It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being inside. Life inside a cell.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
There were some great connections made in this short video about life inside a cell. Many have never seen the inside of a cell in real life, I mean who would want to, right?

To experience being inside a cell can be life changing. Some people can't get enough of it and go back again and again. Lol.

I saw some brilliant visual examples of ascension, spiritual experiences and religion(he was the one carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders)

The being in the cell is what showed it to me.

Life inside a cell is often thought to be near non existent, but what goes on inside has the potential to change ones perspective on life.

Btw! Cell is not to be confused with cell.

edit on 4-6-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

We do not see things as they are we see them as we are - Anais Nin

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Now wait just a bit. Are you saying that possibility a cell could be smarter then a Human? That Life can Overcome Anything and has the Power to rid what can be considered a Virus?

Why don't We take Lesions? Cool Vid, Thank You!

Peace

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It was wonderful. Infinity within all things as well But it still looked like an advanced AI robotics manufacturing, very complex, and the way things are build and deconstructed, well maybe science should be modeling some things on the inner life of a cell. Nature has the best secretes.

What did you mean when you wrote about the man within the cell?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

What did i mean when i wrote about the being within the cell?

Fohat!... Or whatever other name you may wish to call him/her/it.

new topics

top topics

join