It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Helicopter follows and records two UFOs over Puerto Rico

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: eNaR

Yes, exactly. That's the only problem. As I mentioned in a previous post, theoretically, a camera could zoom great distances. Especially if it's a professional one. However, one cannot determine size.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

1. Whatever it is, is very small obviously, could be an RC plane
2. Homeland security? unlikely .. unless they think this is insignificant ( which I think it is insignificant )
3. Definitely not a helicopter unless it's gigantic with echoing halls, birds and what sounds like a TV =)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: loremipsum
a reply to: eNaR

Yes, exactly. That's the only problem. As I mentioned in a previous post, theoretically, a camera could zoom great distances. Especially if it's a professional one. However, one cannot determine size.

It's easy to determine it's a small object... there's a part earlier in where it flies over a roadway with the camera pointed downward.. you can see it in relation to the vehicles it flies over.. it's clearly very small

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Gosh looks like a black plastic leaf bag caught in an updraft reply to: skyblueworld

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Jason McGlelland, Had this to say about the sighting,

"Researchers reportedly conferred with authorities from the Puerto Rico Joint Forces of Rapid Action (FURA), a division of the state police of Puerto Rico that coordinates operations between Puerto Rico police and U.S. federal agencies. These authorities confirmed that the UFO video was taken by a camera aboard a Black Hawk helicopter."
There's not much doubt about that anyway.

Now, below is a video taken by police over England in 2000, the short sequence opens in night vision, giving a very similar scenario and perception to the one in the OP, the apparent speed is very similar too, it then reverts to normal video. You will then understand the vagaries of looking at IR imagery if you don't already, and this video is a much closer shot than the one at Puerto Rico, and the object as it gets close has a discernable profile, but even so, the police didn't know what it was, until normal video was showing.

edit on 5-6-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

Then I didn't pay attention. Excuse me and thanks for pointing it out.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Looks like they were testing stealth capabilities on some kind of drone.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I am more interested in what a homeland security chopper is doing in puerto rico.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Do crafts filmed in infared usually show a shadow on the ground?

originally posted by: neversaynever
I am more interested in what a homeland security chopper is doing in puerto rico.

Puerto Rico has been US territory since the late 1800s (after the Spanish American war).

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImaFungi
Looks like they were testing stealth capabilities on some kind of drone.

The thing is, you could say the same thing about the police video above at the night vision sequence, except we know what they are doing.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

Just stop. You don't know how close or far the object is, so your measurement is completely off.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Well, for a start you can rule out birds. The object is black and so has no heat signature, unless it is a zombie bird or the imagery has been manipulated.

Beyond that, I'm still looking.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

You can run FLIR with white hot or black hot. This video looks like black hot, so the object is hot. Note when it goes in the clouds that it is no longer black, i.e. the IR is shielded by the clouds.

Since I have no baseline (video of normal objects using the same gear), I can't make any educated guess as to what was being tracked.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Balloon

Mylar balloon. Shiny on one side like a mirror, which is why it seems to disappear at times. The other side likely says, "Feliz Cumpleaños".

edit on 5-6-2014 by Chronon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
In this remarkable video you will see a Homeland Security helicopter follows and records in infra-red a UFO while flying over Aguadilla, Puerto Rico.

Further into the footage, the UFO disappears at high speed into the sea, and when the UFO comes back out of the sea, there are two UFOs visible on the screen.

This video was taken on April 26, 2013 around 1.22 pm.

Seems like that particular area of Puerto Rico is a nice hotspot for UFO activity, here is a nice thread about the place made in 2009:
THREAD

See what you think ATS.

(At no point have I claimed Extra-terrestrials.....yet)

Its a drone. DHS is using Puerto Rico as a base to fly out and a training grounds. I guess there is some drug trafficking issues there too.

US USING DRONES IN PUERTO RICO

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yeah it's a UFO but it's not an alien UFO.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha
Take a look at 2:29 and you can see the power switch for the monitor.

Good video though. The object seems to either flip around a lot or it is changing shape during flight.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chronon

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Balloon

Mylar balloon. Shiny on one side like a mirror, which is why it seems to disappear at times. The other side likely says, "Feliz Cumpleaños".

Seriously? That object (in the OP, not this post) is not a Happy Birthday balloon, mylar or otherwise.

I think it is a drone as well. Good find though!
edit on 5-6-2014 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Its the standard triple orb UFO, the kind that looks like 3 balloons tied together. If you watch the video now with that in mind you will see the three balls twisting around while its flying.

Light orb UFOs are thought to be probes sent out from a mother ship or bases (underwater or underground):

the orbs increase and decrease in size
change color and light intensity
are intelligently controlled
can split off separately and be controlled independently
can change their vibrational frequency and "blink out" of this dimension
they are not affected by gravity or atmosphere as they are not really here
they only become visible when they wish to be seen and/or are scanning
responsible for crop circles
know when they're being observed
edit on 5-6-2014 by NOrrTH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I can't tell if I think the 'orbject' is spinning. I think it might not be spinning, or is constructed so symmetrically that it's spin can't be detected. I see it wobble, the front end tilts back as if the pilot/cpu is pulling back on the throttle.

It seems to be moving very fast, like at least 200mph. It seems to phase in/out in the beginning, which should be very unlikely to cloak in such a manner to infrared. That's confusing. When it skims over and possibly under the water, that's really confusing too - because it seems more like it cloaks with a white veil/shimmer, than submerging. It doesn't seem to go down in elevation when it "submerges". I can't really see a wake/wave spray behind it when near the water, but it's grainy and hard to judge.

Very good video, looks authentic to me (but I get fooled)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: neversaynever

Well here is your answer:
LINKY

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join