It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Helicopter follows and records two UFOs over Puerto Rico

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: weirdguy
It does not look like the UFO splashed into the water. It looks like it disappears and then reappears, like it was cloaking or something.

Why do you assume it would make a splash? Every report I've ever read about UFO's entering a body of water never involve a splash. We need to consider why they are only visible in the IR spectrum to begin with. The most obvious conclusion, but hardest to accept conclusion, is that they've found a way to make their crafts pass right through normal matter. They can probably travel right to the center of the Earth, imagine the scientific information one could glean by having a craft capable of travelling to the center of a planet or perhaps even into the center of the Sun.

If the object is solid and traveling at speed then it will make a splash as it interacts with a body of water, well at least my mother inlaw does anyhow.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think it's likely only visible in IR due to stealth and invisibility cloaking

I've see craft similar to this recently they materialise and dematerialise these are the exact same craft as the orbs, they can sometimes glow and balloon up in size and brightness which are often mistaken for Chinese lanterns, however they are very op easy to pick apart and nothing alike

They're amazingly fast at times and can move like a laser pen dot on the wall, sometimes you get lucky... But the majority of the time they tend to stay on a low level flight and cruse

They're most definitely very real, but as to what they're and where they are from I have no idea, I have seen dozens of these over the years

When you see them keep an eye out for the larger motherships that normally accompany them, I've seen much larger cigar or disk like glowing objects on the horizon in the distance a few times while these drone like ships are whizzing around, and no it was certainly not the sun wrong time wrong direction

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stayawayjoe
a reply to: skyblueworld

They are VERY real. Angels and Fallen Angels; inter dimensional.
I saw Angel Michael so beautiful and happy, dancing in the sky over The English Channel in June 2013.

That was me you twit
flying back from Deutschland. Me arms were killing me, and a drone just missed me too !

edit on 4-6-2014 by smurfy because: Knackered.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
That was some interesting footage.

Doesn't look like a hoax to me, and if it was it was a damn good one.

Looks like the orbs we have seen before

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

In full screen it's clear that the object is tumbling and flipping over and over. It does not seem to have some sort of intelligence controlling it. It looks more like something blowing in the wind unfortunately. I want it to be a flying saucer, but I am just not seeing it. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
His youtube channel is filled with Ufology and other UFO videos:

This video has 5

I'm leaning towards hoax on this Puerto Rico video. As pointed out he is filming a tv, so bingo he can add to the footage easily; change the color, add a ufo, change the saturation, etc...

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Does anyone else notice how the object flies seamlessly in and out of the water without changing speed? You'd think the water would slow it down a bit...

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
a reply to: smithjustinb

and what makes you think it was filmed by DHS?

The title of the thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Homeland Security released the video? Hard to believe that.

Why?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Well, for a start you can rule out birds. The object is black and so has no heat signature

This doesn't rule out birds. The colors are inverted. Black is representing heat in this recording.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

no speed increase/decrease and no height change suggests whatever it is is just being blown by the wind.

no speed change and no height change would discredit the wind theory, not support it.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
No.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It's amazing that so many posters in this thread can't tell this video was originally shot from a helicopter, the first few seconds of the video make that pretty obvious in my opinion.

As to what the object is, like others have said the movements are strange and the silouhette doesn't seem to match a bird at any point. However with no real reference to scale and without knowing more about where this video came from, I can't make much of a guess.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The co-ordinates shown on screen don't seem to match the actual location - close but about 10kms SSE according to google maps (looking at 183022 - 670856 for the heli position when the target is directly over the main runway).

Also the runway markings don't seem to match the Rafael Hernandez - diagonal on one side but perpendicular to the edge on the other, whereas google maps shows diagonal both sides. Could have changed between April 2013 and whenever the google maps pictures taken I suppose.

Hopefully someone has the time to correctly identify location and any discrepancies on co-ordinates.

Edited to add that on the map shown at the end of the video it does seem to show heli and target position fairly accurately according to the co-ordinates on screen, hell of a zoom that IR camera has.

Gives a (very) approximate distance travelled by the target of 10km in two and half minutes - approx speed 240 km/hr which, even giving a wide degree of error and only half that speed, combined with the circular track would appear to indicate powered flight ?
edit on 5-6-2014 by chunder because: To add further comment

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder
The co-ordinates shown on screen don't seem to match the actual location - close but about 10kms SSE according to google maps (looking at 183022 - 670856 for the heli position when the target is directly over the main runway).

Also the runway markings don't seem to match the Rafael Hernandez - diagonal on one side but perpendicular to the edge on the other, whereas google maps shows diagonal both sides. Could have changed between April 2013 and whenever the google maps pictures taken I suppose.

Hopefully someone has the time to correctly identify location and any discrepancies on co-ordinates.

Edited to add that on the map shown at the end of the video it does seem to show heli and target position fairly accurately according to the co-ordinates on screen, hell of a zoom that IR camera has.

Gives a (very) approximate distance travelled by the target of 10km in two and half minutes - approx speed 240 km/hr which, even giving a wide degree of error and only half that speed, combined with the circular track would appear to indicate powered flight ?

The coordinates are of helicopter not the UFO . Secondly we don't know if the camera lens was zoomed r what ?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

There are two sets of co-ordinates shown which appear to be the heli and the target.

I doubt the zoom has any effect on these co-ordinates and as I stated "hell of a zoom that IR camera has".

Or what ?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Did anyone notice yet that when it becomes two objects, it's actually just a reflection??? You can clearly see it's a mirrored image, and when the thing flies higher, it's reflection flies lower (logically).

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: chunder

After I read your post of "hell of a zoom that IR camera has" I decided to go and do a mini-investigation. Most of the police around the world, as well as media and military work with so-called FLIR cameras. So I went to their website and looked up what appears to be one of their top-tier models. It turns out that those film at 1080p with a maximum possible zoom ratio of 120. I looked up some footage of 120x zoom and if you compare the two, I'd say it's plausible. However, that doesn't mean the footage is real. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
edit on 201465 by loremipsum because: Removed a hyperbole.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
In this remarkable video you will see a Homeland Security helicopter follows and records in infra-red a UFO while flying over Aguadilla, Puerto Rico.

Further into the footage, the UFO disappears at high speed into the sea, and when the UFO comes back out of the sea, there are two UFOs visible on the screen.

This video was taken on April 26, 2013 around 1.22 pm.

Seems like that particular area of Puerto Rico is a nice hotspot for UFO activity, here is a nice thread about the place made in 2009:
THREAD

See what you think ATS.

(At no point have I claimed Extra-terrestrials.....yet)

Was in Puerto Rico this past February and watched 3 red orbs for about 10 minutes (was looking east in the Condado area ) at around 10pm one night. They hung in the air not moving up or down or from side to side, then just faded away.... Don't or couldn't tell how big they were as there was noting to compare them to.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thanks for brining it OP. As many have already pointed out, birds cannot be ruled out.

Not one bit of behavior was dissimilar to a soaring bird. The resolution of the IR camera not withstanding, of course.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join