It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars C3pio's eye or something else?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Sticking my head above the parapet once again, the rock on the right side of this image appears to have a carved eyeball on it. This is not my "discovery" so I dont claim to be the first, I found it on another forum. I thought it would be interesting to get some other, more scientific perhaps, opinions on what natural process could cause this to be 'carved' into the rock like this.

Original image

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
When I zoom in on my device, there appears to be teeth carved in it as well.

Weird. Still a rock... but weird nonetheless.

I am willing to believe it is a carved rock, but that certainly doesn't count for much. I am one who would love to see proof of past life on Mars. Thanks for the share.

ETA - Damn it Arken... You're running behind!

edit on 6/4/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Man, these pics always get brutally debunked, but there is something up with mars. I mean come on.

One day it will be revealed that the planet Mars holds some serious significance to our history and the truth to humanity.

And this pic in particular, I'm curious to see how it will be debunked.

S&F Op, as I don't even know what I'm looking at. It's beyond my comprehension. Such things shouldn't exist beyond natural formation, right?

To me it looks like a broken peice of a bird statue head.
edit on 4-6-2014 by GoShredAK because: Edit

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: qmantoo

No more Happy Times for you!

Bye bye to Tonya who helped me out throughout this ordeal. Thank you Tonya.

Kratos....wait what?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Star Wars C3pio's eye or something else?

I nominate something else.
edit on 6/4/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: qmantoo
Sticking my head above the parapet once again, the rock on the right side of this image appears to have a carved eyeball on it. This is not my "discovery" so I dont claim to be the first, I found it on another forum. I thought it would be interesting to get some other, more scientific perhaps, opinions on what natural process could cause this to be 'carved' into the rock like this.

Original image

This is getting worse than Arken's threads. Are you mocking him? I truly thought this was a serious Star Wars related thread.

Shame on you!

Kratos

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
It is quite clearly a rock with a nipple.
Well it could be!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Yup, it's a boulder/mammal hybrid engineered by the Reptilians. The nipple is of course for the smaller pebbles to nurse on and grow into larger boulders themselves.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I once knew a Muppet who went into space, rumour has it they went and also filmed a movie about it...

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Isn't it C-3PO not C3pio?
Anywho it's a cool rock. I really wish we could get a good search and archaeological dig going on mars.
I bet there are some game changing finds up there.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
wow... have we got Phage stumped at last?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Could be a spherical concretion stuck inside a rock.

And BAM! we're in the Skunk Works forum.

edit on 4-6-2014 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I thought they found C3PO's head on the moon? Man that dude gets around...

(I'd insert the pic but I'm on my phone :/)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: qmantoo

The first thing that comes to my mind when I see this image

[T]hey were damnably human in general outline despite webbed hands and feet, shockingly wide and flabby lips, glassy, bulging eyes,, and other features less pleasant to recall. Curiously enough, they seemed to have been chiseled badly out of proportion with their scenic background; for one of the creatures was shown in the act of killing a whale represented as but little larger than himself.

-Dagon

If Lovecraft was right, we're all doomed.
edit on 6/4/2014 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels
Isn't it C-3PO not C3pio?
Anywho it's a cool rock. I really wish we could get a good search and archaeological dig going on mars.
I bet there are some game changing finds up there.

Yes, it's spelled "C-3PO", just like Artoo, is spelled R2D2.

-----------------

@qmantoo:

"This is not the droid you're looking for."

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: qmantoo

Original image

Verdict: Inconclusive...However,

Things to note: the symmetry of the U-shaped arch on the rock. Unusual natural formation for rocks/minerals that generally speaking (in my limited knowledge) form as strata and erode in similar jagged or straight line fashion.

Other thing: circular symmetry and form with what seems to be coencetric circular pattern (i.e., read "donut shape") inside the arch. If it were just one formation then write it off, but the two together when also taken into consideration with all the other rock/non-rock sightings...

This is a legitimate picture for inspection, but not one for jumping to conclusions.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Or as my Dad always called him. Arty Doody.
t reply to: eriktheawful

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
there was actually a really good picture of a C3PO head somewhere but I don't have the link. This one, though very interesting, doesn't look as good or as clear as that one. It's definitely a geological anomaly, but I don't think it's artificial. Anyone have the pic of the other head I was talking about. That other pic WAS amazing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join