It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Eat your words Mr. President

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:22 AM
I want to gather from every U.S. President if possible, some statement or exclamation they made that later on they had to eat their words, or they were made to look like a buffoon I would like to get at least one for every president, here is my favorite one!

Bill Clinton : " I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:25 AM
I will roll with "Read my lips, No New Taxes" - George Bush Sr.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:27 AM
"Mission Accomplished!" - G. W. Bush

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:29 AM
"I first learned of it the same way you did, on the news." -Dear Leader Obama

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:32 AM
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Wow, I sort of forgot about that one !

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:34 AM
a reply to: phinubian

"But I didn't inhale..."

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:35 AM
"I am not a crook." - Richard M. Nixon

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:35 AM
"I've been to all 57 states" ~ B.O.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:36 AM

President Obama 2nd day in office

"Public Service is a privilege, it's not about advantaging yourself, it's not about advancing your friends or your corporate client, it's not about advancing an ideological agenda or the special interests of any organization."

edit on 4-6-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:37 AM
"If you like your Doctor you can keep your Doctor". Dr. Obama

"What difference does it make". Hillary

"I got this" General George Custer

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:38 AM
I feel like Obama is the low hanging fruit of this thread. There are so many of them that it's just too easy. Plus since he is the current sitting president all his gaffes are fresh in our heads That being said:

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." - Barrack Obama.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:39 AM

"What I’m suggesting to you is, if you can’t name the foreign minister of Mexico, therefore, you know, you’re not capable of what you do. But the truth of the matter is you are, whether you can or not" -George Bush aka Dubya

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:43 AM

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice cus fool me don't get fooled again.

edit on Cam10Wednesday4420140330Wed, 04 Jun 2014 10:44:03 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: typo

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:51 AM

I've now been in fifty .... seven states? I think one left to go.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:52 AM
It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it.

George W. Bush

America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

George W. Bush

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:59 AM
"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles." - Ronald Reagan

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:00 AM
Nixon; "I'm not a crook."

nice page

Hale Boggs, Majority Leader and former Warren Commissioner:

"Hoover lied his eyes out to the Commission - on Oswald, on Ruby, on their friends, the bullets, the guns, you name it..."
- Coincidence or Conspiracy?, by Bernard Fensterwald Jr. and Michael Ewing, p. 96. The quote comes from an unnamed aide to Congressman Boggs. The book also quotes Bogg's wife Lindy, through a colleague, as saying "He wished he had never been on it [the Commission] and wished he'd never signed it [the Report]."

Blackops momma

interesting page

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:07 AM
Richard Nixon “I was under medication when I made the decision not to burn the tapes.”

Gerald Ford-“If Lincoln was alive today, he’d roll over in his grave.”
“That is what has made America last these past 200 centuries.”
“I love sports. Whenever I can, I always watch the Detroit Tigers on the radio.”
“Things are more like they are now than they have ever been.”
“President Carter speaks loudly and carries a fly spotter, a fly swasher — it’s been a long day.”

Bill Clinton-“You know the one thing that’s wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say.”
“African Americans watch the same news at night that ordinary Americans do.”

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:16 AM
“Gog and Magog are at work in the Middle East,”...‘’Biblical prophecies are being fulfilled.”
G.W. Bush

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:17 AM
When the President does it, that means that it's not illegal. Richard M. Nixon

We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease. George W. Bush

You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test. George W. Bush

Go back to what our founders and our founding documents meant -- they're quite clear -- that we would create law based on the God of the bible and the Ten Commandments. Sarah Palin

We have a lot of work to do. It's a very hard struggle, particularly given the situation on the Iraq-Pakistan border. John McCain

Do you have blacks, too? George W. Bush

I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office. George W. Bush

Well, I learned a lot....I went down to (Latin America) to find out from them and (learn) their views. You'd be surprised. They're all individual countries. Ronald Reagan

If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator. George W. Bush

This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating. George W. Bush
edit on 4-6-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2  3 >>