It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Helicopter follows and records two UFOs over Puerto Rico

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Aliens like to disguise their vehicles as rocks and balloons, and sometimes pigeons. It's the cutting edge of stealth technology.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
In this remarkable video you will see a Homeland Security helicopter follows and records in infra-red a UFO while flying over Aguadilla, Puerto Rico.

Further into the footage, the UFO disappears at high speed into the sea, and when the UFO comes back out of the sea, there are two UFOs visible on the screen.

This video was taken on April 26, 2013 around 1.22 pm.

Seems like that particular area of Puerto Rico is a nice hotspot for UFO activity, here is a nice thread about the place made in 2009:
THREAD

See what you think ATS.

(At no point have I claimed Extra-terrestrials.....yet)

There was an SCU report done in November 2013, I couldn't find it in the post so I thought I would post it...

SCU is not a club or group, rather it is a think tank. SCU is an organization that performs research and scientific studies concerning topics such as evidentiary, military, technological, and cultural effects the ever present unknown phenomena in our sky, in our oceans and in space has on our civilization. We must take the first step in purely objectively understanding the phenomenon without bias or prejudice.

The detailed analysis of Unidentified Anomalous Phenominum

<< 5  6  7   >>

join