It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Queda is not a group but a fast spreading new way of thinking.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

I think we manage to integrate an awful lot of people into the West very successfully however, its when people coming into the West want to bring their beliefs and bombs with them that the problems start.

One thing we all know and there is no excuse for ignoring is that to alter something - when a full frontal doesn't work with the threats and bombs etc you infiltrate and start from the inside out - slowly, carefully and trying not to draw attention to your sly actions. That was why I brought up the situation in the Birmingham schools which are not exclusively for muslim children so the idea of influencing young minds is a weapon we should all be aware of. The problem is that Western society is democratic and people choose - the Muslim interviewed khated this principal and would change it for us with him sitting on the Immam pile if he could - and its how much he thinks he wants to that is the issue we should be facing up to.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

One point I would make to you is that the Zionists through their self protective legislation of not alllowing anyone to be be anti-semetic and all the implications that can be drawn from that legislation to stop criticism of them that has now morphed into legislation that protects their opposition. This was not what they had in mind probably at all.

I think you are looking through a different perspective in that you are ignoring the wealth and influence of the Saudi.
Their ideology is not that far removed from the Taliban - see any women witho0ut a veil - look at the state of Saudi today its a playboy regime with money to burn and a few terrible views on wahadism which keeps the people quiet.

If you give people so much to worry about they are occupied with thinking about the religious police and the possible laws they may have broken and the consequences of any breach - they don't have time to look closely at you and how much you are enjoying yourself, often outside the religious rules you stick onto others.

You seem to equate camels and sticks with the blowing up of the TT/s whic h more than likely had Saudi money involved there some where.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

I agree with you on the fundamentalism in Chjristianity - it exists in all religions and appeals to the more weak minded person who needs to have a set of rules to live by - pity those rules make them such jobsworths.

However, where do you put the muslim's people weapon, the suicide bomber - again so weak minded he/she or as has been used in the past, the mentally disabled. The person who will sacrifice themselves either for something utterly stupid like 70 odd virgins as though they would cope without their blown up bodies… or the idea of killing innocent people that doesn't figure within their radar as they are 'different' for some religious reason?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Thanks for the Khariji history which is particularly interesting.

I do understand the Muslim anger and wish that those affected knew that many people over here, whilst not disloyal to their country, totally disagree with the stance taken by the governments in question. What is worse is that as time goes on we learn more and more about the agendas people like rothschild and his companies had for influencing foreign policy in the West and the invasion of Muslim countries such as Iraq.

You will notice that partly because of public opinion and the protests people make - plus sadly the affect that not having oil on one's soil, has for the money men, the West has stayed out of Syria which is largely a Saudi black ops venture. Basically ordinary people in the West don't want to see Muslim lives lost or troubled and also they don't want Islamic ideas brought in to their country's to change the way they live. A banking influence might not be a bad thing, but the ideology and the position of women's freedom are so opposed to how life has evolved in the West that the two are not compatible or likely to absorb each other into a synergistic blend that can become something to appeal to all.

Although the Khariji ideology is very old and seems to have influence throughout the ages to have survived up to today in some form or another, religion seems to be something that many educated people don't have the time or inclination
to follow in the same way that many uneducated, easily influenced or even brainwashed people do. Its the men who sit at the top when religious meetings occur that hold the influence - those who never personally put themselves at risk, yet drip venom for their perceived enemies that they inject into their congregations and followers. Regardless of how educated or well intentioned one is, those are the dangerous people who lead the hate fight to the masses and need to be concentrated on if we ever want a safe and real peace to happen IMHO.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Tony Blair tried to bring this to people's attention but I don't think it has hit the ordinary man on the street yet and it needs to be considered.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Another Caliphate is something I hadn't thought of and a very interesting motive, can you tell me more?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: metodex

Hi you in Venezeula, I'm English so I need to watch other tv stations in order to find out about the news, get other perspectives and then consider it. Our media is controlled by the same moguls yours is, which is very unappreciated as investivative journatists have been silenced, sacked and even dead.

How can you say Anti-American? I know that the peoples of the world all get up, wash their faces and troll of to do their daily work - whatever that is - its the governments that spoil our daily sojourn.

in fact its a pity we can't share our lives with the same enthusiasm we share each others cooking, which shows, on a v very simple tv stage and the foreign restaurants we all eat at, just how much we have moved towards integration and a passion we unite in enjoying.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Vortiki

Do you not think that many of the younger generations in Muslim countries are keen to break away from traditions that control their lives and choices? Religion is a great taboo which we are today facing up to after a very long,long indoctrination through the generations. There is a great movement gathering pace in both Pakistan and parts of India that are trying to balance out the inferior status of women and instal respect for them.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Exactly.

The western governments are slowly and steady building up their own enemy. The thing is, at first I thought that people around me were ignorant. That I was the only one seeing it as it was and where it was heading. But now, after Greece, Libya, Egypt, Bahrain, Syria, Ukraine, Sudan, Somalia, Afghanistan and Iraq, I see.

The people around me want the same things as I do. A peaceful life, food on the table and opportunities for our children. Opportunities for them to grow up and be whatever they want to be. Not everyone ends up being what they want to be, but damn it everybody deserves the chance if you ask me.

But the western governments apparently have a different agenda. They keep pushing and pushing, steering our society over the edge. Forget fiscal cliff, we're talking human social cliff. They want us to fight, you see. They don't have a problem with war in the streets. It's on streets they usually don't walk. It's far away from their gated high security ground-to-air protected communities. They can't hear our despair behind the bulletproof glass they sit behind. All the while assuring us of the hard work they put in everyday to help us get better.

Let me ask you this then:

Why and how can it be possible when all the brightest and best suited people for the job have been working on making things better for us all, for at least 30-40 years now, that nothing is getting better?

How come the economy gets worse, more and more wars are starting, even in europe now?

How come the outlook from the middle-class and down seems to be exactly the same?

How come one of the top subjects of Bilderberg 2014 were "The future of democracy and the middle class trap"?

How come the US just traded five highly criminal Taleban seniors for one deserted traitor?

Because they want us to fight each other instead of fighting them. That is all they wok for everyday.

I often get the question "who are they?". They are the ones who are not us. Come on, we all know who we are. The ones that don't listen to the voice of reason, that is who "they" are. It's not that hard to figure out.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
...I agree with you on the fundamentalism in Chjristianity - it exists in all religions and appeals to the more weak minded person who needs to have a set of rules to live by - pity those rules make them such jobsworths.

However, where do you put the muslim's people weapon, the suicide bomber - again so weak minded he/she or as has been used in the past, the mentally disabled. The person who will sacrifice themselves either for something utterly stupid like 70 odd virgins as though they would cope without their blown up bodies… or the idea of killing innocent people that doesn't figure within their radar as they are 'different' for some religious reason?

I must disagree with the "weak minded" description.
Some are born into this...
I was.
Most ALL of the people I knew, growing up...were BORN into this.
My IQ is higher than most people you will ever know. Am I weak-minded?
It took me 50-or-so years to break free of it...and...the entire lot of those that I grew up with...disowned me (virtually) when finding that I'd "turned-coat".
They are not an insignificant minority...
They continue to grow in numbers and intensity.
Just because the largest/oldest groups count their (the group/branch I grew up with/in) devotion 'insane'...does not diminish the appeal of the message/s.
...What are the 'Messages'?
WE are the CHOSEN ONES.
GOD is going to make US the WINNERS.
What more do people want/need, in a world where everything seems to be going...the other...way?
This is an exceptionally attractive 'doctrine'/'message'.
They base these 'Messages' on Scripture (interpretations/REVELATIONS thereof).
While it is extremely popular to label those that proclaim such 'doctrines' as Charlatans...I have seen otherwise.
They ... ... ... Believe!
And ... ... They...Believe that...Belief/Faith...is...the key.
I cannot say that I KNOW that they are wrong...only that...the story...is not logical to me.

All that said to say - I don't think weak-mindedness is a necessary component.
Desperation... Abandonment... Oppression... Suppression... Etc...
All of these + someone claiming Divine Authority...saying... "DO THIS, & all your problems will be solved", are apparently enough in many instances.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Im sorry but its hard for me to take a theory as well researched or thought out when in the heading of your hypothesis, you spell "Al-Qaeda" WRONG!!! Very poor!!

edit on 6-6-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well, there is a clear distinction between islam's ideology , and al qaeda's , your talking about a group of people,,, or a name fabricated by the USA SECRET INTELLIGENCE to perform certain dirty jobs ,in the name of islam or religion , let me talk a little bit about my experience , It happened I met an ex-Qaeda Member, who was responsible for recruiting soldiers , more like a Human resources department , and He actually told me that, in order to recruit men , he addresses the poor, the illiterate , and the small minded people, maybe in the mosques ,, or in certain meetings , and since these people are poor , or needy ,, and after being offered a minimum wage of 800$ which is great , they can do anything , but that cannot take place unless certain agenda has been planted in their minds , and got brainwashed , what i mean is that , the type of stuff they plant in their minds,is totally against islam Teaching ! and the first rule is that , any muslim who doesnt agree with us , is like the rest of people , and deserves death , We muslims have suffered and still suffering from al organizations under the name al Qaeda such as Daesh , Jabhat al nosra etc.. now , after what is happening in syria ,its clear that they are well organized and supported my great countries , for they are serving their purposes in the war in syria,. Its a terrorist organization , created by the USA, and now each extremist group use this name to gain support, and yes it can be everywhere ,but that does not mean that muslims in general have the al qaeda thinking ...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash
Apologies, I should have used brainwashedx from childhood - Ignatius Lloyola said Give me a c hild till he is 8 and he is mine for life. This is because he knew that the formative time for a child's mind is up to 8 and after that they don't question the things they have been taught. Think about it, how many ever questioned Noah's ark and all the animals going happily in along a gang plant 2 x 2. You can imagine the lion eyeing up the gazelle from behind and two rhinos going up happily - surely not.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

Hi there, apologies
seem to be a number of ways to spell the wretched name but I should and had intended to have use the one 'Al Qaeda, I noticed that the Guardian news paper spelt it Al Qaida, the Yemeni way.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: middleeasterndude

I read a very interesting article about the war in Syria which put a pair of country's together which normally one would be surprised about e.g.. Saudi and Israel. I remember from it that there are reserves off-shore in Syrian waters which is a lot of what this is actually about. Also the Saudis ande Israeli's want to control all the ME oil but - Iran is a nuisance.

I think that some Saudi's are intent of imposing their form of Islam on the rest of the Islamic world and naturally Syria, which supports Iran needs to be shut down to isolate Iran more because of its threat to Saudi dominance. Saudi may not have nuclear weapons, but it can buy them at the blink of an eye from Pakistan and it has a lot of very skilled people, many trained in the UK. Its the normal thing to put the USA at the head of trouble in the ME but I think it has always been allied to Saudi because of the oil contracts and the friendly links between the Saudi Royals and the USA Presidents and elite. Up tillnow Saudi has hidden behind ther USA but with the USA not going into Syria, both Israel and Saudi have paired up.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I wish I had some large and well thought out presentation to make or thread to write. The truth is, I don't and this isn't something I've developed formally that way.

It's something that crossed my mind as a question back around the time someone lit fire to themselves in Tunisia to start this whole thing. I do have a few graphics to help in showing what I mean tho... I'll thumb them for space.

That one is a nut shell look at the history of the region and how unified control of land across the area is the norm, not the exception as it exists today.

During some periods, it looks a whole lot like the areas a part of or including those behind the Arab Spring. In fact..it's almost easy to mistake that one for describing the Arab Spring area ..except for a couple nations in red, and those ones support and finance it these days. (Spain being an obvious exception which doesn't fit at all today)

That is a look at the death throws of the last Empire to rule the area as a whole..and look at the dates for HOW recently that was the norm. (I'd say accepted norm..but nothing in terms of land control has ever been acceptable in that region..hence fighting back thousands of years)

Finally, we have what the Prophet himself created, with his direct followers building from it to form the first Cailphate and true unified command/control of the entire region under the Muslims.

When I started looking into it that way, back at the start, after getting a hunch by the seeming LACK of coincidence to which specific nations "Had to meet their Spring", the maps alone stopped me cold when I first saw them. I added context from history courses to it since then to say it's an educated guess..but of course, a guess is all I have.

Hope that helps answer it a bit more!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join