It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an inside look at bob bergahl.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Here is a video I came across weeks before Bob found out his son was going to be released.

I also believe bob had full knowledge of where is son was and his status .

The conspiracy is that I now fully believe bowe decided to abandon the army because he "woke up" and realized how pointless and awful this war is.

However I also feel that the true nature of bowes "pow" status /actions are being protected for what ever reason. We definitely have not been given the full truth of what really happened and why .

In closing , again I believe bowe jumped ship and ultimately his abandonment morphed into something bigger.....
I just don't know what yet..

edit on 0062023060662th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 0092023060962th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

Geez I am a mess here I got two threads on the same subject . sorry guys
edit on 0242023062462th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Sorry folks I had a dubble thread going on
*cell phone *........ reply to: LightningStrikesHere

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

The Army never officially gave his case POW status.
Bob is lying...
Obama is lying...

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
this deserter and his muslim sympathizer dad are not to be trusted.

They are probably going to play a role in a massive terror attack like OKC or 9/11.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Gosh; Bob claims he raised his son to have a sense of 'forced compassion', and that is why he joined the Army. What the heck is 'forced compassion'? Is that like 'forced love' or something?
Since Bob has come to his senses and realized what an evil nation America is, why didn't he just defect to Afghanistan and the Taliban with his son? Would that have been too much 'forced bliss'?

The adage 'One rotten apple spoils the whole barrel' comes to mind. America seems to be in danger of rotting from within. Gone are the days when 'the enemy' was far away in some foreign land......

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I do not understand this whatsoever.

Not only do we lose 6 good soldiers going after this deserter, but then YEARS later; after time to realize he was a deserter.

We THEN release 5 known terrorists free to go for him?!?!

It makes absolutely no sense. How have we not heard an explanation yet?

I repeat. How does this happen with absolutely not explanation from the POTUS?? This is sickening..I am pretty much bewildered at our country right now.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
It makes absolutely no sense. How have we not heard an explanation yet?

I repeat. How does this happen with absolutely not explanation from the POTUS?? This is sickening..I am pretty much bewildered at our country right now.

it makes sense if it is all a way to irritate the military you hold such contempt for. Like rubbing dirt in their eye. It doesn't take long to learn that MANY military people absolutely HATE Obama. I hear it all over in my PTSD and anger groups at the VA.

What true blue American commander doesn't hate Obama and his ilk?

top topics

join