I have ever seen.

What an amazing trip back in time.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I wish they would have at least sold one statue and got the money for some HD camera.
Amazing, but sad at the same time... but then again I am not sure if I should not be happy that they took it instead of leaving it for Zahi Hawass.

I just hope the treasures gets into good hands, wether it be archeologists or some private men that takes care of them.

I wonder how they will be able to sell it and ship it out of Egypt and how much it is worth.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Its probably where they stored the antiquities during the uprisings. Buried them to be on the safe side.
I hope im wrong though. S and f

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

cause isn't most of egypt pretty well guarded and they don't let you go exploring by yourself? Or is that only in some parts? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Most of Egypt to be pretty well guarded would need all the worlds population, its bigger than Texas.

Don't quote me but I assume only the heritage sites, the Giza complex and other heritage sites where discoveries have been made.

Many artifacts can be found all over the deserts/lands outside of the populated areas and areas that are thought to places of interest.

I have old oil lamp my grandfather found in the desert when he was young growing up in Egypt, I try rubbing on it 3 times (very gently of coarse as this thing could be anywhere between 500 and 5000 years old) but no Genie or Jinn to grant me my wishes.

Many areas could have undiscovered things but as searches go, they use information available from historical records to find areas of interest.

I would say the greatest area of interest would be secret and there would be no historical records to go of just myths maybe.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Let's hope some muslim cleric does not order these infidel idols to be destroyed like they have done before. These ancient artifacts belong to the world.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Apparently video 2 has been removed, but can be seen here instead.

CLICK ME (Live Leak )

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join