It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKER: Obama Preparing to Attack Veterans

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Warning: This video contains war images that may be disturbing to some viewers.

Why would Obama’s Department of Homeland Security need two billion rounds of ammunition? Or why would the Department of Agriculture need submachine guns and ballistic body armor? Or why is Obama supplying 13,000 MRAPs—Armored mine resistant vehicles, valued at $500,000 each—to police departments coast to coast, free of charge? In a word: Veterans.

An unearthed DHS document from 2009 identifies the number one enemy of America: not al-Qaeda, not drug cartels, not violent gangs, but everyday veterans.

Last week, an Indiana sheriffs department supplied with one of Obama’s armored MRAPs openly admitted that veterans are the enemy!

Presidential directive No. 3025.18, “Defense Support of Civil Authorities,” revealed on Wednesday, allows Obama to deploy the military in the event of so-called “civil unrest”—that is, if his political enemies, veterans, get out of hand.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I would take this more seriously if you included a few more links to sources for these statements your making. Youtube has no real credibility with me at least. I would love to read more into what you claim in your OP though as I have a bunch of vet friends that I would not like to see targeted.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Think you could provide a copy of Presidential directive No. 3025.18, “Defense Support of Civil Authorities”? I'd like to read it to see if it really says what you are claiming.
edit on 4-6-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Here ya go…since the OP didn't get it up yet.

Directive here

Washington Post Article Here
edit on 4-6-2014 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD
You got in 5 second before I did

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reading through the directive I'm definitely not relaxing.... this looks like it might be something we should keep an eye on.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

I'm in class right now and can't properly give it the attention to detail it requires to glean how this exactly impacts us Joe Public. If you would be so kind after your review to post up the most important points of concern that would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Even more distressing to me is what the Feds consider to be a possible terrorist

Ten ridiculous things that make you a terror suspect

As a combat veteran, it appears that they consider me to be a possible terror suspect. wow.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ok I've skimmed through the document (will give it a more thorough look in a bit). I saw no mention of veterans so I hit ctrl+f and searched for veterans and no results found. So how does this document reveal that Obama secretly wants to war against the veterans? I will admit that some of the content of this document is troubling (the document appears to outline acceptable reasons for domestic military use as well as what can and cannot be used in these cases), but I just don't see anything to suggest that Obama is targeting veterans.
edit on 4-6-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

See above link to what the Feds consider to be terrorist material

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Here is a fun quote from the article…might kinda be fitting for the Presidential eating their words thread lol

President Obama stated at the National Defense University a year ago: “I do not believe it would be constitutional for the government to target and kill any U.S. citizen — with a drone or with a shotgun — without due process, nor should any president deploy armed drones over U.S. soil.”

Source

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
They are putting this in place to prepare for the coming collapse which they are also engineering now.....
The US Citizens MUST be brought into line with the rest oof the world......disarmed and under strict control

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Amazing how words, promises, and positions change as the wind blows.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I did not see anything about veterans in the Washington Post article either. I will say however that the directive seems to fully circumvent posse comitatus though.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Ricky, see my link a few posts ago about what the Feds consider terrorist suspect candidates.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rockflier

I have read a bunch of those…basically anyone who doesn't heel toe the official line of thought is a terrorist. I am just fine with that. If they would like to make us the enemy and include such numbers of us it can only benefit us by giving us strength in numbers and a cause to unify those same folks.
edit on 4-6-2014 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I'm in class right now and can't properly give it the attention to detail it requires to glean how this exactly impacts us Joe Public. If you would be so kind after your review to post up the most important points of concern that would be greatly appreciated.

il be putting the little one down in just a second il post some of the "talking points" in just a minute. I'm no lawyer or anything but a couple things jumped out off the screen to me both in favor for the people and in favor for a police state, id definitely like a finer explanation of some of them gimme just a few minutes

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

As many are already, at least in this area and the area my brothers reside in

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
And always remember, today's soldier, is tomorrow's veteran.

It would be an unwise choice in a list of unwise decisions made by this administration.
But I kind of think it would usher in the Hope and Change we as Americans would really like to see.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

As I was reading your thread the thought came to me...is that why (Bowe) was brought home from Afghanistan...many soldiers and veterans are upset about him...will civil unrest happen? Is an event being created?

edit on 4-6-2014 by caladonea because: correct spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join