It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Helicopter follows and records two UFOs over Puerto Rico

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
In this remarkable video you will see a Homeland Security helicopter follows and records in infra-red a UFO while flying over Aguadilla, Puerto Rico.

Further into the footage, the UFO disappears at high speed into the sea, and when the UFO comes back out of the sea, there are two UFOs visible on the screen.

This video was taken on April 26, 2013 around 1.22 pm.

Seems like that particular area of Puerto Rico is a nice hotspot for UFO activity, here is a nice thread about the place made in 2009:
THREAD

See what you think ATS.

(At no point have I claimed Extra-terrestrials.....yet)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

I'm not sure what to think but I don't think the footage was taken from a helicopter. Could be from somewhere up a mountain or similar? The sounds in the background suggest that it's inside a building of some sort. It even sounds like there's a TV on in the background.

As for the object, I'll have to leave that to people who are much more intelligent than me.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
That was super cool i am at a loss .. No idea what that could be

I am going to guess everyone will claim "bird" .. Lol a reply to: skyblueworld

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Homeland Security released the video? Hard to believe that.

Birds are what I see.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: iskander683

Thanks for pointing that out because I usually have the sound off with videos like these.
Maybe the video is a recording of the original video. I'm sure other ATS members will solve that one.

+45 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Yes because most helicopters chase birds with their infra-red equipment...

Clearly helicopter pilots and crew haven't seen a bird before..

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

You could be right. It would be an explanation for the background noises. I was thinking that it may be located in an observation building of some sort. Who knows without more information.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
hah sweet find, s&f..Wth is it?
-looks like it jets out something before it changes direction, and yah Im not sure why a flir would track a bird..

best ufo vid of the year
-(so far) (Imo)

edit on 4-6-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Well, for a start you can rule out birds. The object is black and so has no heat signature, unless it is a zombie bird or the imagery has been manipulated.

Beyond that, I'm still looking.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell
edit on 4-6-2014 by myselfaswell because: stuff

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Oddly enough ive seen other similar UFO footage in the past....in terms of the shape and movement of the UFO....

If its hoaxed its pretty good....

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I believe the video is what it is claimed to be but what the object in the video is I don't know , probably something mundane or perhaps something interesting impossible to say.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The video is of a someone filming a monitor with a video playing. You can see the bezel and the playback buttons on the screen from time to time which would account for the tv and other sounds in the background.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
It does not look like the UFO splashed into the water. It looks like it disappears and then reappears, like it was cloaking or something.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
If it was a bird, I doubt Homeland Security would devote their time to follow it while in the middle of a mission or training excercise. I try to be skeptical, but I don't see a bird. I see an unidentified flying object.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

and what makes you think it was filmed by DHS?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Very cool!

1. The beginning of the video it is possible to see that the camera is not stationary, thus the conclusion is that someone was filming a screen seems most likely, you can see a finger come into frame at one point, but, the original was certainly shot in a moving vehicle.

2. The size of the UFO is interesting, when they/it fly by the houses it seems you can get an idea of the scale, these things look about the size of a bird, a large bird anyways, maybe 2-3 feet in diameter? Possibly a new type of drone,

But hey, who says ET has to be 6' tall? Neat video, great find, thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: cyberheater
The video is of a someone filming a monitor with a video playing. You can see the bezel and the playback buttons on the screen from time to time which would account for the tv and other sounds in the background.

I couldn't see the playback buttons and I watched it twice.
Could you please indicate at what times you saw them?
Thank you!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Around 3:34 at the bottom middle of the screen.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The video seems legit.
And seems that the pilot, shocked by the encounter, watch again the footage at his home...
S&f.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Whatever it is ... It tumbles a lot and doesn't fly too straight. I'd be nauseous if I was riding in it. It reminded me of a rock rolling down a stream.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join