It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eat your words Mr. President

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."

—Presidential candidate George W. Bush, LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

Wait, he didn't eat his words here, just a retard spitting out crap that doesn't make any sense....Like usual with Mr Bush

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I don't know the exact quote but Woodrow Wilson had to have a good one..Maybe something like this:

Sure, the federal reserve sounds like an excellent idea!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Paraphrasing (better than having to directly quote a politician - too many people in comas) : 'Bush's deficits baaaad, my future deficits; not as baaaad.' - BO.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Democracy... while it lasts is more bloody than either aristocracy or monarchy. Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There is never a democracy that did not commit suicide.

John Adams

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
"The fundamentals of the economy are sound", Sen. McCain with a host of others... including the POTUS Bush.

*CRASH*

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.

John Adams

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Why is everyone on Bush...

He was the Decider.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
President Obama stated at the National Defense University a year ago:

“I do not believe it would be constitutional for the government to target and kill any U.S. citizen — with a drone or with a shotgun — without due process, nor should any president deploy armed drones over U.S. soil.”

Just posted this in another thread but felt it was so fitting to post here I just couldn't resist.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Jesus never said a word about homosexuality. In all of his teachings about multiple things - he never said that gay people should be condemned. I personally think it is very fine for gay people to be married in civil ceremonies.

Jimmy Carter

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Forgot my all time favorite.

"We don't negotiate with Terrorist"... Every liar in our Government.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
“I believe in keeping guns out of our inner cities, and that our leaders must say so in the face of the gun manfuacturer’s lobby.”

Barack Obama

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
“…I inhaled frequently. That was the point.”

Barack Obama

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
OBAMAISMS

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

The Cambridge police acted stupidly." —commenting on a white police officer's arrest of black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. at his home in Cambridge, Mass., at a news conference, July 22, 2009

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." --making an off-hand joke during an appearance on "The Tonight Show", March 19, 2009 (Obama later called the head of the Special Olympics to apologize)

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"Hold on one second, sweetie, we're going to do -- we'll do a press avail." --to a female reporter for ABC's Detroit affiliate who asked about his plan to help American autoworkers

"Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions." --exasperated by reporters after a news conference

Probably the dumbest thing - If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon Martin

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I don't have an eat your words/foot in mouth quote, but I have a great one to share...Especially in these times.

“The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened.”

-John F. Kennedy

God I wish we had leaders that felt like this today.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
“Let’s not play games. I was suggesting – you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith.”

Barack Obama

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
“My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”

Barack Obama

Love this one.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Heck yea ! He was not a politician but may be the last statesman we had as our president.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
"You didn't build that."
-Obama

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I usually would not respond to my own post, but how about some from presidents say before Kennedy? I guess the sound byte business and the press were not as in heavy usage ? I guess we are lucky in our day to have readily accessible amounts of video documentation we can play over and over !! to witness the buffoonery as much as we would like to!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
“I think when you spread the wealth around, it’s good for everybody.”

Barack Obama

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join